Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

I'll Share Your Blog Post To My FB Group Of 314k Members - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Share Your Blog Post To My FB Group Of 314k Members (734 Views)

7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / Post Your Link On My FB Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Share Your Blog Post To My FB Group Of 314k Members by noetic5: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Latest development at Facebook is that, groups are very difficult to build. Facebook made a lot of changes 3 days ago, and since then, building Facebook group is a mirage.

Those who have theirs should preserve it like gold.

I'll share your blog posts to my group of 300k + for as low as 3k. Contact me on WhatsApp 08023460221

For serious minded people oo
Re: I'll Share Your Blog Post To My FB Group Of 314k Members by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Like How Many Post?
Re: I'll Share Your Blog Post To My FB Group Of 314k Members by GloShare(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
noetic5:
Latest development at Facebook is that, groups are very difficult to build. Facebook made a lot of changes 3 days ago, and since then, building Facebook group is a mirage.

Those who have theirs should preserve it like gold.

I'll share your blog posts to my group of 300k + for as low as 3k. Contact me on WhatsApp 08023460221

For serious minded people oo

Facebook groups don't have a high CTR.
I used to hate pages, but now I know they're better. A page can reach just a few persons at first, but with continuous activity, you will reach more than your page members.
Re: I'll Share Your Blog Post To My FB Group Of 314k Members by noetic5: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
GloShare:

Facebook groups don't have a high CTR.
I used to hate pages, but now I know they're better. A page can reach just a few persons at first, but with continuous activity, you will reach more than your page members.

I build pagess. But it's very gradual but effective. U can reach me, if you need to build one

1 Like

Re: I'll Share Your Blog Post To My FB Group Of 314k Members by noetic5: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Broszamb:
Like How Many Post?

Contact me on WhatsApp let's agree on fee
Re: I'll Share Your Blog Post To My FB Group Of 314k Members by stevespack(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Hunger in land

(1) (Reply)

A Beginner's Guide To Making Money Writing Online For Nigerians / Facebook Group Of 35k For Sale At Give Away Price / Verified And Fully Approved Adsense UK Account Available @ Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.