Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? (2645 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
it's a discussion guys hate to have.
The trend right now is that most girls actually prefer guys all shaved and most men won't agree, (they always say it's for gays).
But all the girls i asked said they actually prefer it.
So i throw it out to u guys, and the chics, what are your views.
Bashers and derailers are all welcome!!!
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yeah shaved but not baby smooth shaved...if she sucking your dickk you don't want her using toothpick after

1 Like

Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by blackdeek53: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ladies like my thick bush grin
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
chai!
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by obiorathesubtle: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Yeah shaved but not baby smooth shaved...if she sucking your dickk you don't want her using toothpick after
Do guys really care if she uses the tooth pick or not?
Some would rather get get it closer to them... Just in case!

Same goes for the gurls too!
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
No one wants A whole vegetation in ones Mouth! undecided

Baby smooth or Nada! lipsrsealed
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed
Obi... Better you losen the mouth now or I call Valerie for you...to get the truth outta you!
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Hmmmmmmm... Now av got to learn from people with experience.

No wonder she 'shoved' it in the last time!!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
donTbone:
Hmmmmmmm... Now av got to learn from people with experience.

No wonder she 'shoved' it in the last time!!! undecided lipsrsealed
lmfao...grin

...Gist me!
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
blackdeek53:
Ladies like my thick bush grin
Suo!!! You not from this planet
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
lmfao...grin

...Gist me!
Hehehehehehehehehehehe... gringringrin Ion do that type of gist on a saturday!
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by czarr(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Its a lie joor...
Ladies love my sambisa grin
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by blackdeek53: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
donTbone:

Suo!!! You not from this planet
No I am from Jupiter. angry .. Or you want to see the dreads I have down there? grin
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by blackdeek53: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

See this toddler! Have you seen a live deek before? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
blackdeek53:

No I am from Jupiter. angry .. Or you want to see the dreads I have down there? grin
As for me, Nevermind!

But for the sake of those anticipating to see, you can post. You never can tell who your crushes are here...
gringringrin
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
donTbone:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe... gringringrin Ion do that type of gist on a saturday!

lol. alright. grin
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
blackdeek53:

See this toddler! Have you seen a live deek before? undecided

lol. grin

I won't indulge you...cool
Limme!
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by ShaqFu: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's a thing of choice. Some like forest, some like desert. For me, I prefer desert.

1 Like

Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by blackdeek53: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. grin

I won't indulge you...cool
Limme!
How can you even indulge me on something you haven't even seen in reality. grin grin.. Small Pikin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Daniel2289(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
ShaqFu:
It's a thing of choice. Some like forest, some like desert. For me, I prefer desert.
I concur wit u. One like 4 u.
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by blackdeek53: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
donTbone:

As for me, Nevermind!

But for the sake of those anticipating to see, you can post. You never can tell who your crushes are here...
gringringrin
Estharfabian is this true? grin grin
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
blackdeek53:

How can you even indulge me on something you haven't even seen in reality. grin grin.. Small Pikin tongue tongue tongue

limme Alone or I'll scream! sad

Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by blackdeek53: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

limme Alone or I'll scream! sad

Scream nah...lemme shove my cucumber into that your tiny mouth. grin
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
blackdeek53:

Scream nah...lemme shove my cucumber into that your tiny mouth. grin

pervert! sad

Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Whether ladies like well shaved kitty or Nad, it's personal grooming to shave one's pubic areas once in a while to prevent occurrence of hair crabs or bacteria infected hair.
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by blackdeek53: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

pervert! sad

grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by blackdeek53: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Whether ladies like well shaved kitty or Nad, it's personal grooming to shave one's pubic areas once in a while to prevent occurrence of hair crabs or bacteria infected hair.
Look at this one? angry You don google con drop answer like person wey sabi book? undecided. No be only hair crab na hair periwinkle. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
blackdeek53:
Estharfabian is this true? grin grin
Estherfabian... No be me tell am o!
Re: Women Prefer Clean Shaven Pubic Grooming For Guys. Do You Agree? by donTbone(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
How about those who are being hygienic with the hair

Have once heard a married man say "Oloriburuku ni Iyawo ti o ba fi le fa irun abe e'... (U knw what that means? grin.
He believes the hair is for something to play with....

I wasn't there to witness it ooooo! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Gets Flirty With Sexy Female Customer On Twitter (snapshot) / End Time Couple Caught Having $ex Under Bridge Must See Photo / Student Beaten To Death By Gang Of 10 Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.