Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. (38694 Views)

CNN Interviews Ooni Ogunwusi In London (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by instinct57vm(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
I stumbled on this picture in my Uncle's house, and then he asked me to guess who was standing beside him. I suppose the person should be his friend. I mention all the names of his friends I knew and couldn't have guessed better. To my suprise he eventually told me that was the Ooni of Ife standing beside him and further narrated their joint experiences back in Secondary school, Loyola College, Ibadan.
Moral: Don't undermine anyone, the person standing beside you could go on to become "ori apesin" like yorubas will say meaning: A great person...My uncle on(Middle row 2nd right) Ooni(Middle row third right) Mid 80's

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Evergreen4(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Don't worry it will get to FP

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by HungerBAD: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice.

This Loyola College,is it still a good School?thinking of a good school in the west to recommend to somebody.

Meanwhile I am the Photographer of this picture,so did not show up.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Tolexander: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
instinct57vm:
I stumbled on this picture in my Uncle's house, and then he asked me to guess who was standing beside him. I suppose the person should be his friend. I mention all the names of his friends I knew and couldn't have guessed better. To my suprise he eventually told me that was the Ooni of Ife standing beside him and further narrated their joint experiences back in Secondary school, Loyola College, Ibadan.
Moral: Don't undermine anyone, the person standing beside you could go on to become "ori apesin" like yorubas will say meaning: A great person...My uncle on(Middle row 2nd right) Ooni(Middle row third right) Mid 80's
OP, e be like say your Uncle don bobo you o, I no see anyone wey resemble Ooni for the third right in the middle row.

Ask your uncle very well o, e fit dey sell dummy o!

63 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by pweetylivia(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
hmmmmm. No one truly knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by pweetylivia(f): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
cc: Lalasticlala, ijebabe, fynestboi
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by instinct57vm(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
lool funny u
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by teesugar(f): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmmn! Nobody wants to identify with a nonentity in life. May God bless us all. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by poshestmina(f): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Loyola college grin
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by princealexndre(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
is the school that old
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by thinkdip(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
your beginning doesn't matter, what you do in between and how you end it is what people would talk about... try to have the best as your life grows up

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Jediel1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
U tank jah say ur uncle no bully am. Else grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by raymond284(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Let's see a picture of your uncle grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by babyfaceafrica: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by 3RNEST(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Back in the dayz life was sweet like sugarcane.. Nice pictures...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:
OP, e be like say your Uncle don bobo you o, I no see anyone wey resemble Ooni for the third right in the middle row.

same thing i thought too. still searching for the ooni... grin

All these uncle dem that would lie to us that they were always the best student in their class. Posting an old picture snapped in high school of my uncle with Bill Clinton soon.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by busyfishing(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
So f****** WHAT?? iissshhh
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by titiakins: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cool
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by buharisbae(f): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
eeyah is ur uncle working as a body guard in the oonis palace? grin

such is life tongue
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Emilokoiyawon: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
cool shocked Op IMPOSSIBLE look again: Ooni is middle row first from the right. His facial structure is very recognizable. As per your uncle na you sabi am. cool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by DeSepiero(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
. .. and I've probably met a future Nigerian president.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by rahman3853(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Though am a loyolan, I don't now that my school used to wear tie. Na WA o .... Loyola Loyola...the best in every way....(singing school anthem) our days na short knickers n no ties. Learnt new thing today, thanks to the op.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by olaszydaruma(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Do good at all times. No one knows tomorrow.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
My uncle, brother, brothers nephew and our sarki dey the pic too
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Pavore9: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Going through group pictures from the past really sets one into the thinking mode.
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Badgers14: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by bettercreature(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Izen: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:

He's the last person on the right. Don't mind op, he has no sense of direction.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
My uncle teacher brother Anty nephew 3rd row grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just that im not a picture person. U dont take pictures. Imagine when i finally become the secretary-general of the UN, how are my friends going to prove we went to thesame college? But, its cool though.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... / What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People / Sweet Egun Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.