Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) (65105 Views)

Anthony Joshua Boxes On The Top Of Dubai’s Tallest Hotel (photos) / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Lionel Messi Buys MiM Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Barselonia(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo opens the doors of his new five-star hotel this week - and we can reveal what is inside.

The Euro 2016 and Champions League winner is currently on holiday on Ibiza, recovering from a busy season on board a private yacht.

But the Real Madrid superstar, 31, will return to his native Funchal in Madeira for the grand opening of his boutique hotel this Friday.

It is designed to appeal to “millennial traveller”, according to the chain, with the hotel aiming to become a "trendsetter" in the Portuguese harbour spot.

The stylish hotel is decorated with Ronaldo memorabilia, with signed shirts adorning some of the walls in a “contemporary art deco” style - the floors are furnished with grass-effect carpets.

There are 48 rooms, with the basic rooms priced at £180-a-night - all equipped with WIFI, mood lighting and high tech shower heads.

And the single CR7 suite -which costs £575-a-night - boasts a PlayStation4 , virtual reality glasses and games, plus cardio workout equipment.

The hotel wellness suite even offer a CR7 “Get in Shape” programme for guests hoping to replicate a Ronaldo six-pack, accompanying its exclusive outdoor gym and sauna facilities.

The rooftop swimming pool appears to be the highlight of the hotel, overlooking the views of Funchal and the harbour.

The hotel - just a stones thrown away from Ronaldo’s official museum - is the first of four the former Manchester United player is involved in launching.

The £70million Pestana CR7 portfolio will be completed by a luxury site in Lisbon that will open later this year, while sites in Madrid and New York are due to launch in 2017 .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/see-inside-cristiano-ronaldos-new-8455174

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Smileprince(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
When you're the highest paid athlete you can afford anything. Happy for him.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Qpetz: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hard work is magical.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by markkkwills36(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hard work is the sure way to the top...luck is one of the ingredients tho, thank God 4 u bro...I will be celebrated someday IJN

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
The guy is blessed jeez shocked

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Teewhy2: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
When you are big you are big and when you're large you are on top.
When some people are complaining of economy recession some are just spending it as if they are drinking water.
Baba GOD e mi na fe se orire cr7 koni ori Mejia, Baba GOD pick up my call, I will like to be a blessing to my generation and your household.
And to all those people that want to be successful, Baba GOD pick up their call too.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
chineke bless me yaya oyoyo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kabhi njst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
waiting to see Mikel's own

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Jediel1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
I swr dis guy is from the east cheesy wink wink. Omo free wifi shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Like play like play this guy don get him brand. Underwear, perfume, museum and now hotel. He can branch out into anything right now

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by buharisbae(f): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Truth be told This isn't fascinating I was expecting something like this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
the hotel is making money in Portugal and the owner is also making a futune form Real Madrid.. in Spain.

oh God pick bikozianu

14 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by cold(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice..now who says you can't have six packs and six cars?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by negz1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
nice way to expand his income
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is that Heaven? Nothing special.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by osborn442(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Work hard, pray and every other thing will work out just Fine. Seest thou a man diligent in his work...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by lexyman(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
I think it's only yacht owners that can visit the hotel Cr7 hard worker !

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
CR7 is more than a footballer. He's a brand. cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Nv25(f): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
The architect don hammer. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hope our celes are seeing this. www.projectshamba.com for your school projects.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Jediel1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
HRich:
Is that Heaven? Nothing special.
Alert, meet d latest zombie.

15 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
I also heard an Airport is to be named after him..... na wa

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Obughi mu kwuo ya panti mu efuo...me nor too gbadun am

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Olakunlae: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
I too like this guy... he is a tax payer too

17 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by Olakunlae: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
I too like this guy... he is a tax payer too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by ApenaEde: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Messi pass U. LIKE if u agree, SHARE if u disagree

31 Likes 104 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Village witch no fit follow person enter dis kain hotel lailai...one day I go lodge 4 dis hotel!!#amen#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by kidman96(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
God please if You can give me the grace,health,wisdom and strength to hustle and be half as rich and famous as cristiano Ronaldo 90% of it will be donated to the less privileged in my will when I die.

Please bless my hustle. I can't do it without you.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Multi-Million Five-star Hotel (Photos) by obalinkin(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
he sure is on point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funeral: Coffins Of The Brazilian Footballers Who Died In Plane Crash / Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts / Super Eagles Win BBC “Best Fashion Team” Award In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.