Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website (697 Views)

Whogohost Is One Of The Worst Hosting To Use: My Experience / Simple Tutorial On How To Backup And Move Your Web Script From One Hosting To An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website by haxorDelite(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2016
gooday to you all,
I have an ongoing project I am running on my local server.. But I would like to test the full functionalities on the internet before completing and moving to a paid host.
so I need a free host to test this..
Anybody please?
Re: Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website by ITbomb(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Try 000webhost.com

They offer the best free service
Re: Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website by haxorDelite(m): 1:59am On Jul 24, 2016
ITbomb:
Try 000webhost.com

They offer the best free service
thank you much, I got an account with them, however I find it hard to login into an ftp, it keeps saying error..I don't know maybe it's the ftp am using but the details are below for anyone who wants to help a brother get an online ftp that I can login with this details....
thank you!

ip address: 31.170.160.84
username: a5193478
password: onetimer11
Re: Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website by MifiHost: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2016
hello. Kindly send a mail to support@mifihost.com. we would gladly open afree account for you
Re: Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website by ITbomb(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
haxorDelite:
thank you much, I got an account with them, however I find it hard to login into an ftp, it keeps saying error..I don't know maybe it's the ftp am using but the details are below for anyone who wants to help a brother get an online ftp that I can login with this details....
thank you!

Remember to take off your sql details off here.

I use Filezilla to upload, forget about the inbuilt ftp loader
Re: Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website by Emmysky(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016
you can try the. ultimatefreehost.in. best free host and understandable layout
Re: Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website by LinkServers: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
make use of www.linkservers.net/hosting

there's a free trial hosting.

(1) (Reply)

Add All Friends To Facebook Group With One Single Click - Without Any Script / Pilot Android App Store - Create Android App Store Like Google Play / How Do Nigerian Bloggers Get Their Paypal Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.