Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? (658 Views)

Q / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2016
am just thinking out loud
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by falconey(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2016
cool

is there something we can do about it than complain day in day out ? if none let's keep calm and have fun
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2016
falconey:
cool

bro how far u see wetin happen yesterday
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by falconey(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
thagift:

bro how far u see wetin happen yesterday

I read every single post from page (0) to (26).

but there is nothing we can do .......is there ?the hidden posts have been divulged shah , I wonder what the mod who lay bare it was thinking , like that will change anything .
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2016
falconey:

I read every single post from page (0) to (26).

but there is nothing we can do .......is there ?the hidden posts have been opened shah , I wonder what the mod who hid it was thinking , like that will change anything .

lol just be looking how they will hide votes also
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
bro hw far hw he dey u saw what happen yesterday hope they wount delete our vote.. sha...
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro hw far hw he dey u saw what happen yesterday hope they wount delete our vote.. sha...

if they can hide mere interview na vote them no go hide?
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2016
NA WA OOO shocked
thagift:

if they can hide mere interview na vote them no go hide?
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by falconey(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

haba! you will get the mentions bros , if its effective at that period, sometimes someone will mention you and you won't be notified.
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
NA WA OOO shocked

favouritism lol
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Tallysmallz(f): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
hmmmm
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2016
wetyn we go do naw, nothing, na to dey look
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Kakamorufu:
wetyn we go do naw, nothing, na to dey look

the contest is not fair
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
since there is nothing we can do, let's just vote finestboi....
That's the best we can do....
Hahahaha...
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Everything in naija ain't normal too. Na our way. Na God go epp us
thagift:

the contest is not fair
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2016
ajuju uwa angry
Re: They Hide A Common Interview Post, Wont They Hide Votes Also? by queencalipso(f): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
since there is nothing we can do, let's just vote finestboi....

That's the best we can do....

Hahahaha...

shocked shocked you campaigning for fynestboy now!! Wetin do your candidate?

(1) (Reply)

. / Never Rush Into Marriage / Why Are Ppl Sorry Only When They Get Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.