Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

How To Erase Tribal Marks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Erase Tribal Marks? (37511 Views)

Silicones Erase Pores To Make The Skin Care / Scientists Find A Way To Erase Frightening Memories / 4 Ways To Erase Wrinkles Without Surgery. (2) (3) (4)

How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Biatide1: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
A beautiful female friend has a tribal mark that poses challenge to her confidence, can it be erased?  if yes how?
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by SirWelly: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hi,
Why would u want to do that? Please drop such motive. What you need is to believe in yourself the way you are. What about Arisekola Alao- a business mogul based in Ibadan. I believe you know him, he's a successful man even with facial tribal marks.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Seun(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
What about Arisekola Alao
Arisekola Alao is not a woman.  Can you name one beautiful woman with distinct tribal marks?

Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by MrCrackles(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
Biati de 1:

A beautiful female friend has a tribal mark that poses challenge to her confidence, can it be erased? if yes how?
Sandpaper and caustic soda will do the job!
wink
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by sayso: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Seun hope you are not asking the poster to let her friend visit the surgeon
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by otukpo(f): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2009
For a man, it is not much of a problem, but for a woman, it is.

I know of a lady whose tribal mark has so much reduced her confidence even though she is very pretty.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by asha80(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ask Seal the musucian.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Epiphany(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
Plastic surgery. . . if noses can be changed and wrinkles removed, i dont see why marks cannot be removed! May be expensive though
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by chosen04(f): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ Poster, Pls let her visit QUEENCY HERBAL HOME AT 16, AWOLOWO ROAD, SOUTH WEST, IKOYI. She is an expert in Tribal marks removal.

Good luck!!!
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by ztyle(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2009
Erase it by using some vital tools! like skin eraser! cool
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by sayso: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2009
@poster be careful what you suggest to you friend,those who suggested to Stella Oby will not say anything now only the doctor will answer for it.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by nana(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sandpaper and caustic soda will do the job! wink
Dude! grin
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by nellaluv(f): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2009
Me think tribal mark are kinda sexy. The bini one o, nt d yoruba one. You can only see it when u're close 2 d person.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by oyinda3(f): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2009
i think those marks look really nice on some ladies. very distinctive and exotic i guess

@seun, yea there are plenty beautiful women with tribal marks. don't know any famous ones though. I think moladun kenkelewu's look cute.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by asha80(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
oyinda.:

i think those marks look really nice on some ladies. very distinctive and exotic i guess

@seun, yea there are plenty beautiful women with tribal marks. don't know any famous ones though. I think moladun kenkelewu's look cute.

Pics please.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Anabel(f): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
sorry, it cannot be erased, its part of our culture. I have mine too and i am proud of it.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by netotse(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
oyinda.:

why dont you get so we can see if they'll look distinctive and exotic on you. . .
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by sherrylo: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
@Poster let her keep it. Why wanna try something that could be dangerous?
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
focusing on ur tribal marks only reduces self-esteem. Focus on better things.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by donsola(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2009
cut the crap, A simple mixture of Pottasim tetraoxomaganate mixed with Hydrocloric acid applied with local sponge will do the trick, or try retaining your normal self. thanks
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Anabel(f): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2009
is there no body to chat with here, am getting bored and i don't wanna sleep. plzzzzzzzzz  help.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by MrCrackles(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
nellaluv:

Me think tribal mark are kinda sexy. The bini one o, nt d yoruba one. You can only see it when u're close 2 d person.
Are the ones on Arisekola's face or the late Adedibu kinna sexy too shocked
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Basildon1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2009
Erase ko, Erase ni, Live with your tribal marks or you[i] can like [/i] to overdose tongue
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by sunboy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
She should either use lightening cream to bleash off or she use sharp sand paper with detoil ;d
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by sunboy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
One of my uncle fought lion im tellin u he's sexy n cutie maybe na american weather help am ooo, All i believe is you are what you eat. Advice ur girl to go to USA maybe she may loook beta, cos my uncle na fine die belive
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by omonija1(f): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
How big is the tribal mark? I just think she needs to accept it for who she is and once she owns it, others will.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by AloyEmeka6: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
Sir Welly:

Hi,
Why would u want to do that? Please drop such motive. What you need is to believe in yourself the way you are. What about Arisekola Alao- a business mogul based in Ibadan. I believe you know him, he's a successful man even with facial tribal marks.

Arisekola Alao is no business mogul, he is an embezzlement magnet who connived with Abacha to steal government money. Also,  the man who betrayed Abiola because of money. I am glad he has tribal marks because it will make the devil identify him quickly in hell and throw him near Adedibu.

Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by omonija1(f): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Arisekola Alao is no business mogul, he is an embezzlement magnet who connived with Abacha to steal government money. Also,  the man who betrayed Abiola because of money. I am glad he has tribal marks because it will make the devil identify him quickly in hell and throw him near Adedibu.

lol!
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by AloyEmeka6: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
oyinda.:

Why not get one in your face?
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by fuke(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ Seun Quote
 Arisekola Alao is not a woman.  Can you name one beautiful woman with distinct tribal marks?

Haba, Seun, a whole you, the administrator of Nigerias biggest and fastest growing forum saying
 there are no beautiful women with tribal marks. Suliat Adedeji  for one,
 in her lifetime was not ugly and in the city of Ibadan they are plenty.

Let the lady carry herself with grace and let the man support her. It is good to stand out so the
 marks may even be a blessing in disguise if used positively.
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by superkay2: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
plastic surgeons will have a filled day.this goes a long way to show how some aspects of our culture is not relevant in today's trendy world
Re: How To Erase Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
HCL, H2SO4 or HNO3. I swear you'll see those marks no more. Tested and trusted

Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Man Who Was Unable To Pay For Wife's Medical Bills, Gets Help Through Twitter.