Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (99293 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by hucienda: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tragic end to the notorious rapist and murderer.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by MrPresident1: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
The black race, of whom Nigeria is the leading light, is finished cry

King Nebuchadnezzar the animal.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Finally...

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
If my memory still serve me right,Badoo was arrested 3 weeks ago. 4 him to be burnt means police had released him. Nawa o

6 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by obembet(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
its well
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rest in pieces, dear devil!

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by omofabulous(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when evil serves evil
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Finally, his useless deeds has ended

U go burn to hell.

I dnt know, one enjoy s.x rush

Useless human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
shame on npf for failing to incarcerate him, let him go and continue in hell

5 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Emasky4real(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by MrTour: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
See as dem expose the guy's prick (his weapon of massive destruction).

Is that Olamide Badoo? Oh I see its his mentor.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by jazinogold(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Marvel1206:

it seems you haven't been following up the story.. He was earlier caught and handed over to the authorities.. But he got out again and raped a woman, brutalised her daughter. And got scot free...
This is his second attempt after his release and dem catch am again.. Are you saying he should be handed over to the authorities again Taarh! Even the gods will sigh* on their matter when dem no mumu.. After reading this and u still feel jungle justice is not appropriate for this fellow, allow baddo taste you and u'll sabi the feeling grin
no b d same person o...dy r a group of 4, d one dy caught in June dy prison for abuja. This is his colleague... 2 down..2 to go!

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by tushbobo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
The traffic on this thread na baddo... 465 guests and numerous members
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by LEXYCOM: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
First goodnews on nairaland since morning......more of it

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
But is this the real Badoo? The one that killed that Ghanian woman after raping her and also injured her daughter, Is he the one?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Tenkobos(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, may cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

Where have you been?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by iyketech(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

he deserves it..

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by belloijumu55(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Have heard many cases of rape and killing in ikorodu of this same baddon,he has been terrorising for long. Good for him.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by olanrewaju99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, may cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

short niyen !!!! Rapist deserves jungle justice to serve as lesson for others.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by olanrewaju99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

shoro niyen !!!! Rapist deserves jungle justice to serve as lesson for others.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by olanrewaju99(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

shoro niyen !!!! Rapist deserves jungle justice to serve as lesson for others...

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by avoSunkanmi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
just imagine.. a baddo using his weapon of mass destruction die like a fowl. jungle justice is kinda like d best.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
I really pity the victims. Thank God he has met his waterloo, Oloshi . I hope the others are caught soon, no need calling in the corrupt police

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
NOT SO BAD! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Them 4 still cut am small small!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by olanrewaju99(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

shoro niyen !!!! Rapist deserves jungle justice to serve as lesson for others...an eye for an eye.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

totaly agree! With you there are no difference between the rapist and the murderers of the rapist, but as you have already mentioned nigeria do not have an adequate justice system, the people had no choice, if you read the story properly you may have read were it says he has been handed over to the police previously, one wonders why he was not locked up in jail hence the recent rape of an 8 years old minor. It's so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by crazygod(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Influence from olamide's songs. 'Story for the gods'. He even took olamide's aka.
Just thinking sha......
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by olanrewaju99(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
]I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, may cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

[/quote] shoro niyen !!!! Rapist deserves jungle justice to serve as lesson for others...an eye for an eye.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sukkot: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
The black race, of whom Nigeria is the leading light, is finished cry

King Nebuchadnezzar the animal.
yeah mayne deez niggas is finished

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

big fool na him u be..... Infact i don't even know what to say to you self

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by buharisbae(f): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
omg! even tho he is a rapist he shouldn't be killed I Dont support this... what kind of backward mentality do Nigerian have? God why this wickedness? who are this people to take a mans life? who are they to take law into their hand? even he raped are they God? instead of killing him they would have cut of his penis or at least leave a mark in his life so he won't try it again raada they resulted to killing

THIS IS SAD ;'(
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmm...

Make all these legislooters and politricktians continue, they will be next if they don't take time. People blood dey hot now and its only a matter of time before the Camel's back will finally break.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.