Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State (73946 Views)

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Barigaboy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Am a christian n I believe we are all serving thesame God. I don't no y when something like this comes up d muslims will shout n today d christians r complaining. We don't need to be divided. Christians r peaceful same as muslim. Being a Christian or Muslim is not what will b demanded on d judgement day but how good we have done on earth. Some babalawo r even more Holier than some of us fighting over religion. Let's do gud that's all. Being a muslim or christian never change us from being a human. U guys shud just stop.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by bejeria101(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alezy:
that's to tell you it's a lie.
they will stop at nothing
Shame! Dis pple mumu knws no bounds.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by kukandaka: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alhamdulillah! Allahu Akbar!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Bobbywallexino(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Barigaboy:
Am a christian n I believe we are all serving thesame God. I don't no y when something like this comes up d muslims will shout n today d christians r complaining. We don't need to be divided. Christians r peaceful same as muslim. Being a Christian or Muslim is not what will b demanded on d judgement day but how good we have done on earth. Some babalawo r even more Holier than some of us fighting over religion. Let's do gud that's all. Being a muslim or christian never change us from being a human. U guys shud just stop.
Hoo! You still move me. good comment

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by shiimah: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
The man sef look like alfa, I doubt if he was eva a pastor... He maybe a traditionalist or a pagan... But muslims are fond of calling every non muslim a christian...

In the voice of Jeremiah, As for me and my family, we will worship the Lord(God)
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by glossy6(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
tintingz:
Allahu Akbar!
May Allah continue guiding him and his family.
Pastor Tunde Bakare was an ardent Muslim. How about that?
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by suolboy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Rilwon post=47813904] grin grin

[size=20pt] Christians how market? [/size]

**runs for cover**[/quote)
your Bible quotations on your picture are really and far out of point. please read the Bible well and read a complete chapter before quoting verses wrongly as your Muslim brothers are doing giving rise to terrorists and devilish jihadist because of your wrong interpretation of Quran verses.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by rajioyebamiji77: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am very happy and I pray to Almighty Allah to protect you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Karence(f): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin

**runs for cover**
. You forgot to add that he was not a mere man cheesy
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by damocool(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin
**runs for cover**
Wait till then..
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by judges: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
it us empty drum that make noise pass, how many time have you been Christian posting it that Muslim converted or did you think their not winning them too. the whole world is a market, the choice is yours, so stop bothering us. thanks
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by judges: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
it us empty drum that make noise pass, how many time have you seen Christian posting it that Muslim converted or did you think their not winning them too. the whole world is a market, the choice is yours, so stop bothering us. thanks
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by KingsleyCEO: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol, I smell lies, this story and the carrier need to be investigated.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by farouk0403(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
babatgtr:
with this Bible passage you quote, It shows that you are fully ignorant. do u think Bible is like story book that you will just open nd b saying everything there directly, in case u dont know, Bible is close book nd it can only b open for the pple who has the knowledge of God to interpret it. What you quote is fully misinterpretation.

SMH
how do you feel now when someone misqoute the bible? you felt hurt right?

same way it hurt us when some non Muslim's group like Isis and bokoharam mis quote the Quran and used it against Islam interpretation.

and instead of you guys to do more research on Islam and the Quran you already tag them as Muslims.

this four books I mean: Quran, bible, book of moses and book of david, we are not suppose to read them directly without seeking more knowledge about them,

the books are very sensitive books understand them first.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by begwong: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
He was a fake pastor. In fact an end time pastor who was broke with his one room church with no patronage.
He was promised huge sums of money to convert, tho he confided in us he just needed the money because of the change wahala that is biting him harder.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by fragrant(f): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Barigaboy:
Abeg which Bible vs tells you we are serving same God.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Laid2001: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Abeg which part of the bible says we are not worshipping the same God!!

The level of PAIN shown by Christians on this singular conversion seems to suggest they are intolerant and really frustrated by Christians becoming Muslims!!!!

fragrant:
Abeg which Bible vs tells you we are serving same God.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by fragrant(f): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Laid2001:
Abeg which part of the bible says we are not worshipping the same God!!

The level of PAIN shown by Christians on this singular conversion seems to suggest they are intolerant and really frustrated by Christians becoming Muslims!!!!

Who is dis and what do I xpect you to know. Dnt be deceived.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rilwon:
grin grin

**runs for cover**
Christ is not a man.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Metallurgist: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
this huge outbursts of hatred toward Islam clearly shows how psychological insecure the xtains are, your aggression could only strengthen our resolved in Islam. sufficed to say how lies, the deception of quoting the Qur'an out of context does more harm to you than good, because in the end a little research will always revealed your lies and deception, we rejoice when someone revert to Islam because who ever is saved from certain destruction and brought to light has indeed been successful
Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by FxDominion(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Glory be to Jehovah Almighty God who has uprooted another chaff from the wheat, that is if it is true, you know this people are master liars. May HE continue to purge HIS CHURCH on earth IJMN. Matthew 3 vs 12, Luke 3 vs 17. Halleluyah! Jesus' coming is imminent, be steadfast and focused many would fall away but only those who will ENDURE to the end in spite of all killings, terrorising and the likes shall be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by SpeciallyUnique(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
hotdo9:

Mine own arm worked out ur salvation....man has freewill 2make choices n chose 2fall at eden,but d Love of God made Him send Jesus 2make way 2restore man back 2Glory...some1 has 2pay d price 4ur soul,ts ur choice

Hehehehe... I can't wait to embrace another convert pastor. grin grin
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by tankoy: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Uthman Bin Folio mosque? Laughable!
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by maxti: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alezy:
that's to tell you it's a lie.

they will stop at nothing

My brother. They can arrange anything

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
flamyd:
Christ is not a man.
Jesus is. a man
In Acts 2:22 Petrer said: Jesus of Nazareth a man approved by God

don't tell me you know who Jesus is. more than Peter "the rock"
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by agwom(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by yomz1e(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Allahu Akbar Anthony!!! grin grin grin grin !

tintingz:
Allahu Akbar!

May Allah continue guiding him and his family.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Spells(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
He never was a pastor nor a Christian. ..
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by yomz1e(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
And we all know the reason why..... Terrorism, killing people that do not agree with your demented suicidal psychopathic religion. Invading defenseless countries and terrorizing them with death, why wont they convert. Human being are programmed to survive by any means necessary so to stay alive, they adapt. so hush up about that fastest growing shite!

Trump has your cards! even though i don't agree with some of his speeches, but at least there is a degree of truth in whats he is saying. Lets be honest all you Muslims have a degree of sympathy for your so called sick jihadist believing in some holy war shite implanted in your heads by some dumbass Imam with underage girls as wives, and grooming young men/women to go die for some cause that is so stupid. Upon all suicidal bombings ..who e epp?, so coming on screen condemning it is all for the cameras! so leave thrash for lawma! Abeg.

I don't have anything against if you say you Muslims, good for you, just edyats pushing it in our faces claiming its the better religion purported by a mare pedophile mortal!

Metallurgist:
this huge outbursts of hatred toward Islam clearly shows how psychological insecure the xtains are, your aggression could only strengthen our resolved in Islam. sufficed to say how lies, the deception of quoting the Qur'an out of context does more harm to you than good, because in the end a little research will always revealed your lies and deception, we rejoice when someone revert to Islam because who ever is saved from certain destruction and brought to light has indeed been successful
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by mmmustapha(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
some people will be having nightmare today , Islam is the only way.
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Truthisit: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmnnnnnnnn................
Built2last:
Check his history

He either has Islamic gene down his generation or poverty has been slapping him. Here comes a mall with an irresistible offer. My guy took the offer.

Let him watch this video I saw in January.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0f280g60G8
Re: Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State by Truthisit: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Clapping vigorously for you. So, ISIS, Boko haram, Al-shabab etc are quoting wrongly and out of context from your Holy Quraan?

Metallurgist:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Canaanland Ota In Pictures / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.