Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers (4447 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by modath(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
SirWahl1:

I have had the opportunity to work with quite some influential persons in Nigeria and the truth is that every one around them are YES SIR MEN who will not tell them the truth for fear of loosing their crumbs
This is the reason our presidents fail because there are so much sycophant around ASO ROCK

To think they are already strategizing for 2019 leaves much to be desired. PMB Nigerians are hungry

In this 21st century, nobody can hide under the canopy of "sycophants " are blocking my "vision" , He should put on the TV , open the pages of newspapers and read some blogs, No he has no excuse, NONE!!!!

Onatisi ,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
If things continue like this still 2019, even PMB brothers/sisters will not vote for him. Seriously we don't have a leader yet in this country. Both military and democratic leaders are shameful set of human beings.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by ivandragon: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
A lot of the challenges in Nigeria today can be 70% resolved with a 30 minute state of the nation broadcast. Buhari needs to humble himself & apologise to Nigerians for his past inciting comments. He needs to calm the stormy socio-political waters or else all economic policies will fall flat. Very few genuine investors will want to do business in a nation on the brink of sociopolitical anarchy. An investor can still risk investing in a country with unstable economic policies, but not one that also carries a sociopolitical risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
I think it's high time i officially cease to support Buhari's government. This is just too much!

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by SirWahl1: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
JackBaueress1:
I think it's high time i officially cease to support Buhari's government. This is just too much!

If you are who I think you are, then PMB has lost a soldier
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
SirWahl1:

If you are who I think you are, then PMB has lost a soldier
unfortunately and sadly....

"sighs"
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by onatisi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
JackBaueress1:
pls wait a little longer

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
ivandragon:
A lot of the challenges in Nigeria today can be 70% resolved with a 30 minute state of the nation broadcast. Buhari needs to humble himself & apologise to Nigerians for his past inciting comments. He needs to calm the stormy socio-political waters or else all economic policies will fall flat. Very few genuine investors will want to do business in a nation on the brink of sociopolitical anarchy. An investor can still risk investing in a country with unstable economic policies, but not one that also carries a sociopolitical risk.

Communication is one thing the President terribly lacks. Nigeria isn't the first nation to be in a mess as this but in times like this, the President must ensure robust communication with the people. He can't assume their loyalty for stupidity.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by modath(f): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
JackBaueress1:
unfortunately and sadly....

"sighs"

Uhhhhmmmm!!!

onatisi:
pls wait a little longer

Trolling and mockery won't make the petrol attendant sell fuel for you @ N85...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
modath:

Mo in her small capacity has said this and wont back down...Bubu is losing the streets but his handlers are telling him another story, not every critic is a "wailer"...

Very soon matters will come to a head..... cool

P.S... Anyone who quotes me rightly will get a robust debate, whoever quotes to spew the usual crap will both be ignored and also invite the wrath of Ayelala and Sopanna.. Be guided.... cool

Cc; Babacele

Ayelala ke? Hahahaha. Are you from Ondo? LOL
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
modath:

Uhhhhmmmm!!!

how body?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by modath(f): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
dearpreye:

Ayelala ke? Hahahaha. Are you from Ondo? LOL

cheesy cheesy .. beeni ooo... Ayelala and Sopanna together.....

As for the comm angle, you are spot on, i've even made that remark on several occassion ; that if Nigerians are being briefed regularly and with utmost empathy, we won't have so much angst in the land, other oil dependent nations aren't having a smooth ride but he needs to talk to the people...

Buhari is too far away from the people, when he was traveling back & forth, we were still getting info from interviews he gave abroad.. now it's radio silence....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by modath(f): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
JackBaueress1:
how body?

E dey inside cloth.. you nko?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by vivalavida(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
JackBaueress1:

Beremx beremx

Your eyes have finally opened

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by malton: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kayode, Respect!!! Boss intelligence!
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
modath:

Mo in her small capacity has said this and wont back down...Bubu is losing the streets but his handlers are telling him another story, not every critic is a "wailer"...

P.S... Anyone who quotes me rightly will get a robust debate, whoever quotes to spew the usual crap will both be ignored and also invite the wrath of Ayelala and Sopanna.. Be guided.... cool

Cc; Babacele

Are u related to pastor biodun fatoyinbo sweet?

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Ejanla07: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
amc:
The man already knows Buhari is not perfect. At least, he is being objective in his criticism.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/173956-interview-buhari-not-perfect-presidential-candidate-kayode-ogundamisi.html

wailing cowardly... why not blame buhari. are the people around him the president?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Dmano: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
For u 2 know dat this govt bad one elderly woman ask me when is pmb going 2 step down i told her d next 3yrs she shouted am finished because she thought it is next yr

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
modath:

Uhhhhmmmm!!!

N85?
Buhari will still increase it to 200N by September or October and he wont even address the people about it. When I said last year that fuel will be sold for 150N people insulted me here .

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by mrmetoo1: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
There's something I couldn't stand about PDP supporters, this is that in the face of obvious incompetence, theft, absolute nonsense, PDP guys still defended their leaders. This guy supported Buhari over Jonathan and he's criticizing/advising him. This is exactly what we need in this country to show these leaders that no matter what people around them are telling them, the real citizens are complaining. The presidency, the entire APC party leadership need to sit up and re-strategize and stop these string of incompetent acts or they're on their way out forever. All the leaders that were responsible for victory need to demand that things are done well so that their efforts and sacrifices are not wasted because of some YES-men that are there for their own pockets. At the same time, if Buhari is so influenced by some corrupt elements in his government then I'm highly disappointed because the person we supported was supposed to be a honest, strong willed patriotic, put country first man.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
modath:

As for the comm angle, you are spot on, i've even made that remark on several occassion ; that if Nigerians are being briefed regularly and with utmost empathy, we won't have so much angst in the land, other oil dependent nations aren't having a smooth ride but he needs to talk to the people...

Buhari is too far away from the people, when he was traveling back & forth, we were still getting info from interviews he gave abroad.. now it's radio silence....
Now let me tell you about buhari.he is not a man that is used to intellectual debates or arguments . He can't stomach criticisms,he believes you must obey his order whether good or bad. Lastly ,when confronted with superior arguments,deep intellectual debates and tense criticisms ,he switches off and locks himself in.he will just keep quiet and be watching and that is exactly what he is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
modath:

PMB relied too much on the pre- election goodwill showered on him by his supporters. He failed to realise he was supported because his folks thought he had some magic wand up his sleeve. It was that loyalty that blinded him to the fact that he needed to communicate more often now than ever, especially in the wake of trying economic times. Communication brings assurance, respect to the masses; that's bunch of goodwill he can use for another few months. ..but he's been lied to by his handlers.

Well, we are beginning to see the real cocky PMB. He just can't give enough hoot.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
modath:

E dey inside cloth.. you nko?
I dey o! Eku ojo for Lagos. grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by modath(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
theoptimist298:

Are u related to pastor biodun fatoyinbo sweet?

Of Coza and Ese Walters drama? Not at all.

JackBaueress1:
I dey o! Eku ojo for Lagos. grin

I'm not a lagosian, domiciled in centre of naija, but not today, I dey "firage" presentlysmiley
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Oksman(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Every right thinking nigerian who supported buhari presidency are gradually disembarking from this locomotive we were made to believe has been refurbished into an electric train, and that's the wisest thing to do before it begins the inevitable descent. Iike the cassandra story we all failed to heed the warning of the vocal few, who warned us of the impending catastrophy we are presently undergoing. My prayer:- God help us.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by ivandragon: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
dearpreye:

Communication is one thing the President terribly lacks. Nigeria isn't the first nation to be in a mess as this but in times like this, the President must ensure robust communication with the people. He can't assume their loyalty for stupidity.

that's it. democracy is about communication. a stoic mein does not equate to a good leader. for buhari to win back hearts & give Nigerians hope, he must dymistify himself by communicating more, reaching out, shed that toga of Fulani superiority & give Osibanjo more power to engage Nigerians in technical areas (buhari obviously doesn't posses the intellectual capability to do that). it will be well with Nigeria.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Oksman(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
JackBaueress1:
You are welcomed dear, thanks for disembarking from that lie infested train you were made to believe had a destination. But mind you henceforth you are now to be officially called a WAILER, because you are now a constructive critic.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Amitex(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
SirWahl1:
Kayode Ogundamisi is WAILING now o

Every #Buharist who loves @MBuhari but love #Nigeria better at some point must save @NGRPresident from the hawks around him. @AsoRock needs some home truth, told directly to the President. He must be told in clear terms he was elected President by the Nigerian people and not his Uncle or some self serving people he "trusts". The direction of his government is looking more like all motion but no movement. I spent 3 weeks in #Nigeria choosing to visit Lagos, Jos, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kano and Oyo. I stayed away from my "friends" in government but spent more time with the locals in the market places and the nook and crannies of areas President Buhari won in 2015. If anyone is deceiving the President that Nigerians are smiling he needs to send that person to Gashua prisons.

Mr President must CUT DOWN on a lot to reflect the HARD TIMES Nigerians are facing now. For a start sell those over bloated Presidential jets. Reshuffle your cabinet and put Minsters where they can better serve. Make yourself more accessible to your Ministers. Your SGF is rumoured to have turned himself into some sort of clearing house and Ministers don't have access to you, do something about it. Important files are waiting for Mr President's attention, delegate if you can. You have over 4K appointments to make, make them now and make sure you look for the best technocrats a cross the globe even if they have served under the PDP. Probe the increasing human rights abuse by some element within the security apparatus. Listen to some of the 'wailings' by the opposition and act on them, promptly.

You rely too much on civil servants and Permanent Secretaries so a number of your Ministers have adopted a "Sidon look" approach. Reach out to the South-South and South-East in a more revolutionary way. Many of our fellow Buharist from that side now cover their faces in shame as each time they try to defend your policy you make another move putting them on the defence.

Even if you want to continue to appoint people from a section of #Nigeria let them come with extraordinary track record that will make a nonsense of the Federal character policy.

Reign in on your spokesperson Femi Adesina and teach him on the philosophy of leaders being the custodian of the people's mandate.

Seek help on the economic front. Nigerians know it's not entirely your fault but they do not see a clear road map from your team and if you do communicate a road map it is not being felt by the man on the street.

Visit the APC secretariat in Abuja. The derelict nature of the building is a reflection of the state of your party and the country.

I have so many more to say but will forward in a private memo but the summary report Mr President is that Nigerians are not smiling at all and they are not willing to wait till 2019 to feel the effect of the road map. Oh, I was reliably informed some people around you are already planning for your re-election in 2019. Sack all those involved. They are only trying to distract you from the VERY URGENT task of saving Nigeria from total collapse.

Your compatriot,

Kayode Ogundamisi

Mr. Kayode Ogundamisi, please include in your private memo to Buhari that Nigerians are counting the number of days APC have left to be BOOTED out of Aso Rock. As of today, [size=15pt]APC have just 1036 days to go[/size]. All things being equal, we are eager to see Buhari back to his 150 cows in Daura.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Babacele: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2016
SirWahl1:

I have had the opportunity to work with quite some influential persons in Nigeria and the truth is that every one around them are YES SIR MEN who will not tell them the truth for fear of loosing their crumbs
This is the reason our presidents fail because there are so much sycophant around ASO ROCK

To think they are already strategizing for 2019 leaves much to be desired. PMB Nigerians are hungry
Truth is any present or future leader who won't learn from past experiences especially of others and their mistakes ,is planning to fail. And one of such experiences is the capability and the willingness to harvest the true stories from the streets. To every action of a policy there are always reactions from the street......and one method of getting this feedback is the town hall meeting where people are allowed to bare it all. other methods are creating time to read the newspapers; disguising and taking direct opinions from the ordinary people for which your policies are meant as being practised by US presidents and was adopted by our own Fashola ; or meet the street himself -Bola Ahmed Tinubu who maintains millions of relationships with the street and can feel their pulse than any leader around to teach you....GEJ ignored what the street was saying hence he got a red card.....
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Babacele: 6:12am On Jul 24, 2016
onatisi:
losing the street or what did u say? The deaf dullard president has lost all,and his advisers are still fooling him that just a few Nigerians are suffering. I am so happy about this ,I have already predicted that this buhari tenure will mark a great turning point in Nigeria politics . Ppl will realize how dumb they have been to follow godfathers blindly like ileya rams and after all the sufferings ,Nigerians will start thinking before voting. Buhari will soon increase fuel price again ,and he will start using efcc against his critics .
u don't understand...... Nigeria would have scattered into smithereens if GEJ had continued. With all his shortcomings, Buhari is still a better option.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by Babacele: 6:14am On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

Cc; Babacele
Haaaaaa Modatiiii! Ayela.....Sopo.....abegi no veeeeeex ...

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers by SirWahl1: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Babacele:
u don't understand...... Nigeria would have scattered into smithereens if GEJ had continued. With all his shortcomings, Buhari is still a better option.

Stop this ~Nigeria would scattered into smithereens if GEJ continues talk~
If it did not scatter in his 5 years in office and there was good in the land, Business triving, people still in their jobs, why would it suddenly scatter in 14months?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb / Buhari Summons Makinde, Fayemi, Other South West Governors Over ‘amotekun’ / Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha Has Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.