Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax (99437 Views)

What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Hubby Gave Her A Two Hour Climax (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by lateef1993: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
very very funny.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by LabiaDestroyer(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
nice work done by the guy...That's what we do, we destroy veejay...
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Darkgini: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
2hrs of organsm is not the same as 2hrs of sex. Note to those blaming the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by numericalguy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

We should switch places...embarassed

You don't have the mind for it. You are an unhappy and emotionless person who hates men. Even if the man should fvck you for a thousand years, you will never achieve it.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by dimexy247(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by wtfCode: 12:26am On Jul 24, 2016
if na so women orgasm dey be, i no go gree bang ladies for their own pleasure. That video is so gross.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by jtwest(m): 1:50am On Jul 24, 2016
I hear of one woman, just play gbedu on speaker in ur car lasan she is c*ming, or maybe turbulence during flight, rocking of train, hear where dem dey fry puffpuff, dey use hammer knack nail inside wood, dey break coconut, pound yam, brush ur teeth.....mention it, anything can give her ogasomething, but wetin consign me grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by kenoz(m): 3:38am On Jul 24, 2016
Mehn
Nawa o
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by chiefobdk(m): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Stelvin101:
O ti to ooooo. Ordinary 2hours? That means if I run that one from 10am till 7pm na both her body and soul go just die. There is a saying beautiful ladies don't know how to bleep. But some women are blessed with high sexual hormones sha and some unflavored. Ohhhhhhhh Vivian you remain the best. I love gals with high sexual hormones cause they are so sweet, dia orgasm build rapidly and quick just by pre-intimacy, not some that when u suck Felicia sef dey won't respond to stimuli as if they circumcise their Felicia and punny all together.

Uncle Abeg where be felicia?
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by chiefobdk(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2016
ROZZAYY:
waiting for my own wedding nyte wen hubby will land in hospital after..... grin

Chaii.

Aunty Abeg easy on him oooo..

U get junior sister....i go like land hospital first night
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by chiefobdk(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Hedonistically:
Plenty dullards here keep parroting the lie that the man lasted for 2 hours. Make una go learn how to read.

The woman CLIMAXED for two hours.

The actual sex might have lasted no more than 10 minutes. The news here is that the woman (who obviously has some kind of disorder) climaxed continuously for an extraordinary 2 hours. I'm sure competent gynaecologists would have an explanation for that.

The bottom line is dat the man nack am. She climaxed for two hours. If to say nackin no dey 2hrs climaxing no for dey..

D man name na nackson
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by theimmortals(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

I can imagine what your type can on the bed.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by dilini(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmm... That dude has gat mad skillz sexualising his wifey just like me (though I neva marry o)... The last I checked I went on 4hrs+ without cumming with an ex back then and bae was orgasmized all through but the relationship didnt last because of her family's tribal sentiments. Stil aint found any... Kudos to the guy doin his thingy. He must be very proud of himself
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2016
evy1:
The video corresponded with the topic,but is way back 2014.

Okay o
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2016
chiefobdk:

Uncle Abeg where be felicia?

Mr man if u don't know Felicia and Patricia then u need to go back to school and learn that popular Biology topic called "Reproductive System" grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by derastic(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2016
weblord1900 : Eyaa... it's highly graphic and touching. RIP to the deceased

Lol!!! Did you read the article at all?
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by derastic(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Damfostopper:
By now... Ha pucci might av generated electricity.... Well
Damfostopper:
Damfostopper:
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by derastic(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by mikron(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
2 hours climax or 2 hours sex? can a man climax for straight 2 hours? im confused, pls enlighten me.
confusing headline
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by chiefobdk(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stelvin101:

Mr man if u don't know Felicia and Patricia then u need to go back to school and learn that popular Biology topic called "Reproductive System" grin

Uncle you haf spoil
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by tk4rd: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

Easy Babe...
If you watched the video and saw the type of torture she was passing through, and how embarrased she was while telling the doctor what happened, you wouldn't have said this..
I really felt great pity for her
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by lurdkriss: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by lurdkriss: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
L;DL
That's what happens when ur dating a guy,u ask for heaven and earth,he provides it but still u don't let him have a taste of the cookie,then he finally gets married to u,hehehehehe,you go return all d money he don spend in kind cus he go chop d cookie and the nylon together out of hunger spiced with anger.. grin
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by deolumike(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

so you like s*x like this and yet, you're claiming "feminist"

Lol.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by QueenDianaSch: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Blu3ray: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Estharfabian:

Where's your place?
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by robosky02(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Estharfabian:

u wan kill am abi
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Shanin: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Men like those are not easy to find. She should be glad that she got a man like that. Within time she will get used to it. This is why some people say that sex before marriage is a good thing. The woman would have known whether she could have been able to handle it or not. I wonder what happened because the link does not show any extra information. I think they will have to get a divorce because we all know very well that a mans appetite never dies down. If she wont be able to handle it then there is no other way. She can also get some training if you know what I mean. This must have been one heck of a shock to those that attended the wedding.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Brardana: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Now this is news. What in the world is going on these days. the man must have been storing all of his strength for the wedding night. He obviously needs someone to help him release that extra energy and his wife is not that person. Incompatibility in sex drives of couples is a common thing but this just went overboard. The hopes of this wedding going on is just too weak. That man needs help or is it the woman.
Re: Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax by Phenomenal16(f): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol
Some gals will be having longer throat now
Enjoyment yafu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.