Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) (27536 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos & Videos) / The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by DCONE1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ojiofor:
The blood of my people still being shed everyday by Nigeria evil regime.RIP.
I am a nigerian if you don't like nigeria. Please go to the east already.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by checkolatunji: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Olu20090:

Yoruba as expected. The biggest enemy to SE and SS is yoruba...very wicked and evil people. SE and SS...stay away from this ugly people.

Yet your people won die for Lagos even old man of over 90yrs no won go back to where sun dey rise

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2016
May God give his family and friends the strength to bear this painful loss.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wasted life.

And by the evening,his name would have been forgotten.

When will people learn from history?thousands died during the civil war,but can any of us even remember the names of any?

But we do remember Ojukwu's name,that led them to their deaths,and also General Gowon,that liberated and ensured Nigeria remains one.

And how did Ojukwu that led thousands to war,and also fled from the War die?in his sleep.

He died peacefully after leading thousands to violent deaths.

To those that have ears,do not be deceived. Tell the likes of Kanu and Unwazuruike,to be on the front line too,to lead the chant for the break up of Nigeria,instead of giving orders via a Radio show.

MODS SAW THIS POST AND THEY DID NOT BARN YOU - BUT IF I SHOULD CALL YOU A BLOODY BLOOD SUCKER AND A FRUSTRATED M0R0N AND A BAST.ARD NOW, THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BARN ME.

THIS IS SOO UNFAIR FROM THE MODS angry

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by kikake: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2016
ikarm17:

Whatever gave you the impression that SW cares for this agitation must be weed.

Is Ooni the one holding you back or Fayose? Or has Soyinka demanded the end to your agitation?

Continue to live in denial.

What brought you to this thread if you truly don't care about the agitation?

When shall you people ever be for real?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by ikarm17: 12:37am On Jul 24, 2016
kikake:

Continue to live in denial.

What brought you to this thread if you truly don't care about the agitation?

When shall you people ever be for real?

Lmaoooo.

My support for Ibos leaving nIgeria brought me to this thread. My question is, how is the SW enslaving you to Nigeria?
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Buikechukwu35(m): 12:55am On Jul 24, 2016
in our struggle of our freedom All hail our hero past rip brother
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Cjinbox: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2016
All the whole tribes in Nigeria knows that we are not one... Its so unfortunate that we keep hiding in pretence of one Nigeria. The man died for the truth "BIAFRA", and his soul will rest in peace. God bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by repentance1(m): 3:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Esperooke(m): 3:09am On Jul 24, 2016
denko:
It is better to die for a just cause than to live for unjust cause.
Beware, stupidity most times make frivolous cause look just
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Compliant(m): 3:16am On Jul 24, 2016
kingzizzy:

RIP Bro, your death was not for nothing because it is better to die for the sake of freedom than to live a life of bondage.

YOU HAVE BEING A REBEL FROM BIRTH AND SHALL BE TREATED AS SUCH

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by pamdaniel(m): 4:04am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wasted life.

When will people learn from history?thousands died during the civil war,but can any of us even remember the names of any?

But we do remember Ojukwu's name,that led them to their deaths,and also General Gowon,that liberated and ensured Nigeria remains one.

And how did Ojukwu that led thousands to war,and also fled from the War die?in his sleep.

To those that have ears,do not be deceived. Tell the likes of Kanu and Unwazuruike,to be on the front line too,to lead the chant for the break up of Nigeria,instead of giving orders via a Radio show.

cowards die 10times b4 their death... go check ur village history, some people at some point in time fought tough, some lost life's, etc. just to give future coward like u a domicile. Nigeria's Independence was gotten at a platter of gold that's why it has no matyrs... he is a biafran matyrs like it or not the truth be said

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Icecomrade: 4:05am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wasted life.

Ignorance is a disease. Do a little research on the civil war, it helps you align your thoughts.
So sad for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:11am On Jul 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
Nor be me talk am ooo! Rip young man..

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by filly21: 5:14am On Jul 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A young man simply identified as Chikaodi a.k.a Uka Ume who was killed during the Biafran protest in Aba on May 30th, 2016 - was laid to rest today at his village at Ndi Uduma Awoke in Abia State. Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) took over the community flying their color as they ensured he was given a befitting burial. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-killed-during-biafran-protest-laid.html

Holy!!! so sad..... may God bless his parent's heart and his family,,,bible said blessed are those who mourn for they will comforted...
Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness...**** REST IN PEACE**** cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by lovibility(m): 5:49am On Jul 24, 2016
is just a mata of time biafra must b restore sure r i p

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 6:07am On Jul 24, 2016
uduak2016:
Love the Igbo never give up mentality and confidence as men; not like the tribe in the west that can't even defend a chicken cage. We in Akwa Ibom and Cross River stand firm with you people in this struggle.
cry
noting can stop an ideology not even 1000 pieces of Buhari

where's that kid Adaure4ever come and see comments after this you'll expect me to enjoy the same country with these bastard ewedu eating monkeys.
mbanu!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2016
kingzizzy:

Wasted life? Your Government wasted his life. Just because he said he is not interested in "one Nigeria". Your Government is shooting unarmed people but letting armed Fulani gangs roam all over Nigeria killing people because of worthless Cattle. That is 'one Nigeria' for you. A country built on nothing but for the benefit of Lord Lugards Bank account.

Ojukwu led Biafrans in a fight to be liberated from the oppressive Nigerian state. He may not have won, but for trying to liberate his people, he will be eternally loved. Gowon that fought 'one Nigeria' doesn't have the respect of anybody, not even with his Angas people.

You go and tell Buhari that this is the age of self determination. Nobody can force another person into an unholy union. Nobody can can get a peaceful, progressive Country 'by force'

After Gowon finally got 'one Nigeria' for you all, where is Nigeria today? Even Belgium, a country of 10 million people with natural resource is richer than you people.

RIP Bro, your death was not for nothing because it is better to die for the sake of freedom than to live a life of bondage.

Wow...Powerful

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Mynd44
calling your brother to ban him because of nothing oh yes we know how low nairaland has gone.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by bloodkiIler: 6:18am On Jul 24, 2016
[s]
ikarm17:
[size=18pt]This is what Yorubas are doing ......
[/size]

In addition to being politically savvy, the SW is currently diversifying her economy while some touts keep shouting "Yoruba Yoruba, we hate you".

[size=15pt]INVESTOR PLEDGES $30M FOR OYO AGRIC INITIATIVE[/size]
http://www.oyostate.gov.ng/investor-pledges-30m-for-oyo-agric-initiative/

[size=15pt]Ogun State emerge as new industrial hub of Nigeria
[/size]

http://tv.guardian.ng/news/business/ogun-state-emerge-as-new-industrial-hub-of-nigeria/

[size=15pt]N4.5 Billion Clay Factory Berths In Ogun[/size]
http://www.ogtv.com.ng/n4-5-billion-clay-factory-berths-in-ogun/

[size=15pt]Ogun State Govt. To Partner With IFAD On Rice, Cassava Production[/size]
www.channelstv.com/2016/06/18/ogun-state-govt-to-partner-with-ifad-on-rice-cassava-production/

[size=15pt]Ondo bitumen to kick off with 10,000 barrel per day
[/size]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/ondo-bitumen-kick-off-10000-barrel-per-day/

[size=15pt]Ondo set to become medical tourism hub[/size]
http://guardian.ng/features/ondo-set-to-become-medical-tourism-hub/

[size=15pt]
Revival of cocoa industry in Osun[/size]
http://sunnewsonline.com/revival-of-cocoa-industry-in-osun/

[size=15pt]
Osun to Become Hub of Cocoa Production in Nigeria[/size]

[size=15pt]Armoured Vehicles Manufacture Hub[/size]
http://proforcedefence.com/

[size=15pt]Economic and social integration of the South West zone[/size]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/state-of-the-nation-economic-and-social-integration-of-the-south-west-zone/

[size=15pt]Lagos, Kebbi to Produce 70% of Nigeria's Rice Requirements
[/size]

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/24/lagos-kebbi-to-produce-70-of-nigerias-rice-requirements/

[size=15pt]Lagos to become entertainment hub of Africa – Commissioner[/size]

[size=15pt]Ado-Odo/Ota LG in Ogun generates N103.5m in 6 months
[/size]

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ado-odoota-lg-ogun-generates-n103-5m-6-months/

Will update this list later
[/s]
lol all this for newspaper page.
yeroba is still the most backward region in this country remove Lagos (which was from the effort of collective development both from the colonial master and other tribes)
other yeroba states are just a mere rural areas

mr man you guys should know that the era when yeroba propaganda used to sell has gone

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by October1960: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2016
RIP

With all the hatred between Igbos and Yoruba displayed on this forum and interest in Biafra as a country. I wonder why the Igbos just don't all move back to the east and develop their own country?

I support the idea of Biafra. I think it is a good idea. If most Igbos live and work in SE areas, then indirectly there is Biafra. Trade among each other and import and export from 'Biafra'.

People should just live in their own lands with their own people and there will be less stress. The Fulanis and their cattle in their arid lands and Hausas in their sand storm areas.

I avoid going to the North and the East. Every man should stay in his fatherland. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Eureka123(f): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wasted life.

I'm just ashamed for/of these people. I'm Igbo too, but the way they're going about this is simply irritating. RIP to the dead. His death was very unnecessary. Mankind has seen wars and strife. Countries in the world today that have agreed to work together, had their deadly differences in the past. Why not work on rehabilitation of image and strengthening the tribal unity, rather than the foolish resources invested in this nonsense??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Ofornaira: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Can they stop dix killing already angry
Rip to him.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Olarhbanjee(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Since?
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Trunquejnr(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2016
He died for a course
As for me later will rather commit suicide than to waste my life for this expired entity
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Ofornaira: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2016
Olu20090:

Yoruba as expected. The biggest enemy to SE and SS is yoruba...very wicked and evil people. SE and SS...stay away from this ugly people.
my brother, u are not the only person in this country who has acknowledged this. even the hausas that Yorubas see as their ally know this. I believe that hausas are just tolerating these people just to have an upper hand in politics. see what a well respected elder statesman from the north said about the Yorubas. the entire nation knows them very well. http://www.criticaltimesnews.com/2016/07/restructuring-nigeria-beware-of-yoruba-instigation-yakasai-igbos.html?m=1 time shall come when their deceptive life style will backfire. it's a matter of time.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Collins87: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2016
A problem to the family. Who cares
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by Kentvilla: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] you can kill a man,but you can't kill his ideaology. #BIAFRAEXIT. Biafra or Death,that's our Motto. Not even the deepest part of hell can stop the restoration of Biafra. The Zoo people and their dullard from duara can't stop us.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by millionaireman: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=Eureka123 post=47832895]

I'm just ashamed for/of these people. I'm Igbo too, but the way they're going about this is simply irritating. RIP to the dead. His death was very unnecessary. Mankind has seen wars and strife. Countries in the world today that have agreed to work together, had their deadly differences in the past. Why not work on rehabilitation of image and strengthening the tribal unity, rather than the foolish resources invested in this nonsense??[/quote

You are looking for your ban ban modes as you expect true Igbos who understand the fraud Nigeria is like today to insult you for saying that you are Igbo.

Nigeria has failed, no messiah can rebuild Nigeria again.

Unless a most foolish Igbo who may yet not understand that Nigeria has failed, irretrievably.
Re: Burial Of Chikaodi Uka Ume Who Was Killed During Biafran Protest In Aba (Photos) by millionaireman: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Eureka123:

I'm just ashamed for/of these people. I'm Igbo too, but the way they're going about this is simply irritating. RIP to the dead. His death was very unnecessary. Mankind has seen wars and strife. Countries in the world today that have agreed to work together, had their deadly differences in the past. Why not work on rehabilitation of image and strengthening the tribal unity, rather than the foolish resources invested in this nonsense??

You are looking for your ban ban modes as you expect true Igbos who understand the fraud Nigeria is like today to insult you for saying that you are Igbo.

Nigeria has failed, no messiah can rebuild Nigeria again.

Unless a most foolish Igbo who may yet not understand that Nigeria has failed, irretrievably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You / Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.