Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) (43799 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by examhall(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerian star singer, Di’ja has stylishly tipped in that she wants to be a Pepsi Ambassador.

Source: http://360jamng.tk/dija-stylishly-begs-to-be-pepsis-brand-ambassador-snapshot/

3 Shares

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by examhall(f): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
wow!
this is hilarious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
I know this aint Dija's account
buh if she's the one this is the Perfect Answer

Because The Pepsi bottle is fatter than you grin grin

Make she beg pampers for her child too

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol, it's true oo. She's even the perfect description of Pepsi long throat bottle.

But she fine gan! smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just 1, 278 followers undecided

Scammers everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Stegomiah: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I know this aint Dija's account
buh if she's the one this is the Perfect Answer

Because The Pepsi bottle is fatter than you grin grin

Make she beg pampers for her child too

She's not the one

3 Likes

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
if U like beg till tomorrow .... it's changes nothing.... go n record good music shikena

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Tynasparks(f): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerians sha... The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by herzern(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gullible minds been advisinq her to sinq better.....
She is ah Glo ambassador.... More so....that isn't Dija's acc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by lifezone247(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tynasparks:
Nigerians sha... The hustle is real
I'm telling you.
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Danbo2233: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Really and truly.
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yea, No need to Photoshop your neck. cheesy
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Omotayor123(f): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin Lol
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Jediel1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
But she fits the job perfectly grin grin
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by kidman96(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Not her account.
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by JOYOSITA(f): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hw she go b when her throat long pass the pepsi
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by favouriteYSF(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
People can impersonate for Naija ehn

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by eddyslim(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fyn geh.....
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Kyllahmc(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
she's very beautiful... pls let's not talk about her neck cos its gonna be a "long" story grin

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Drienzia: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
This not her real account na.
All these Nairaland moderators Cef

3 Likes

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
fake account. local scammer.
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by cornel994(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
C as dem flood person page wit advert...chia nigerians grin grin
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by buharisbae(f): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
lwkm grin
although I know its not real
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
she might have had the fake account thingy all set up.. who knows lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by greggng: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Hw she go b when her throat long pass the pepsi

See how u dey yab ur fellow woman. U no get shame? I am talking to u joy
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by gboisgroups(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Me and my boss still talk dis matter for office on friday.
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by pennywys(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dija or not, she beg or not wetin concern me
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by bobo65(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dexter247:
she might have had the fake account thingy all set up.. who knows lipsrsealed

I concur
The hustle is very real bro
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by ufondunenye(f): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Weather na scammer or not,that neck of hers is good for the advert
Re: Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) by musicwriter(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
This's really one artiste I'll like to see what she have to offer, and if she gets nowhere that would mean she's either a "one hit wonder" or Don Jazzy is still learning music management.

She should stop this quest for vain fame and facebooking. Go start recording serious songs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? / Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Rocks Military Uniform, Poses With Philippine Armies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.