Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (30073 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by AlienStar: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2016
U must not believe it.
horlamelekan:
i dont believe this crap undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by IamLEGEND1: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2016
mimzy:

Seen. Gm dear
olori!
morning.
Biko,Tell ur friend make she go see confam shrink oh,make she no begin dey scream when she dey alone for room. Coz some people mind no dey equipped to process traumatic events properly.

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by vicstar(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2016
• • • • • Evil things happening everyday on da streets of naija lipsrsealed and yet we never learn undecided

Anyway, naija and fetish practices grin

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
horlamelekan:
i dont believe this crap undecided undecided

You dont have to... We don't believe so many things until it happens to people close to us...

4 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
olori!
morning.
Biko,Tell ur friend make she go see confam shrink oh,make she no begin dey scream when she dey alone for room. Coz some people mind no dey equipped to process traumatic events properly.

She even get liver, if na me, i for scream unconsciously ooo.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by KingRex1(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked he drank the blood of tat woman, I mean literally? For real? shocked shocked shocked

Mehn that struck me too
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2016
KingRex1:

Mehn that struck me too

Yeah... Oh how I wish tat was juz a movie shooting then d director will shout "cut" ,ryt?

Tat incident was truly horrendous embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Plolly(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
embarassed
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Cutehector(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Our sisters should be careful...
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by chigoizie7(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
*really shakin*

I've heard this exact story from someone but that one took place in Anambra state

All this just for wealth....i rather stink in poverty than practice such cry

Same here, according to the story teller of that anambra side,

It said, their bus spoiled just after the bridge, from asaba to osha, when some one was brought out from a car and was beheaded then a man came out and drank the blood, only that this victim here was a man

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2016
wannan shi ne ainihin abin mamaki.
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
You invited only the ladies @ Op, the same thing can happen to a guy.

I have heard such story from the driver of a hospital in Ikoyi, the person killed was a guy who had a flat tire. Same Prado jeep your friend saw pulled beside the road, two men approached the guy and were acting like they wanted to help him. One of the men opened the boot of the Prado jeep they came with brought out a cutlass and beheaded the guy.

An elderly man wearing a white agbada came out from the owner's side with a nylon bag,the guy's head was dropped in the nylon bag, while they threw his body inside the water and zoomed off.

Such scenario happen daily in that Third Mainland Bridge .

7 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by PeachyP(f): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by firstking01(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
A worthy miss nairalander...no worry contest again next year, you shall surely win cool...that's by the way....

Giving an average nigerian girl advice is as useless and foolish to her like pouring H2O in your stove.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by kinglekan: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2016

Woah!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ecclesiastes 1:2 -
Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity.

God help us
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by MzPecs(f): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So we now have vampires in Nigeria grin grin grin

Rest in peace young lady cry cry cry
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by cindykaey(f): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So we now have vampires in Nigeria grin grin grin

Rest in peace young lady cry cry cry

angry The thread was deleted
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
spite on this thread
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by MzPecs(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
cindykaey:

angry The thread was deleted
So what are you doing here?

You ought to have been deleted alongside with the thread.. undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by cindykaey(f): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

You ought to have been deleted alongside with the thread.. undecided undecided

grin Y'all were trying to fool us right?

So much for being sister Mary angry
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by kinglekan: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

[size=20pt] You ought to have been deleted alongside with the thread.. [/size] undecided undecided

*FAINTS* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... This is Wicked. cheesy

Omalicha you don dey get ammunition for mouth ooo grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by MzPecs(f): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
cindykaey:

grin Y'all were trying to fool us right?

So much for being sister Mary angry
I really don't want to be harsh on you!

Cos I still can't believe I would be engaging you in something shitty like this..

Can't believe this, just get off my mention and keep the good work! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by MzPecs(f): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

*FAINTS* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... This is Wicked. cheesy

Omalicha you don dey get ammunition for mouth ooo grin grin grin

I only look up to you.. you be my mentor nah.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by AngelAhnie(f): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
spite on this thread
Why? Na wa o
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by kinglekan: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

I only look up to you.. you be my mentor nah.. grin grin grin

Remind me not to piss you off before them delete "FULL ME" with ordinary thread. grin

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Why? Na wa o
undecided undecided hope your night was cool
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by MzPecs(f): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

Remind me not to piss you off before them delete "FULL ME" with ordinary thread. grin

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by AngelAhnie(f): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank God for your friend.

Ladies be careful, not all that glitters is gold..

1 Like

Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by AngelAhnie(f): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
senibo1:
undecided undecided hope your night was cool
yes dear
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by senibo1: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
yes dear
i know see you again that other side, waiting happen? Abi you know want again?
Re: My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
I was almost believing the story until it got to the part where someone from the other Prado jeep beheaded the girl and sucked her blood. This fable is just so Nollywood. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? / Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.