Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) (69262 Views)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police / Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Kirinwa: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
DeRay98:
This man probably would have benefited from a CPR if anyone there knew how to apply it....

Given the type of diseases we have now in the world, CPR should be reconsidered. Diseases like Ebola, AIDS etc

You should rather ask for not less than 100 well equipped with modern gadgets like oxygen masks etc ambulances to be stationed within each state and a good cordination between the security agencies to forestall irrelevalent loss of lives.

But we are dreamers, aren't we?
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Kirinwa: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fundamentalist:

Accept islam and have peace in the hereafter cool cool cool cool cool

Islamabad. Religion of piss and sh1t
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Today is my birthday too 23/07.
After reading this tragic story. Pls wish me happy birthday with your likes. Jahbless.
Moreso OP I don't mind knowing you more as we are birthday mates.

1 Like

Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by SUPOL(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
alright.

Ok rush to the police station to make a statement right? What about the witnesses? Will their statements be held in favor of the taxi driver if he wasn't actually d cause for his death?
ur on it already
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by macherie1: 1:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Who confirmed him dead? The Taxi driver? Ignorance kills too many people in Nigeria.The man was probably unconscious but instead of taking him to the hospital they gathered to talk about his death. Nigerians need sensitization on how to handle emergencies and the country needs more emergency response units.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by kenoz(m): 3:22am On Jul 24, 2016
So sad
RIP to him
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by misspicy(f): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2016
tomax026:
Hello my people, This day 23/7, has always bn a memorable day for me cos its my birthday..Oya wish me Happy Birthday first before you continue reading...

But today I took my precious mum to the park, but when I was coming back, I met people gathered,so It was when I parked that I was told a man boarded a taxi at dangotte area of ilorin, he sat at d front seat, and he died before getting to Offa garage junction, its just like 5mins drive that the man died... It was so sad, when people called d last calls on his phone, we learnt he was going with them to a ceremony..They later came... But what made me to be sadder was that, when d man gashed, and showing the sign of last breath,the taxi driver packed, even he didn't park well, and he ran out of d vehicle, told d people around, and he took a bike to a police station..its sad, the fear of police trouble made him not to take d man to the hospital, even people who gathered with the man's friends cant act because of police fear, we waited for close to 2hrs before police came, took picture, and take him away... in all, pls we must change our laws in Nigeria,must people fear police than d life of a dying people..people don't want to help to avoid police wahala .instead of hospital, is police station..even the man may not have died if timely taken to the hospital..its seems is heart attack sha, but may God save us as numerous people are battling with various health challenges,,we even learnt the man shows no sign of illness this early morning...Death can come anytime. Let's do good all the time...

This dent my birthday, but God must be praised in all things... MOD help celebrate my birthday by moving this to front page.. Thanks
The taxi man was eventually arrested as a suspect.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by afroluxpaint: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2016
this is ita elepa junction
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by ismayl: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2016
tomax026:
Hello my people, This day 23/7, has always bn a memorable day for me cos its my birthday..Oya wish me Happy Birthday first before you continue reading...

But today I took my precious mum to the park, but when I was coming back, I met people gathered,so It was when I parked that I was told a man boarded a taxi at dangotte area of ilorin, he sat at d front seat, and he died before getting to Offa garage junction, its just like 5mins drive that the man died... It was so sad, when people called d last calls on his phone, we learnt he was going with them to a ceremony..They later came... But what made me to be sadder was that, when d man gashed, and showing the sign of last breath,the taxi driver packed, even he didn't park well, and he ran out of d vehicle, told d people around, and he took a bike to a police station..its sad, the fear of police trouble made him not to take d man to the hospital, even people who gathered with the man's friends cant act because of police fear, we waited for close to 2hrs before police came, took picture, and take him away... in all, pls we must change our laws in Nigeria,must people fear police than d life of a dying people..people don't want to help to avoid police wahala .instead of hospital, is police station..even the man may not have died if timely taken to the hospital..its seems is heart attack sha, but may God save us as numerous people are battling with various health challenges,,we even learnt the man shows no sign of illness this early morning...Death can come anytime. Let's do good all the time...

This dent my birthday, but God must be praised in all things... MOD help celebrate my birthday by moving this to front page.. Thanks

my brother, thats why u must be a muslim befor u die, else, i swear, u go no where but HELL !!!!!!!! FORGET ABOUT WORLD POLITICS AGAINST ISLAM
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by mikron(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
onatisi:
Nigeria!
Death everywhere,human life no longer has any meaning or value .really sad
death happens everywhere not only in naija
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hm! RIP
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
onatisi:
Nigeria!
Death everywhere,human life no longer has any meaning or value .really sad
abi. one can't live satisfactorily while fear of wat will happen next.
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sijo01:
This is the major reason I pity for people who choose to fight anyone that offends them. You don't know who will die the next minute and just a little push or slap from you will turn you to a murderer.
Let's be wise... .. .. RIP man.
Same thought
Re: This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
adioolayi:
Just imagine small disagreement either with driver or passenger before this incident... The Person don commit murder be that...God help us
that is good to follow peace wit all men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.