Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army (1492 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by denko(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
If Mr A. can be recruited without WAEC Certificate which is the minimum requirement to be enlisted into Nigeria Army to give undue advantage to some people i think it will be a welcome development if recruitment into NA requirement is just being above 18

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by idupaul: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Even our current president was recruited into Army without WAEC and today it's telling on our economy

7 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by ahaz: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
denko:
If Mr A. can be recruited without WAEC Certificate which is the minimum requirement to be enlisted into Nigeria Army to give undue advantage to some people i think it will be a welcome development if recruitment into NA requirement is just being above 18
op where are thou and your so called graduate friends when maiduguri was burning.....nigeria called and they obeyed,so they deserve the uniform...mr arm chaid crictist.

8 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Education is very important in the military.Now tell me,how will this illiterates fulani herdsmen be able to read and write in army courses?Even before they embark on war they will first draw a written plan on how to navigate easily to defeat their enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
ahaz:
op where are thou and your so called graduate friends when maiduguri was burning.....nigeria called and they obeyed,so they deserve the uniform...mr arm chaid crictist.
The Nigerian Army defeated bh not cjtf.The cjtf is just an auxiliary that helps the army to identify bh because of their familiarity to the neighbourhood they have lived for years.Some of them were even informants to bh.

2 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by newbornmacho(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
ahaz:
they should be given a scholarship or otherwise encouraged to pass WAEC first. Can you employ volunteers in a rural immunization as doctors just because of their good intentions For God sake , man , be rational.

7 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by Redoil: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
denko:
our brother from south west will soon call for ur long ban for dare trolling their master

1 Like

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Are you surprised? ?

These are things that happen in a Banana republic or a Zoo naw...

1 Like

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by chat2deen(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
denko:

Mr A is not a coward he simply stood against all sort of aggression from terrorist, Mr A knows how to protect his people, therefore Mr A is a hero and not just a villain whom prefer to castigate ppl with writing simple because he had written waec, the waec that u can simple pay at miracle center and make 9A's. Mr A is celebrated in borno without any certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
ahaz:

Do you know what it means to be called a soldier??

1 Like

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by MadamExcellency: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
The question shouldn't be what paper qualifications you got rather, what is your passion and what can you do?

You see, they got what Americans need, where dropouts still reach the pinnacles of their careers through innovation and ingenuity.

I support their dreams and today, I celebrate their success. Tested, Trusted and Goal getters put together.

2 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by isbish(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
If tomorrow these same guys pick up guns and rampage people around, you same guys will say Government used them and dumped them. These young boys fought for their people against terrorists, risked their lives for their people and their minds are hardened for that. The least the govt can do for them is to train them further and make them part of the Military. Are ur complains genuine or born out of sentiment? Good one by the government.

3 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by 9jatriot(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Has this OP heard of infantry soldiers and the fact that they cannot get higher than a particular rank irrespective of the number of years they serve because of their lack of education?
Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by zanebaddo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
9jatriot:
Has this OP heard of infantry soldiers and the fact that they cannot get higher than a particular rank irrespective of the number of years they serve because of their lack of education?
cheesy grin what about buhari? Has he shown his certs so far?.. north is the majority here so anything is just possible and we all know the mentality of an average uneducated soldier from the north grin...

God take me away from Nigeria!!! !!! Please I don't like it, we have enough people already in love with the country grin

1 Like

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by Godjone(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari too no get but he is a general today

2 Likes

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
denko:
How did you know that they don't sch cert?
Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by koboko69: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
How did u know they don't have Waec certificates?
Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by DonBobes(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
ahaz:

Tell that op the he should go and join CJTF if he also wants to taste battle. There r thins i need nt talk abt here Bt bliv me, som of dis CJTF r more battle tested & trusted dan som of our soldiers. Though, 80-95% of these CJTF use wat we call black magic. Be that as it may, they wer recruited as #special recruits, this usually happens ones in a while during tyms of distress.

Nw lemme also tell u dt wen this Niger Delta issue is nt solved soon & the pple in the Niger Delta keep supporting dem. The military will dem go in with evrythin dev got, at dis stage even der so called sympathizers will also go against them(Niger Delta Militants). If the locals com out to support the military onslaughts and it starts to yield results, these set of pple will also get recruited specially just lik in Borno. So its nrmal.
Before nigerians will start sayin "Northern Army" again.

1 Like

Re: Civilian Jtf Without Waec Recruited To Nigeria Army by basty: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
With your MSc, can you face ordinary Armed Robbers disturbing your street?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tender Apology To Igbos Or Forget One Nigeria - FFK / Can A Traditional Ruler/king banish A Subject From His Village? / Oil Facilities In Abia,abia Gov Meets With Oil Company(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.