Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) (40650 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) / I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by mizlovette(f): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
D oil isn't enough thus d colour isn't captivating. U tried tho
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Titheman(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
sonofthunder:

does the nobody include you?
no my food taste good to me
I once cooked a delicious meal but everybody left it for me to finish undecided
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
which grass you use as vegetables
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
belcom10:
Am a gud chef, am even typing from my kitchen ryt now
Who you EPP? You don baff? Who you serve?? undecided

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by misspicy(f): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Flashh:
She knows even when she never tasted it. grin
gringringringrin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by fkj950ax(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
How on heavens name do you intend to preserve your one week stock of okro and the other soup...

There's no light in Nigeria right? Or you don't reside in Nigeria?
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Flashh: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
obinoral1179:
smiles. All in all you are good and am good.
Nothing do you man! smiley
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
MizTyna:

Lol! Op dey vex! The kain purging that will follow all the okro and veg ehn

Heheheheh!! Leave OP ooo.

Abi is it your yansh? grin grin grin grin

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahah.... I wasn't expecting as well. But, here I am oo.. But protouchdesigns said he'll take out one jumbo sausage and 2 eggs for my breaky... But until now, he's not back cry

Maybe he gave it away to his other chicks on his way back or did he went to other state to get those juicy, fat sausage and 2 eggs cry cry I cudnt find him...

I am pretty sure there must be a valid explanation for his delay!

I suspect traffic. grin grin

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Flashh: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by belcom10(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
I epp u pretty, so i needed u to epp me too. Kindly take me to the shower
Trina0936:

;DI epp u pretty, so i needed u to epp me too. Kindly take me to the shower
Trina0936:

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by belcom10(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is like u enjoy taking the latter ryt, as an african woman
Kowor:
If e no be panadol, e no be panadol.
kiss
Kowor:
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by jesusjewel1(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Lol... Its not hard na
Just answer this simple question and it's done.

Will you marry me?

Just like that gringringrin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by belcom10(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is like u enjoy taking the former ryt, as an african woman
Kowor:
kiss
Kowor:
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by jesusjewel1(f): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
ProTouchDesigns:

Sure big woman, I got your back.

Sup...
When the answer to the popped question comes forth(positive), don't forget to give us invitation...
Also contact me to plan your events...
Wishing you a very successful and enjoyable meal...
And a positive response too. cheesy wink
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Kowor(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
belcom10:
Is like u enjoy taking the latter ryt, as an african woman kiss
that's the perfect combination dear.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by belcom10(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm, 1derful.if i may ask did u knw hw to cook
Kowor:
that's the perfect combination dear.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by lloydmuna2(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
To be frank my case worst,,,, God help me I dont think I can ever seat and learn how to cook beans talk more of soup,,, by the time u live me for kitchen I mite end up cooking pepper soup, beans lol grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Kowor(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
belcom10:
Hmmm, 1derful.if i may ask did u knw hw to cook
Why do you ask?
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by belcom10(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jst askin, ladies with good cookin skills owns their hobby 100 per cent
Kowor:

Why do you ask?
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

I am pretty sure there must be a valid explanation for his delay!

I suspect traffic. grin grin

I'm tired of quickie relationship kinglekan ooo undecided I shud go and carry on my search again....

Farewell op angry cheesy
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm tired of quickie relationship kinglekan ooo undecided I shud go and carry on my search again....

Farewell op angry cheesy

Quickie? shocked shocked shocked

Dont tell me he has been there and done it already oh! grin

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

Quickie? shocked shocked shocked

Dont tell me he has been there and done it already oh! grin

I know, ryt? angry smh....the OP is like johnny.... Too many girls ooo grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I know, ryt? angry smh....the OP is like johnny.... Too many girls ooo grin

Why did you let him have the cookie so quick? grin

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
kinglekan:

Why did you let him have the cookie so quick? grin

grin the jar was wide open oo... He juz robbed some cookies outta jar and eat it quick like a hungry puppy sha... tongue
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Kowor(f): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
belcom10:
Jst askin, ladies with good cookin skills owns their hobby 100 per cent

If the op can, so can i.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by kinglekan: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin the jar was wide open oo... He juz robbed some cookies outta jar and eat it quick like a hungry puppy sha... tongue

Na so the lid of your jar dey open easily? grin grin

Now bros don chop cookie run. Anyway i fit see small chop as u never close am. grin grin

Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by belcom10(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oooh, Are u thinking wot am thinking
Kowor:
If the op can, so can i.
shocked
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Kowor(f): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
belcom10:
Oooh, Are u thinking wot am thinking shocked
lol. Ion no.
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by thor231: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
pweetylivia:
lol. This guy sef. I think its high time you get married

Warris this, food for the Gods?
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 24, 2016
kinglekan:

Na so the lid of your jar dey open easily? grin grin

Now bros don chop cookie run. Anyway i fit see small chop as u never close am. grin grin

No lid na... I misplaced somewhere ooo grin
Re: Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Your toilet Is about to discover the meaning of green revolution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About / Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.