Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? (2745 Views)

Girls,change Your Lifestyle!! / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Very happy

I grew up a very quite child, very well-behaved. I always annoyed the hell out of my siblings because I would tell when they misbehaved, until a year before finishing my undergrad........

Khd95:
I was just d stubborn boy,sneaks out to play soccer instead of goin to Arabic sch;(
Kaai dat year when old man been catch me with banana under my kpata,during ramadancheesycheesycheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
Very happy

I grew up a very quite child, very well well-behaved until a year before finishing my undergrad.... tongue

Wish I could complete the remaining story , but I can't...
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
harsysky:

Wish I could complete the remaining story , but I can't...

I'm so lucky you don't know the rest cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
jagugu88li:

I'm so lucky you don't know the rest cheesy cheesy

Look at story I could have used to produce one naija movie, and here you are, telling me "I'm so lucky you don't know the rest"
Do it for the sake of my movie gringringringringrin;
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
No way! None of my kids should be like me, please.

I was always grumpy, angry, and moody. I fought boys and never lost one single fight.(hard to believe that was me)

Fighting was allowed, as long as you don't get beaten. Mom was a tough nut. Dad was never around.

Pheeew!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Enypie:
I fought boys and never lost one single fight.(hard to believe that was me)

I dey fear you already. No mind me o
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
harsysky:

I dey fear you already. No mind me o

If I hear! Tell me you didn't do some real nasty stuffs too, and you would remember now and smile.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Enypie:

If I hear! Tell me you didn't do some real nasty stuffs too, and you would remember now and smile.

You quoted the Oga kpata kpata himself but me dey fear you.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by byvan03: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have no problem with birthing my replica.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
harsysky:

Look at story I could have used to produce one naija movie, and here you are, telling me "I'm so lucky you don't know the rest"
Do it for the sake of my movie gringringringringrin;

Depending on what's in it for me.. cool. Please no thank you notes or the likes..Money cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by mirob(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2016
My children can be like me Cos I was and still am not selfish, I did all I can to make them happy, though no one is perfect but I know I really tried and now my parents are no more, I am still trying to make my siblings happy as much as I can.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't mind my child having my personality except when I was a child, I was stubborn and full of drama. I have good relationship with my parents.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Enypie:
No way! None of my kids should be like me, please.

I was always grumpy, angry, and moody. I fought boys and never lost one single fight.(hard to believe that was me)

Fighting was allowed, as long as you don't get beaten. Mom was a tough nut. Dad was never around.

Pheeew!

Lolz, I fought boys too and some girls that can run their mouth. I was most times a happy child though but can't stand bullies. I make sure I draw blood, then face whatever consequences. Some of my mates that knew me back then find it hard to believe I can be so cool.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Khd95:
I was just d stubborn boy,sneaks out to play soccer instead of goin to Arabic sch;(

Kaai dat year when old man been catch me with banana under my kpata,during ramadancheesycheesycheesy
grin. Mine was orange behind the chair, I and my younger sis, didn't know dad had entered.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I don't mind my child having my personality except when I was a child, I was stubborn and full of drama. I have good relationship with my parents.

Your "I don't mind" should include childhood o. Don't leave that one aside.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Qhalifah: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:
I'd be happy because I wasn't really a bad kid but the main reason is that I'd treat her better. Because I would be able to know when she's about to make mistakes and the right steps to correct it, since I've been in that position.
I laugh you in spainish ehn. So your telling us now that your parents were not kids before so as to know when your about to make mistakes and correct you. What will be will be, I'm very sure you know #karma?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Qhalifah: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:
I'd be happy because I wasn't really a bad kid but the main reason is that I'd treat her better. Because I would be able to know when she's about to make mistakes and the right steps to correct it, since I've been in that position.
I laugh you in spainish ehn. So your telling us now that your parents were not kids before so as to know when your about to make mistakes and correct you. What will be will be, I'm very sure you know #karma? Just saying kiss
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Qhalifah:
I laugh you in spainish ehn. So your telling us now that your parents were not kids before so as to know when your about to make mistakes and correct you. What will be will be, I'm very sure you know #karma? Just saying kiss

My man, you didn't even leave an answer about yours , and you are here attacking an innocent souL. Karma sometimes leave its mission unattended.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by dahaz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
HaneefahRN:
lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Awesome.

I wouldn't want them to make the same mistakes I made though.

But personality wise? I'd like them to take after me.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, I fought boys too and some girls that can run their mouth. I was most times a happy child though but can't stand bullies. I make sure I draw blood, then face whatever consequences. Some of my mates that knew me back then find it hard to believe I can be so cool.

cheesy cheesy grin I wouldn't want my kids doing that. It was cool though.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Enypie:

So, when they are being bullied, they should run to wherever you may be, right? Take them to Taichi or Takwando class. They should learn to fight, joor.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2016
cococandy:
Awesome.

I wouldn't want the no make the same mistakes I made though.

But personality wise? I'd like them to take after me.

That's when it's not your personality that led to the mistakes. Have you not noticed how the world runs in cycles , like repetition, and a personality repeated tends to bring with it the result of that personality? Like action and reaction equal and opposite? No mind the whole thing. May Your wish come true.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Enypie:

Lolz. Sure, it was cool. I met two like few years ago, all grown up now. Childhood ehn. grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
dahaz:
lipsrsealed
What I do? tongue
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2016
harsysky:

Your "I don't mind" should include childhood o. Don't leave that one aside.

Lolz, ayaf heard cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by dahaz(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
HaneefahRN:

What I do? tongue
You have not changed since childhood lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2016
harsysky:

So, when they are being bullied, they should run to wherever you may be, right? Take them to Taichi or Takwando class. They should learn to fight, joor.

Hahaha!! You're right. grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by harsysky(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Enypie:

Hahaha!! You're right. grin

Ehe. Me, I want my kid to be as strong as Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Mhen, that guy looks like a bully. LOL
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
dahaz:

You have not changed since childhood lipsrsealed

Lolz, I have o. If you keep water in my mouth for a year, you'll meet it there tongue
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by dahaz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, I have o. If you keep water in my mouth for a year, you'll meet it there tongue
make i come try?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Child Replicated Your Lifestyle? by Dajugba: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wow... That would be great. I love my composure, focus, calmness and bravura attitude towards life. Hmmm... But if it happenes anyone become like me when I was a kid, hmmmm... Alot of spanking and daily routine punishment. This remind me of the days of pick pin, abacha chair, pumping tire, forg jump, lick monkey sweet. Touch your toe Ha... Let me end here, cos I taste almost all of the punishment ever existed. Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Nigerian Man Who Met His Wife On Facebook Names His Son After Mark Zuckerberg / What Is Your Reckoning As A New Year Is Beckoning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.