Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (488329 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Nmaglit:
U r doing great weeldone

You are one of my best readers and you never fail to drop a comment. It's people like you that keeps us going on. Thanks so much for reading

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2016
labodinho:
Okay........

SIGNING UP
welcome on board and thanks for sharing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2016
donziller:
9ic 1
Welcome on board

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Maggielovely:
Loving
Ma'am. you are most welcome

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2016
aesharoyinder:
uhmmm... loving this
My Roomie!! Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2016
oyestephen:
Wonderful beginning.... I love this

I hope you keep loving it. it's been long I seen your comment

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Khalipharrel:
Nice one fam... Bring it on!!

Boo. M so happy you reading this

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2016
rosalieene, gabrendo, preetypam, FatimaAbu, Remiseyi, you guys are most welcome
Re: Silent Seduction by labodinho: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2016
fiyah:

welcome on board and thanks for sharing
Yea bae....anytime.I will keep reading.Nice writeup.
Re: Silent Seduction by honourable356(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Smilies...that is what I did on reading this story. You are good, you know?
You will get even better no doubt. May God continue to Inspire you.
Smilies...

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nmaglit: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thanks dear. We are here to support

U r a good writer once again weldone

fiyah:

You are one of my best readers and you never fail to drop a comment. It's people like you that keeps us going on. Thanks so much for reading

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
honourable356:
Smilies...that is what I did on reading this story. You are good, you know?

You will get even better no doubt.
May God continue to Inspire you.

Smilies...
seriously

I'm getting so much encouragement I really want to update in a second. Thanks for reading

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Opeoluwa99(f): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wow your story is totally awesome

I love it
Keep it up ma

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by desire222(f): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Following. More update please.
Re: Silent Seduction by preetypam(f): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
i am deeply attracted to your story,, waiting for the next update

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Save your advice
Cos I won't hear
You might be right
But I don't care
There's a million reason why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants
-Selena Gomez (The heart wants what it wants)
'What?' Was the first thing she yawned out when she picked up after he had called and texted...

... and call and texted

...and called and texted endlessly practically pleading in his texts. He wanted to argue it out with her at first but why waste time about that? He would just go straight to the point.

'What is a vasectomy?' He asked.

Tobi was in the restroom after politely excusing himself from that lousy lady who Jo introduced to him earlier tonight. It was only the three of them on the table and the lady never had her mouth shut. Not for a minute. It's not like Tobi really had any trouble with her being a talkative but why does she really have to involve him in a conversation that has anything to do with medical terms? He could tell she already assumed he was a doctor the way she was talking to him like a pro. Jo was there so all he really had to do was keep a sealed lip with a plastic fake smile and nodding whenever it looks like she wants him to agree to whatever it is she was saying.

Then Jo was invited to one of her superiors table and he was left with the lady. Alone.

All he wanted at that very moment was alien abduction.

'My husband and I agreed he should have a vasectomy nextweek. I don't know why I'm having second thoughts about it after we've both agreed he'd do that after our third child. Now our baby is five and we think now is the right time. I don't know why I'm thinking this is a bad idea. But I'd like to ask you, as a guy, what do you think about vasectomy?'

That would have been easy to answer if he knows the meaning of the vasectomy thingy.

So that was how our dear Tobi took a trip to the restroom.

'Has it never occurred to you I might be busy? Sleeping?' Tori's voice simply signifies frustration.

'Well, sorry to disturb you about those unimportant things you were busy doing. Can you please help me out?'

'You really have no shame when it comes to asking for help do you?'

'Please?'

'Huh... Really? It's late already.' She moaned.

'What is vasectomy?'

'Seriously? You woke me up because of 'that'? You must be kidding me. Can't you consult Google? Huh?'

'You think I haven't tried that. The network here is completely out!'

'Then, the dictionary on your phone at least?'

'Seriously? Do I look or sound like someone who keeps such things? Huh? What's the fuss about anyways, you are already awake. Just go ahead and answer?'

'It's even one of the basics. Who doesn't know what a vasectomy is?'

'This guy here. Let's just assume I'm not of a fan of basics or whatever you call it?'

'Fine. A vasectomy is a surgical division of all or part of the vas deferens....'

'Vas difference? Really? Are you really going to do this to me right now? Just tell me you don't want to answer.'

'Deferens not difference...'

'Who cares? Just put it in lay man English...'

'It is an 'operation' that makes a man unable to produce sperm during sex thereby making it impossible for him to make a woman pregnant.'

'Bye.' He said as he ended his call hurriedly. He doesn't want that lady thinking he's got diarrhoea or something.
Confidently patting his suit and adjusting his tie, he walked back to the lady.

And after some minutes...

'...so, I don't really think it's really a good idea. You guys shouldn't make that mistake.' Tobi finished his speech and he could hear some invisible applause.

'Thanks so much. It was quite nice talking to someone about it. It would have been a shame if I really have to do it and forever regret it.' She was quite impressed

'Well, what do we have here? What were you guys discussing?' Jo said as she sat back down. She had this inquisitive look in her eyes.Tobi could feel relief sweep over him and at the same he felt so proud of himself.

'Doctor Tobi and I had to talk about vasectomy.'

'Doctor Tobi?' Jo was quite surprised at first then a soft smile crossed her lips. 'Interesting. I never knew you had interest in those kind of things.' That was meant for him.

'I actually don't like boasting.' Tobi said smiling back at her.

If that's not boasting. I don't know what is.

'Well, 'Doctor,' ' Jo had a strong emphasis on the 'doctor'. 'Would you marry someone with an oesophagus?'

There was no way he could escape to the restroom this time. He was trapped and he just had to gamble his answer through.

'Actually, having an oesophagus is not the end of the world. Although it's a rare case and people with oesophagus tend to give up on life easily. Some even go ahead to commit suicide because they think no one will marry them. If the oesophagus is in the early stage, I can still....'

The shrill laughter both ladies gave told him he had said something completely wrong. Something very wrong and they were so mocking him.

His escape route was the restroom even though his excuse request wasn't granted because both ladies were busy laughing, he went to the restroom anyway.

Tori had to do the facepalm thing. Her face completely buried in her palm in utter disbelief. Is he really human? He obviously didn't go through primary school. She had nothing to offer but embarrassment at his 'oesophagus story'

'Did you really tell them all that?' She asked to be sure she heard right.

'Yeah. I said something wrong right?' He really didn't want to hear the affirmative as her reply.

'Something so wrong nothing in this world has ever been wrong before. Something so unbelievable too. Seriously? How did you make it through primary school?'

'You can't blame me. It sounded so much like a disease I thought it had something to do with cancer. So are you going to tell me the meaning now?'

'No. Download a dictionary and see the meaning yourself.' And she hung up.

How is he possibly going to face Jo and her friend?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by elmogaji(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
fiyah.......u have to work on your updates......i just cant get enough of this story

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Nmaglit: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Simple oesophagus tobi don't knw hmmmmmm

Nice work
Re: Silent Seduction by Feyikemi12(f): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2016
the last update was really funny ride on ma'am we dey here

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2016
lmao...... Nice update ma'am ..... #continue
Re: Silent Seduction by Afz9095(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2016
The last update make me laugh lik a mad man,simple oesophagus...smh
Re: Silent Seduction by OloriAbefe(f): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2016
this update sounds realllll, I can relate....I've got a friend lyk DAT.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Opeoluwa99(f): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Oesophagus is the foodpipe o chai uncle Tobi I'll tell mummy

Thanks for the update ma
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
..You take each and every day
Make it special in some way
I love you more than the words in my brain can express
I can't imagine even loving you less...
Jaime Grace (Hold Me)

Tori smiled as she read the message Tobi sent to her.

'OMG! I really want to die. I just downloaded a dictionary and what I need right now is you giving me options of one of the painless way to commit suicide.'

Is he really this pathetic? Everything about his science life sucks. Tori thought for a while then typed her reply.

'Jumping from a twenty-five storeys isn't that bad. According to researches, you should have blacked out before you hit the ground practically feeling no pain when you finally do then straight to heaven my dear.'

She waited patiently for his reply. Which came in a few seconds later.

'I should have known you never liked me.' She couldn't help but giggle at his reply.

Oh dear! She was really exhausted. She was sitting on one of the concrete slab in front of Richard's gate and her buttt aches so badly. She had been waiting for something close to half an hour now for Richard.

His gate was locked when she got to his place this afternoon and she just decided to wait for a while. There was no better choice especially when the realization that James' landlord might come packing her things out any minute now that James already left is kind of staring right at her in her face...

Oh, I forgot to mention. James left for PH this morning after he received a call from his brother. Tori helped him with his stuffs to the park and from there she had come to Richard's place. That was where the exhaustion came from.

She was bored and chatting with Tobi lifted the boredom. His ego and lifestyle is complete humour itself.

She was giving up on waiting when she saw the RangeRover she saw the other day approached. She stood up in reflex. She could hear her heart thumped nervously. Where did the nervousness come from? When did she start becoming nervous when she sees Richard? This is so unlike her.

The rangerover pulled over a few metres away from her. She wondered why he had to park so far away. She watched as Richard jumped down from the car and came to her.

'What are you doing here?' He sounded like he was in haste.

'What do you mean by what am I doing here? You asked me to come. Remember?'

'Yeah I did. But I told you to call!' Why was he speaking so hurriedly in a hushed voice? That thing in his eyes scared her. It was as though he was frightened.
Was coming to his place really a bad idea?

Tori didn't know why he was giving her attitude and the 'i-don't-get-this' expression was visibly readable on her face. Richard seemed to pick her countenance.

'Listen, Tori. There are so many things we need to talk about. I am so sorry Tori but...' He seemed frightened and he glanced towards the car and Tori could see the horror as he continued staring in that direction . Tori followed his stares. And she saw exactly what he was staring at.

She saw a lady climb down from the Rangerover obviously from the passenger's seat. She was heavily pregnant as she takes careful strides.

Her brain did some calculations and she prayed what she was thinking remained only her imagination.

'.... I am married. And my wife is having a baby. Our first baby. We are having problems regarding the pregnancy so we kept visiting and revisiting the hospital. I know I messed up and should have told you earlier on. I'm a jerk. But she is the only thing going right in my life right now and I don't want to mess things up with her too. I just...'

Tori was lost in her thought all he said after then went through the back of her ear, All she could do now was have her eyes fixed on the pregnant lady who was now right in front of her.

'Honey, what's going on here?' The lady asked a worried look on her face. The way she talked and walked showed how much pains she was feeling at that very moment. She should be angry but all she felt for this lady was just compassion.

'It's just ... Huh... This is Tori... She used to be a Unilorite as well.... Tori this is my wife...'

Tori felt numb. She was so lost she didn't see the lady's outstretched hand or she probably saw it and just ignored it without knowing. With the shocked expression still on her face, she walked slowly away from both of them and away from reality. Towards the direction she came from.

She couldn't cry. She doesn't know why but tears just refuse to come. Were you not supposed to cry when you are heartbroken? Why wasn't she crying?

Well, maybe the reason she wasn't able to cry was because 'this' was expected.

Maybe because she knew it was over the moment he stopped calling.

Maybe because she had been having this feeling something was wrong somewhere.
But why does her heart ache so bad? Why does it hurt so bad she wanted to let it all out and cry her eyes sour? But bravely, She held it all in.

It was all in until she got to her room then her strenght to hold it in slacked and she just had to let it all out.

She cried. She wept so bad she hated herself. Hated herself for crying about something she knew was bound to happen. She was supposed to be strong. She has vowed to be strong. Strong for her grandma and never let her weakness show.

But here she was, breaking her vows.

'Hello, Uncle.' Tobi mumbled into the phone.

'You'd be representing... Er...Wright Wears at the meeting in Abuja tomorrow.' The way he stammered the statement through made Tobi conclude he was obviously drunk.

Tobi scoffed. Was his uncle dumb or something?

'What meeting? And wait a minute, have you forgotten you suspended me indefinitely? It so happens I'm kinda enjoying my suspension so much I don't want to take a break from it.' Tobi replied. He was simply pissed.

He wasn't even REALLY his uncle. Why does he think he could order him around anyhow?

You are probably wondering who Uncle Soji is right? Okay. If you are confused, I'm going to do some explanation.

Uncle Soji was Tobi's Step Uncle (if there's anything like that). By step uncle, I mean his mum's stepbrother and his grandpa's stepson. When his grandma died, his grandpa remarried. He married a widow who already had a son and that son turned out to be Uncle Soji.

Now, when his grandpa died, he had willed his company, Wright Wears to Tobi but he clearly states that Soji should manage the company until Tobi becomes thirty.

Tobi would agree his grandpa never made any mistake as grave as asking his uncle to manage the company. It was the gravest of the grave.

But to be candid, his Uncle was completely useless. He had no managing skills and all he cared about and spent his money on is alcohol and girls.

Tobi had always been in charge whenever he drinks and flirts away. But being someone who dislikes anybody who go against his opinions and Tobi being someone who wasn't a fan of his uncle's opinions, the duos were always at each other's neck and the best and only thing Uncle Soji does whenever they had an argument is to 'indefinitely suspend him' from work. Knowing how enthusiastic Tobi is about his grandpa's company, that was the best he could do as punishment for going against him.

For the past two weeks, Tobi had been suspended from work. Well, it was a quite a surprise that his uncle called. Something he always do whenever he wants him to come back to work. Which happens whenever there is something nobody else could handle but him in the company.

'Perhaps you want us to lose this John Grey's contract. You should be thinking about the company and not our rift. Your mum told me you are currently in Abuja so, I would send Kike to you with the necessary documents and everything else you need. She should be on her way now. The meeting is by 10:00am'

'Do you even realise what you are asking me to do? Go for a meeting without being prepared? I am supposed to attend a meeting tomorrow and you are sending the necessary documents today? It's 3:46pm already! Does that make sense to even you.'

'You should stop whinning and just do it. It's not like it's my father's company.' With that he hung up.

Tobi couldn't help but scoff. He was just so annoyed this dumb thing was actually his uncle.

He had called that girl and sent her messages but he got no reply on both. He was trying to send her a message telling her that he would be in Lagos the next day when his uncle's call came in. Now he wasn't so sure if he would be able to make it again since there's a meeting. But why isn't she picking up anyway? He had called her for like 10 times already.

He dialed her number again.

'Hello.' She sounded low.

'Why haven't you been picking your calls. Were you expecting me to call earlier?'

'I am really not in the mood to talk.' Her voice was still as low as ever and she sounded depressed.

'What is wrong with you? I was only gone for a few hours and you already missed me this much.'

'I'm am not in the..' Her voice was still the same

'Cut the crap...'

'I'm being serious!' Did she really just screamed at him?
'I'm in no mood to talk to you or anybody right now! Do one really have to spell it out to you before you understand? I just want to be alone right now....' She terminated the call but Tobi could hear how near to tears she was. She must have been crying cos she kept sniffing too.

But whatever she must have been going through, doesn't really give her the right to transfer aggression.

Tobi laid on his back. Why was she even crying? They already talked this afternoon and there was no sign of her being sad. After several minutes of deliberating, Tobi finally sent her a text.

'Do you want to talk about it?'

And he waited all day for her reply which didn't come through.

Kike came in with the documents later in the night. He studied and planned and that actually was an excuse able to make it to the dinner with Jo. Surpisingly, he waa glad he couldn't make it there. He doesn't know how he was going to show his face if he ever has to be there anyway.

It was somewhere around midnight when he was planning to sleep that his phone beeped. It was a text.

'I want to talk about it'.

You know who that came from.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
Wow your story is totally awesome

I love it
Keep it up ma

what makes you great is reading and dropping a comment. I'd be expecting more of your comments. Thanks so much dearie

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
desire222:
Following. More update please.
Coming through sis
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
preetypam:
i am deeply attracted to your story,, waiting for the next update

Awwwn. thanks sis
Re: Silent Seduction by ruthobaz(f): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow!!! That's all I can utter/type girl. You've got a beautiful story . Keep it up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nmaglit:
Simple oesophagus tobi don't knw hmmmmmm
Nice work
Abi o, help me ask him his basic science grade in primary school
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
elmogaji:
fiyah.......u have to work on your updates......i just cant get enough of this story

m working on it
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Feyikemi12:
the last update was really funny ride on ma'am we dey here

M glad u find it funny. That was the aim
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bornita:
lmao...... Nice update ma'am ..... #continue

welcome on board ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.