Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,178 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (99269 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by MrOreo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kirinwa:

If it was your mother, father, sisters, brothers and finally you.
You will enjoy it through the yansh, won't you?

Many people in this Nairaland don't know how to talk.

Must everyone agree with you, if that were to be the case then they will be robots. That's what some Nigerian mofos like you want their wives to become. Vegetables without a mind of their own.

Jungle justice is bad. It must be condemned in all its entirety.

I pray u don't get raped in d butt and they charge the miscreant or badoo to court, he spends a few months in jail only for him to be released...... He ll bring his goons to yur hood this time around and they ll have a swell time raping ur whole household (in d butt).... I think u re a rapist too. Ewu Gambia grin
BTW, if u quote me again, ur entire household will be ass raped cool grin
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by YOLO1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Olamide Baddo is that u?

Joke apart. This Baddo guy has got nine lives. Can't count the number of times he has been apprehended, killed and yet he appears again.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Kirinwa: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
MrOreo:

I pray u don't get raped in d butt and they charge the miscreant or badoo to court, he spends a few months in jail only for him to be released...... He ll bring his goons to yur hood this time around and they ll have a swell time raping ur whole household (in d butt).... I think u re a rapist too. Ewu Gambia grin

Your fada! Bastard.Your mother! Olosho

You na 1mbecile you be nah.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by oladapps: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
hmm
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Marvel1206:

it seems you haven't been following up the story.. He was earlier caught and handed over to the authorities.. But he got out again and raped a woman, brutalised her daughter. And got scot free...
This is his second attempt after his release and dem catch am again.. Are you saying he should be handed over to the authorities again Taarh! Even the gods will sigh* on their matter when dem no mumu.. After reading this and u still feel jungle justice is not appropriate for this fellow, allow baddo taste you and u'll sabi the feeling grin
lines that got me laughing: D
1:Gods will sigh grin
2: you'll sabi d feeling cheesy
bruh u badt
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, maybe cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

Please stop saying this. Jungle justice is the way forward. Have you been robbed before?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by DAVE5(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Famouson:
Ehhhhhhhhhh Badoo!! !!!! !! !!! !!!! !! !! !! !!
Indeed you are badoo..

How on earth did that big pen*is enter an 8-yr-old... Nigerian parents should be probed.... grin grin

But people get mind ohh!! !!

How would you pour petrol on someone and burn him? Nigerians are weird..

I still don't support jungle justice... We shouldn't take law into our hands... We have government bodies that are responsible for cases Like this...

Do I have to tell u that the government itself is not even functional talk less of a body that wld attend to this kinda mataz

If not is it ok that you pay nepa bills for lite u don't use at all... The Nigerian government is badder than worse

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

babe.. I understand you. Nigeria is a useless jungle on its own.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by amacastel: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Famouson:
Ehhhhhhhhhh Badoo!! !!!! !! !!! !!!! !! !! !! !!
Indeed you are badoo..

How on earth did that big pen*is enter an 8-yr-old... Nigerian parents should be probed.... grin grin

But people get mind ohh!! !!

How would you pour petrol on someone and burn him? Nigerians are weird..

I still don't support jungle justice... We shouldn't take law into our hands... We have government bodies that are responsible for cases Like this...
Sorry we don't have govt. We are our own govt didn't u read d part dt says he was hand over to police but was bailed out so d crowd have to do d arrest,prosecution and execution. If don't want jungle justice pls don't steal,rape .biko we Nigerians are governmentless
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by tee4naija(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Jungle justice is meant for those who chose to live jungle life. If truly d guy was badoo, he deserved more than they did to him. He was once caught and handed over to the king who in turn handed him over to the police. He was set free without even being charged to court. A people's destiny is in their own hands. He would do worse if not killed like that. Must they wait till he has raped all the women and kids in the community and moved to another which could be yours?
raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Damn! His lower jaw is all fvcked up... Those people really did a good number on him. But i stand against jungle justice anyway.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by olabolawasiu(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, maybe cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

What's your stand on this one, are u saying the guy should be free or what?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by bennymark(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Na take away you want?

ayoadeifee:
They suppose to cut that his joystick join,so that his next world he will behave normal.
Not a sadist rapist.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:02am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

Didn't you read the part that he was once handed over to the police? Only for him to be released to perform more havoc. To me Jungle Justice is a good deterrent. If you dont want to be lynched and roasted to death, dont kill, robb, kidnap, rape, ritualize, etc.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

/
Badoo's problem is solved once and for all.

If we had an accountable justice system...if we had a billion dollars...if we are immortal. If if if. Wishful thinking does not solve problems. Face reality and act accordingly. Well, the residents did and Badoo is a goner. Kudos to Ikorodu residents.
\

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:27am On Jul 24, 2016
andyanders:

Don't worry about them.They will visit you and then we shall wait for your decision.I hope you are who you are- woman, and you love what they do to women, you will have their experience.

Well said.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by nkakp(m): 2:03am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

My dear I wish u know d disasters dis evil guys ve caused in d community u wouldn't say dis... I don't sleep at Nyt bcuz of d goat

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by jibsy(m): 2:45am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

You may not feel the same way if it were your precious daughter that was forcefully penetrated and raped. Just imagine it and I know how hard it will be to contain your fury.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by nbright: 3:54am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

our justice system is only interested in 'kworopshun'
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by pamdaniel(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2016
I blame the police, I tot he was handed over to the police? how then was he let out? did he also attempt rape of a police officer?
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:38am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

Talking from both sides of the mouth

People like u should be feared

Ve u not been reading the badoo stories even here
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Chijosky(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2016
People get mind I can't stand watching someone loose his life like this, but this baddo no remember to shave
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Marvel1206: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Feranmicharles:
lines that got me laughing: D 1:Gods will sigh grin 2: you'll sabi d feeling cheesy bruh u badt
lol, nobi yu teach me work ? wink

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Trendsoulmate(f): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2016
raayah:

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, WHY NOT SHUT UP. IF THAT 8 YEAR OLD CHILD IS YOURS WOULD YOU TALK LIKE THIS? LOOK HOW INDECENTLY YOU ARE DRESSED IN YOUR PICTURE! PLEASE GO AND LEARN BEFORE YOU COMMENT IN PUBLIC!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Kirinwa:

If it was your mother, father, sisters, brothers and finally you.
You will enjoy it through the yansh, won't you?

Many people in this Nairaland don't know how to talk.

Must everyone agree with you, if that were to be the case then they will be robots. That's what some Nigerian mofos like you want their wives to become. Vegetables without a mind of their own.

Jungle justice is bad. It must be condemned in all its entirety.
you'd know it's bad until another badoo kirinwa you in your butt. Agoorinde
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by acada111(f): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2016
andyanders:

Don't worry about them.They will visit you and then we shall wait for your decision.I hope you are who you are- woman, and you love what they do to women, you will have their experience.

Well said!!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by nefertitiram: 6:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Realwvn:

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/rot-in-hell-angry-ikorodu-residents-burn-dreaded-rapist-baddo-alive/

This is not baddo, this is not his modus operandi.

The real badoo will be somewhere now, reading this post like grin

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sweatlana: 6:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Is that his preek I'm seeing?
Why them no cut the thing give am to chop first? angry bloody bastard

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Serves him right.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2016
ba2undey:
Good for him

Abeg wetin d dog smoke
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmmm

This people
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by bishopsele84: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2016
This is good news.From a smaller hell to a bigger one.May he never know peace even in his grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.