Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu (25714 Views)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Osinbajo, Ambode, Mimiko At RCCG 64th Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by 360frolic(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Governor Segun Mimiko at the 60th birthday of the APC gubernatorial aspirant Rotimi Akeredolu, in Owo.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-mimiko-at-60th-birthday-of-apc.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by londonrivals: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yorubas are just special,two APC aspirants Akeredolu and Oke dancing with Mimiko a PDP governor.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by tafabaloo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
2 political foes while in actual sense they are friends.

Lesson for political thugs.

Don't kill...don't die for anyone 's ambition because they are not what you think.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by gebest: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
mimiko see ur round head like coconut. go nd pay ur workers salary

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by babyfaceafrica: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
And some mofos will be shouting online for these people...chai!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by jahsharon: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please remind Mimiko that his defection to APC will not stop EFCC from arresting him after he leaves office. If he is in doubt, tell him to ask Saraki.

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by izzou(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wake me up when Mimiko defects

cool
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Politicians are friends separated by interests.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's is why i said none of them is worth dying for. They all habe their meeting point.

DrabeeyWasHere

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by tolu24(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
This two were friends during oau days and are both members of S. U. G of their set,mimko was the src for medicine and surgery and akeredolu a. K.a Aketi was Oau sug vice president.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by goonsmi: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mimiko's trick will not work this time around. he is a serial betrayal.

Nobody will welcome him back into APC fold in South West .

We can forgive but we will never forget.

3 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Badtman(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's Big Men Politics not Nairaland Politics where the south Sudan ipob will Face off with The Westerners Yoruba because of Gej head of Looters Elders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by goonsmi: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
jahsharon:
Please remind Mimiko that his defection to APC will not stop EFCC from arresting him after he leaves office. If he is in doubt, tell him to ask Saraki.

I wonder the numbers of illegitimate children he already fathered outside wedlock. Mimiko is a serial betrayal and a cheater.

He is the only Christian that I know will never blink his eyelid to tell his name is AbdulRahman and a Muslim. Mimiko can betray anybody so far his interest is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by muyibaba222(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
They have been friends, still friends and will still be friends. politics will separate them and still bring them together.
It is for you and i to know how we fight each other in the name of supporting them. whether mimiko decamp or not, he will still have ears of the government than you and i.

Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by suasmablow(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
izzou:
Wake me up when Mimiko defects

cool
What if your sleep turns to death?

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
........This is the future a youth like me dream of, one in which irrespective of religiou & political alignment, we can still live as one.

am sure my gorro-chewing retards from the desert north will continue to burn and destroy anyone who doesnt belief in their DULLARD OF DAURA (DOD)
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by push26: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=28pt] Akeredolu not from ondo state[/size]
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by izzou(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
suasmablow:

What if your sleep turns to death?

It won't

He will defect

Just grab your popcorn and relax

No be nigerian politics?

cool

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by chinex276(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
typical nigerian politics... they are one and desame, and some ediots will fight nd kill theirselves 4 dem.
CHINEDU UMEH call dem-AMBASSADORS OF PORVERTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by bettercreature(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Ediss(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Am 60 retiring from nigeria army sir

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by remigiusizunna(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Did i hear 60? Are u sure that as an aspirant he can actually finish ds race. Please leave the race 4 the younger ones
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Joy83(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Politics is sweet if...

Try to belong!!!
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by obembet(f): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
I always pity political thugs
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Hammefeez: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
ABUJA SLAIN FEMALE PREACHER: THE TRUTH Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's text message because although I reside in the affected area, I was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, I thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eyes for investigation, I knew I had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, I visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, I did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth. By Sulaimon Adeshina Please share till everyone knows the truth.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Hammefeez: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
ABUJA SLAIN FEMALE PREACHER: THE TRUTH Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's text message because although I reside in the affected area, I was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, I thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eyes for investigation, I knew I had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, I visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, I did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth. By Sulaimon Adeshina Please share till everyone knows the truth.
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Qmerit(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Politicians re not enemies to each other no matter party affiliation, no permanent friend and no permanent enemy it's a political games for them. But we supporters insult/abuse and sometimes become thugs for them.
Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Bondesniger(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
you are just trying to divert attention from fact and equally trying to cover up some shit

i think you most be investigated

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by Bondesniger(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hammefeez:
ABUJA SLAIN FEMALE PREACHER: THE TRUTH
Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality
In the past few days, the hearts of genuine
citizens of our great nation have bled over
the news of the killing of a female Christian
preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in
Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually
alerted by a friend's text message because
although I reside in the affected area, I was
far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time
of the incident. As an average concerned
Nigerian, I thought, when will this nation be
free from religious and ethnic crises? But as
a journalist and one with eyes for
investigation, I knew I had a duty at hand.
So, on my return to the city, I visited the
particular street, the particular spot,
conducted personal investigation and secret
interviews, and made several findings. I
became sad! Why? Most of the information
doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For
the avoidance of doubt, there was no
evidence of anyone present when the
woman died. Witnesses only said they met
her dead. Secondly, I did not find anyone to
confirm that any part of the woman was
missing or mutilated. I talked with one who
saw the corpse early that morning, with
two policemen, before the news went viral.
Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street
or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had
been under the torment of cultism in the
past few months, in fact, two separate
persons were found killed and dumped in
the area recently, one of them on the street
adjacent this particular one. The police is
actually on the trail of s notorious cult who
is believed to have sneaked into and hiding
in the area. The police is insisting that they
met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What
my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact,
it revived hatred, instigated religious
intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure
many of you journalists who wrote the
story were not in Abuja, you just received
the news from friends and forwarded to
your headquarters, which also did not verify
before going to press. I also know that
many of those in Abuja then did not visit the
place, nor conduct proper investigation. For
an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity,
most of you goofed! The media is an
indefatigable player in nation building, and
no society is firmly built on negligence and
mistrust as being displayed by our
journalists. But, the media houses too are at
fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff
while the few at the top swim in affluence.
Where, then, is the resource and motivation
for the reporter to carry out investigative
reporting and due diligence. To survive,
many journalists are pipers in the hands of
politicians, religious leaders and
businessmen and even government, who
dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the
receiving end because they naturally hold
on to the news from the media. It is a hell a
times, to change the people's perception on
issues, over which our media had made
serious blunders. I had had to show identity
cards to some, before they agree to reason
along the right perspective. The corruption
on the media is much, but our colleagues
can just help hold on to the truth.
By Sulaimon Adeshina
Please share till everyone knows the truth.

you are just trying to divert attention from fact and equally trying to cover up some poo
i think you most be investigated

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by sekundosekundo: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hammefeez:

You came late.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mimiko, the chief betrayal. He betrayed Obj, Adefarati, Agagu, Tinubu etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority / Sanwo-Olu Approves Full Resumption Of All Markets In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.