Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (16881 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Weah96 the truth is that lies have a way of telling the truth when you tell them long enough just like corruption, lies fight back.

You have been contradicting yourself all through this thread and I have been listening. Eventually you landed yourself in the truth which are in your lies.

Society does not control morals....laws do not either as laws only enables us to hide who we realy are or what we are capable of in pretentious living and then when we find ourselves in a situation thag is free from any scruples we show the world whom we really are.

Weah96 you are corrupt with or without cctv or even live witnesses. It shows you are in need of help.

Fyi if you could steal 5m then you are no real employer of labour ( passing shot)
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You have been contradicting yourself all through this thread and I have been listening. Eventually you landed yourself in the truth which are in your lies.

Society does not control morals....laws do not either as laws only enables us to hide who we realy are or what we are capable of in pretentious living and then when we find ourselves in a situation thag is free from any scruples we show the world whom we really are.

LOL, your fake god controls morals and yet there is no evil that we haven't seen? Society controls morals, most people break the law if they are 100% sure of not getting caught. How many pastors have been caught with hands in the cookie jar? Do you think those id.iots believe that there is a creator recording video? Nope.

You began a childish line of questioning which you promptly abandoned after running out of sensible things to ask. I don't blame you.

I don't care what you think about my occupation. What you eat doesn't make me defecate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 5:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

LOL, your fake god controls morals and yet there is no evil that we haven't seen? Society controls morals, most people break the law if they are 100% sure of not getting caught. How many pastors have been caught with hands in the cookie jar? Do you think those id.iots believe that there is a creator recording video? Nope.

You began a childish line of questioning which you promptly abandoned after running out of sensible things to ask. I don't blame you.

I don't care what you think about my occupation. What you eat doesn't make me defecate.

Thread killed

3 Likes

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

Discussing with you was on an individual basis and you have been shown to be a double standard fork tongued liar who would say morals are built around society and then in another breathe say those societal laws cannot stop you weah97 from stealing if you believe you can get away with it

Does that not show you to be a liar and a fraud? If those 2 positions you disfigured with your desperate attempt to type anything just to look like you responded have shown yoh to be inherently corrupt which even you have attested to what more do I need to tell you as an individual.

Laws were not made for morals, morals were made for the law. There can be no law without first having a moral foundation for such a law. Your comments were devoid of good reasoning as all you were doing were trying to sound harsh and pained so as to distract but when people try to speak too many words in the process they lie and when you lie enough your lies will fight back and speak the truth.

If you cannot be morally upright despite having a cctv per 2 inches of space or being in a room with a million other witnesses and would rather think of how to beat thd cctv or even how to pick the pockets of the witnesses then you have a deap seated moral dilemma and this negates your entire existencd and defence as an Atheist.

Atheists lie and deceive and according to hopefulLandlord are hopelessly Arrogant and this indeed is true. Thank you for your submission even as confused as it was coming from a confused Atheist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hahn(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
Yeah mehn. Long time. I was banned for nothing. or maybe for obvious reasons.

And I wish your memes were brain tasking and not so cheap.

1. God created hell for the devil and his demons, not for man. You choose hell by rejecting God. It just the same way you choose failure by rejecting to prepare for exams. No one forces failure on another. It is the consequence of an action

2. Jesus actually died for our sins. And it will do you a lot of good to embrace Him while His arms are yet wide open.

3. This is a bit funny cos the lips that pray are also the hands that help and are still helping, and I can give innumerable proof of these hands.

4. Well, God created the devil. How and why the seed of evil germinated in lucifer, we may never fully understand. And so technically we can say God created evil. It is still not enough reason for you to wish God did not exist.

Your memes are weak and getting stale.
God help you.

Lol. I am simply imitating your posting of dumb memes too. I am glad you feel that way about them
Lucifer help you too

smiley
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Discussing with you was on an individual basis and you have been shown to be a double standard fork tongued liar who would say morals are built around society and then in another breathe say those societal laws cannot stop you weah97 from stealing if you believe you can get away with it

Does that not show you to be a liar and a fraud? If those 2 positions you disfigured with your desperate attempt to type anything just to look like you responded have shown yoh to be inherently corrupt which even you have attested to what more do I need to tell you as an individual.

Laws were not made for morals, morals were made for the law. There can be no law without first having a moral foundation for such a law. Your comments were devoid of good reasoning as all you were doing were trying to sound harsh and pained so as to distract but when people try to speak too many words in the process they lie and when you lie enough your lies will fight back and speak the truth.

If you cannot be morally upright despite having a cctv per 2 inches of space or being in a room with a million other witnesses and would rather think of how to beat thd cctv or even how to pick the pockets of the witnesses then you have a deap seated moral dilemma and this negates your entire existencd and defence as an Atheist.

Atheists lie and deceive and according to hopefulLandlord are hopelessly Arrogant and this indeed is true. Thank you for your submission even as confused as it was coming from a confused Atheist.

Your brain is gone. You presented a vague scenario and became angry when I promised to take your money and run.

I said I don't do violent crimes or break into properties of others. And yet you come mention pick pocket because that occupation runs yours family.

Your god is fake. A sheet of toilet paper is more useful to humanity.

You behave morally for your afterlife reward. Mansions, golden streets, pfssy. I do it for the sake of the human beings here with me.

4 Likes

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

Your brain is gone. You presented a vague scenario and became angry when I promised to take your money and run.

I said I don't do violent crimes or break into properties of others. And yet you come mention pick pocket because that occupation runs yours family.

Your god is fake. A sheet of toilet paper is more useful to humanity.

You behave morally for your afterlife reward. Mansions, golden streets, pfssy. I do it for the sake of the human beings here with me.

Enjoy your life. The same God you mock has outlived hundreds of your generations and He will outlive you.

Long after you have become manure for plants that same God would still be the reason why America says "IN GOD WE TRUST". Why do Atheists not leave America if America stands on the conviction that God exists.

Your motor is Double standards and I understand because you all are still trying to make sense out of all the mess that goes on in your heads and the logical mesh of mishmash that is only applicable to the mentally deranged.

Once again enjoy your life....my kids would still be preaching Jesus to a world to which He would be more known to while your kids would be doing same and your obituary would read "TO GOD BE THE GLORY" OR " WITH GRATITUDE TO GOD FOR A LIFE WELL SPENT".

Try and make Atheists out of your kids (which you are yet to have) and from your parents whom you are afraid of first then you can come and lets talk Atheism. Until then you and Atheism are just like fashion trends you are just a passing phase like stonewash Jeans or the Bobby brown haircut.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Enjoy your life. The same God you mock has outlived hundreds of your generations and He will outlive you.

Long after you have become manure for plants that same God would still be the reason why America says "IN GOD WE TRUST". Why do Atheists not leave America if America stands on the conviction that God exists.

Your motor is Double standards and I understand because you all are still trying to make sense out of all the mess that goes on in your heads and the logical mesh of mishmash that is only applicable to the mentally deranged.

Once again enjoy your life....my kids would still be preaching Jesus to a world to which He would be more known to while your kids would be doing same and your obituary would read "TO GOD BE THE GLORY" OR " WITH GRATITUDE TO GOD FOR A LIFE WELL SPENT".

Try and make Atheists out of your kids (which you are yet to have) and from your parents whom you are afraid of first then you can come and lets talk Atheism. Until then you and Atheism are just like fashion trends you are just a passing phase like stonewash Jeans or the Bobby brown haircut.

Last attended church in 09. That's 7 years. I don't even go for sport.

Social media will help restore your brain back to normal.

America worship MONEY. In god we trust is printed on their MONEY not on their uniform. Your Jewish god is fake. I'm willing to test his powers against the power of my toilet paper or broken plate. A retard/ed\ canine has more intelligence than that thing discussed in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

Last attended church in 09. That's 7 years. I don't even go for sport.

Social media will help restore your brain back to normal.

America worship MONEY. In god we trust is printed on their MONEY not on their uniform. Your Jewish god is fake. I'm willing to test his powers against the power of my toilet paper or broken plate. A retard/ed\ canine has more intelligence than that thing discussed in the bible.

When I say you Atheists will say anything just to be relevant and defend your double standards people will say we are being unjust. Look at your comment and look at the Unitd States National Anthem below and then say God we Trust is for their currency lying liar whose lies tell their own lies.

United States of America

The Star Spangled Banner

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In fully glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh, long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution!
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Oh, thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n-rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust":
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Again weah96 you prove yourself to be a liar and a fraud.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Proof is objective. This is your proof is solipsist im nature.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:
The real fraud and liars are those that made you believe the authenticity of a handsome half Unclad carpenter who was a bastard son of an acclaimed virgin who was crucified on the cross like a traitor, beaten and tortured while deluding himself into thinking he is the son of god only to get to the cross and realizing his folly cried out "my god my god why have thou forsaken me" and even begging his imaginary father to make the cup pass away from him.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

Proof is objective. This is your proof is solipsist im nature.

Oh really? In order to defend the indefensible you decided to clutch at straws by claiming the American "IN GOD WE TRUST" Motto is because Americans worship money and I showed you from their national anthem that iN GOD WE TRUST is part of the very core of America and you are here clutching at straws again.

This is what happens when lies fight back in order to show you that you have told them way too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oh really? In order to defend the indefensible you decided to clutch at straws by claiming the American "IN GOD WE TRUST" Motto is because Americans worship money and I showed you from their national anthem that iN GOD WE TRUST is part of the very core of America and you are here clutching at straws again.

This is what happens when lies fight back in order to show you that you have told them way too much.

I trust in God too. Just like Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson. And Obama. And Hillary Clinton.

But ask me to define God. Or go read up on what the founding fathers called God.

First of all, the Christian who wrote the words used a musical beat from a famous DRINKING song. This indicates that he was familiar with alcohol and schnapps or was afraid of dying while drunk on the liquor.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The real fraud and liars are those that made you believe the authenticity of a handsome half Unclad carpenter who was a bastard son of an acclaimed virgin who was crucified on the cross like a traitor, beaten and tortured while deluding himself into thinking he is the son of god only to get to the cross and realizing his folly cried out "my god my god why have thou forsaken me" and even begging his imaginary father to make the cup pass away from him.

All these your criss crossing of scenarios I guess it was also on the cross that Jesus raised Lazarus.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

I trust in God too. Just like Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson. And Obama. And Hillary Clinton.

But ask me to define God. Or go read up on what the founding fathers called God.

First of all, the Christian who wrote the words used a musical beat from a famous DRINKING song. This indicates that he was familiar with alcohol and schnapps or was afraid of dying while drunk on the liquor.

shocked shocked Now you trust in God too? No be only me go see this one..

Cc kingebukanaija, winner01, felixomor

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

LOL, you funny. You should have asked me questions before jumping to conclusions.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by winner01(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

[size=14pt]I trust in God too[/size]. Just like Thomas Paine and Thomas Jefferson. And Obama. And Hillary Clinton.

Lol. Many of them know the truth.

If the truth did not bother them, they would not be here.

Not bad though.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

LOL, you funny. You should have asked me questions before jumping to conclusions.

Any response you give me now will be 90% a lie since you already laid the foundation. This your attempt to backtrack and clear the air is not working.

First admit to your lies and then we refresh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
Lol. Many of them know the truth.

If the truth did not bother them, they would not be here.

Not bad though.

Very true. At least they are all coming out of the closet albeit slowly.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Weah96 just left you hanging with his "I TRUST IN GOD TOO" comment. Cheers... grin
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

shocked
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Any response you give me now will be 90% a lie since you already laid the foundation. This your attempt to backtrack and clear the air is not working.

First admit to your lies and then we refresh.

The universe came from subatomic particles. I have about 7 trillion trillion trillion atoms in my body. So yes, I trust in God. The subatomic particles, that is. Your fake r.apist god is as valuable as a soiled piece of cleaning paper.
The real God doesn't care that you are a f.ool. In fact, mother nature has anticipated your foolishness and made plans not only to address it. But to use it somehow. There is a reason that you're so dimwitted, every subatomic particle has a reason or a purpose in this universe. Even ordinary fe.ces is more valuable than diamonds to someone or something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Its obvious some people are trying to remove God from the foundations of developed countries that were founded on God.

We dey see them. Allow them to land.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Weah96 just left you hanging with his "I TRUST IN GOD TOO" comment. Cheers... grin

Bro, you're better than this, don't play dumb

I trust in god too; who's that God? Me

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I trust in god too; who's that God? Me

You trust in God? shocked
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
felixomor:

Its obvious some people are trying to remove God from the foundations of developed countries that were founded on God.

We dey see them. Allow them to land.

"Founded on god?" What an ignorant statement

Read up on how Europeans stole America from its original inhabitants by killing, raping, torturing, infecting them with diseases till they were all either dead, exiled or made slaves

My advice to you is to know what you're talking about or shut up, so you don't betray your lack of knowledge like you just did

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

The universe came from subatomic particles. I have about 7 trillion trillion trillion atoms in my body. So yes, I trust in God. The subatomic particles, that is. Your fake r.apist god is as valuable as a soiled piece of cleaning paper.
The real God doesn't care that you are a f.ool. In fact, mother nature has anticipated your foolishness and made plans not only to address it. But to use it somehow. There is a reason that you're so dimwitted, every subatomic particle has a reason or a purpose in this universe. Even ordinary fe.ces is more valuable than diamonds to someone or something.

Your confusion in lies is so laudable.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Actually he's not. I don't think he's capable of processing what I said.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Your confusion in lies is so laudable.

Still a lot closer to the truth than the fallible book of fables (BuyBull)
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Weah96:

Actually he's not. I don't think he's capable of processing what I said.

If someone says you are a confused bitter soul its not an insult to you its a description of you.

You have lied so much in your life that the very fabric of anything truthful has been shredded

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A - Z Names Of Pentecostal Churches In Naija / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News / Is There Any Sin God Can't Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.