Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV (970 Views)

Get Free Credit If You Send Me Numbers Of Five Or More Electrical Engineers Or / Why You Should Be Mindful Of The Clothes You Wear (caption This Photo) / The Next Time You Want To Use Photoshop To Make It Curvy, Be Mindful Of The Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV by jadollee(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
I heard an experience yestaday 22/7/2016 and I wish mak I share it wit u pple so una no go fall victim tho I blv anyone here no b maga..... One man called me yestaday said he was my boss at AP foods company I worked with his name he mentioned and my middle name he mentioned I recollect d man face then he said there is a deal he wanted to do buh he is not in lagos so he want me to act lik third party so I we can get d deal done and we share the profit 60/40 he said there is this company dat need he supply of power provider rings spn 1.8 model and he text me the number of a warehouse manager pastor adebayo I will call and ask for the availability of the product and the current price then I will call hon. Dr. Smith onoja to tel him am d one he recommended to supply dem the product and tel dem the stuff is 310k while the wareshouse manager said the price is 220 so we hv 90k profit to share as a sharp guy I don call d hon. Don tell dat one he said he wil b cuming to lagos with his client (whitemen) dat we will meet at the hotel de will lodge so I will bring d sample of the stuff so wen it is confamed to b d model de want I will supply more 100 of it....I told d man wat de said and he said I should call the warehouse manager and request for a sample to show my client na him dat one talk sey I gat pay 210k for me to get d sample sey deir company bentex engineering company no fit release any product not payed for I call the man tell am he said I should beg him and explain to him dat we hv been buying from dem before dat he should rememba eng. Yakubu dat we are d one dat do cum and get the stuff from dem as d warehouse manager hear engr. Yakubu he b lik ahahhh he can do anytin for him oo dat wat will hapen Is dat we should just pay half of the price so we can still get d sample of the stuff I called my man again explain giv am to cut the story short he said he has 70k dat ow can we raise 40k more He said he should mak calls mayb he can get the 40k later he called dat he has gotten 20k dat I should try and get 20k more dat it almost 2pm dos pple from abuja go land lagos so we fit quick go show dem mesef don get sey na scam I sha continue to de play along d warehouse manager forward his fcmb acct number with an igbo name wen he call himsef pastor adebayo I called my man tel am sey I don get d 20k mak he transfer him own 90k to me so I can just go and pay the 110k to the warehouse manager acct so de can deliver the goods to my auz he now said I should transfer mine to him and dat he will transfer his from deir... I just de laff sey dem idiot men dem don c maga abeg mak una no fall ooo. Let b mindful ow where we summit awa cv oooo cos I don't know where u can get sumone's middle name, phone number, company u hv worked before and sum info dat mak it realll
Re: BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV by divinehand2003(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2016
True talk

Naija and corruption nor be joke oooo
Re: BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV by jadollee(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mo2n46&s=9#.V5NFAetw2ck
Re: BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV by jadollee(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2016
I should hv added sum screenshot of sum text buh I don't know ow to ad pictures to my post on nairaland anyone hear wu can teach me?
Re: BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV by Greatzeus(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
jadollee:
I should hv added sum screenshot of sum text buh I don't know ow to ad pictures to my post on nairaland anyone hear wu can teach me?
The truth is you were not greedy,you would have fallen for it if you are the type that wants to make N1m with N1000.I hope Nigerians will learn
Re: BEWARE OF 419!!! Be Mindful Of Where You Send Your CV by jadollee(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Greatzeus:

The truth is you were not greedy,you would have fallen for it if you are the type that wants to make N1m with N1000.I hope Nigerians will learn
. Amen ooo

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sets "Kabiru Sokoto" Free....how True?? / Nigerian Man With 97 Wives Alive / See Yahoo Yahoo Boys Terrorising My Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.