Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (17116 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

if only u knew how to understand statements and assimilate what u read...
I guess ur holy spirit forgot to give u that gift...
''According to'' and speech of an individual..
Why i de explain gv u sef...go back to school and learn...
We have adult education institutes..

Why are u angry?
because ur evidence stated "Hitler didnt believe in God" ?

Ok I see, sorry. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

You were banned before right? Which rule did you break? I guess you are looking to be banned again.

So now you claim your baby mamas know you are an Atheist and your cousins yet you said you are afraid of mommy and daddy. Eyaaa....such a misguided little scared kid....what else arenyou afraid of...things that go bump in the dark?

Be bold and proud of who you are and declare it to whosoever and not on a faceless forum. Christianity isn't for cowards perhaps thats the reason you chickened out due to your wimpy disposition.

Even my colon speaks the truth how much more my mouth. Mamas wimpy boy.

You interchange colon and mouth. Continue this conversation with people who do the same.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

There are already Christians in isis dominated states and they would rather die than denounce Christ....read the news..... Christians have got balls and are bold.

Christians have got paper balls. That's why you disobey your fake god on a daily basis.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Some atheists are not smiling. Make una take am easy o. before they activate killer mode.

hehehehehe, grin
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by damogul: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Weah96:

Christians have got paper balls. That's why you disobey your fake god on a daily basis.

Christians have got paper balls yet they get beheaded for being Christian and refusing to denounce Christ and you who has got iron balls are afraid of mummy and daddy and cannot even tell them to their face that you are Atheist.

Lmao see Mr Macho and Mr Lion heart. Wimpy weah96. You don't have to be ashamed for being a coward and a wimp...there are lots of Chicken hearted folks out there .....you are just one out of many.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Weah96: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

Christians have got paper balls yet they get beheaded for being Christian and refusing to denounce Christ and you who has got iron balls are afraid of mummy and daddy and cannot even tell them to their face that you are Atheist.

Lmao see Mr Macho and Mr Lion heart. Wimpy weah96. You don't have to be ashamed for being a coward and a wimp...there are lots of Chicken hearted folks out there .....you are just one out of many.

I said their balls were made of paper, I didn't say they were bright people. The handful of Christians who get decapitated for their religion are equally as foo.lish as the ones who decapitate others on behalf of theirs.

Notice how you've managed to shift the conversation away from the impotence of your fake Jewish deity to personal attacks.
Servant of a fake jewish designer. Better go and find out the species of mushrooms that they smoked in ancient village Israel.
Bet the lives of your family that the bible writers were not on hallucinogenic drugs?
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

Real Wimpy kid.....LoooL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by damogul: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Weah96:

I said their balls were made of paper, I didn't say they were bright people. The handful of Christians who get decapitated for their religion are equally as foo.lish as the ones who decapitate others on behalf of theirs.

Notice how you've managed to shift the conversation away from the impotence of your fake Jewish deity to personal attacks.
Servant of a fake jewish designer. Better go and find out the species of mushrooms that they smoked in ancient village Israel.
Bet the lives of your family that the bible writers were not on hallucinogenic drugs?

So says the wimpy kid who is afraid of mummy and daddy. grin

With your clear eyes you cannot even face your mummy to tell her you are an Arheist and you talk about hallucinogenic drugs for others. If you need dutch courage just say so afterall its what a lot of youths like yourself do these days.

Veey soon now you will also open a thread on how your parents maltreat you hence why you cannot tell them you are an Atheist. Wimpy weah96 or WW96 is my new pet name for ya buddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
felixomor:

Why are u angry? because ur evidence stated "Hitler didnt believe in God" ?
Ok I see, sorry. sad
u made no point here...as always...so?
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

There are already Christians in isis dominated states and they would rather die than denounce Christ....read the news..... Christians have got balls and are bold.

For you in particular lets start with something very simple shall we? Paste your real face of you have got balls.

You all hide behind a faceless forum to talk trash. Kingkong wannabes yet you all are afraid to let even your family know you for who you are.

yes..there are christians in isis states who die like chickens for misguided beliefs abt a big fat man in the sky..
..there are also a lot who are hiding in the shadows....i said y cant u...since ure a proud christian..i singled out u..u dodged it..keep on evasing it..chicken hearted individual
by being in isis states i meant going to their mosques and preaching it like all christians..since islam is fakke to u..
Nigeria is a religious country...so proclaiming atheism lets say in tv stations can be regretful...
One doesnt have to start ranting bout atheism on roads or everywhere..it makes it seem religious..and atheism is nt...anyone who asks me my religion..i say i dnt have one.
I dnt believe in god...countless jehovah witnessess..
Atheism is a disbelief nt a belief oga...doing the things u stipulate makes it seem religious...if u tink disbelief in smtin is a system of belief...mehn u far frm sense...
On the issue of my real face...if u want to see me...i'd give u my location (asaba delta state)..
I bet physical evidence wud be better...because i can as well upload anyone's photo if i were to abide by u...so come over to asaba...and testify...
Loads of bullshvt..

U and common sense be like

2 Likes

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
still waiting for naijadeyhia to say smtin bout isiah 45:7..lol...maybe he ran out of ideas when he found out that

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Kay17: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
felixomor:

Ehen?

Criticize christian ethical standard without crticizing christian. Na only here e for dey happen.

Besides who is doing the criticism? What is his own standard? Abegi
shocked

And all your posts on atheist killers become pointless
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by damogul: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

yes..there are christians in isis states who die like chickens for misguided beliefs abt a big fat man in the sky..
..there are also a lot who are hiding in the shadows....i said y cant u...since ure a proud christian..i singled out u..u dodged it..keep on evasing it..chicken hearted individual
by being in isis states i meant going to their mosques and preaching it like all christians..since islam is fakke to u..
Nigeria is a religious country...so proclaiming atheism lets say in tv stations can be regretful...
One doesnt have to start ranting bout atheism on roads or everywhere..it makes it seem religious..and atheism is nt...anyone who asks me my religion..i say i dnt have one.
I dnt believe in god...countless jehovah witnessess..
Atheism is a disbelief nt a belief oga...doing the things u stipulate makes it seem religious...if u tink disbelief in smtin is a system of belief...mehn u far frm sense...
On the issue of my real face...if u want to see me...i'd give u my location (asaba delta state)..
I bet physical evidence wud be better...because i can as well upload anyone's photo if i were to abide by u...so come over to asaba...and testify...
Loads of bullshvt..

U and common sense be like

So says the guy who keeps bashing God on NL and keeps shouting that he does not believe in God yet he isnt preaching. Delusion in its purest form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
damogul:

So says the guy who keeps bashing God on NL and keeps shouting that he does not believe in God yet he isnt preaching. Delusion in its purest form.
i bash ur god when a post abt stupid christian stuffs come across me on nl..i.e the posts were created by u(friends) nt me...
Check all my topics..ive never created a thread bashing ur god...so pls say what u knw befre ranting...bashing smones thread abt god on nl is like arguing with a jehovah witness who comes to preach to an atheist...
I keep saying this..
Atheism is a disbelief...not a belief...
Nothing is not a thing...if u cant assimilate this well...
Mehn..sorry for u..

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by damogul: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:
still waiting for naijadeyhia to say smtin bout isiah 45:7..lol...maybe he ran out of ideas when he found out that

In scripture the word evil was translated from the hebrew word רוע which means adversity, affliction, calamity, distress, misery but in attempt for the translators to do justice they used the word evil which is close but not the actual meaning.

God was talking about consequence for disobedience and not that He created evil.

The context of Isaiah 45:7 makes it clear that something other than “bringing moral evil into existence” is in mind. The context of Isaiah 45:7 is God rewarding Israel for obedience and punishing Israel for disobedience. God pours out salvation and blessings on those whom He favors. God brings judgment on those who continue to rebel against Him. “Woe to him who quarrels with his Master” (Isaiah 45:9).

I know you would not understand this because all you do is pick one scripture without knowing that scriptures confirm each other.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kay17:

And all your posts on atheist killers become pointless

One group kills more than any other group of people,

If u like speak grammar, its hard to twist the stats.

The conclusion can only be straightforward.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

u made no point here...as always...so?

Of course, things will never make sense to such people when they are exposed with their own evoidence

Your words: Hitler was religious

Your evidence : Hitler didnt believe in God.

Pride busted

How will it make sense? Mschewww
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
felixomor:

Of course, things will never make sense to such people when they are exposed with their own evoidence

Your words: Hitler was religious

Your evidence : Hitler didnt believe in God.

Pride busted

How will it make sense? Mschewww
like i said..ur prayer to ur big fat man in the sky shud be let him grant u a brain..
Or he shud unpassword his wifi so that u can download a sense of reasoning and attach it to ur counterfeit brain..
Im nt spoon-feeding u on the issue of hitler again..after all if u spoon feed a baby the baby grows to feed it self..maybe its stunted growth or ignorance...ignorance is a trait of religion..
So m nt suprised

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by damogul: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

like i said..ur prayer to ur big fat man in the sky shud be let him grant u a brain..
Or he shud unpassword his wifi so that u can download a sense of reasoning and attach it to ur counterfeit brain..
Im nt spoon-feeding u on the issue of hitler again..after all if u spoon feed a baby the baby grows to feed it self..maybe its stunted growth or ignorance...ignorance is a trait of religion..
So m nt suprised

I suggest you read the below link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

When you are done you can come back and tell me if Hitler was a Theist or an Atheist.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
The eagle has landed! God bless the mod that banned me.

3 Likes

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

So m nt suprised

Be calm abeg. Your evidence clearly went against u.
You quoted out of context just to back up ur shallow point, only for the same text to clearly give d reasons why hitler said those things earlier and stated his real unbelief later when he rose to power.

Atheists have always been cowards till they attain power and Hitler did likewise. Called himself christian to get votes. Somebody who never went to church. Yet u r still there defending ur defeated argument.

The same way u r afraid to use ur real name so that mummy and daddy wont know u r atheist. because at 'home, u r still 'religious'. Religious indeed.

Bros, please go and sleep.

Mscheww.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
damogul:

In scripture the word evil was translated from the hebrew word רוע which means adversity, affliction, calamity, distress, misery but in attempt for the translators to do justice they used the word evil which is close but not the actual meaning.

God was talking about consequence for disobedience and not that He created evil.

The context of Isaiah 45:7 makes it clear that something other than “bringing moral evil into existence” is in mind. The context of Isaiah 45:7 is God rewarding Israel for obedience and punishing Israel for disobedience. God pours out salvation and blessings on those whom He favors. God brings judgment on those who continue to rebel against Him. “Woe to him who quarrels with his Master” (Isaiah 45:9).

I know you would not understand this because all you do is pick one scripture without knowing that scriptures confirm each other.
Incase u think m every other atheist u come across...man i do researches...
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace,
and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
—Isaiah 45:7 ,
The
translators of many modern Bible editions, aware of
the unsettling implications this verse holds for their
faith, have attempted to soften the blow by
translating it in a more palatable way. The New International Version, for example, has this
passage say that God creates[b] "disaster",[/b] while the
English Standard Version has it as "calamity", and
the Revised Standard Version says[b] "woe".[/b] The
Message translation creatively renders this verse as
"I make harmonies and create discords" nt punishing isreal abi na only isreal god create?. Although these alternate translations wouldn't
seem to solve much, they are still not as faithful to
the original Hebrew than the KJV's unflinching
translation... The Hebrew word translated by the KJV
writers as "evil" in Isaiah 45:7 is "ra",
and from
textual evidence, it is clear that in the Bible this word does mean evil in a moral sense. Here are
some of the other contexts in which it is used:
In Genesis 2:17, God instructs Adam and Eve not to
eat from "the tree of good and ra". The tree of good
and disaster? The tree of good and calamity? Clearly
not: it is the tree of good and evil.
In Genesis 6:5, God resolves to destroy humankind
in the great flood because "the wickedness (ra) of
man was great in the earth".
apply calamity and disaster here man...its certainly evil...
In Genesis 13:13, the men of Sodom were "wicked
(ra) and sinners before the Lord exceedingly".
..likewise here
In Deuteronomy 1:35, a furious God threatens the Israelites, "Surely there shall not one of these men
of this evil (ra) generation see that good land,
which I sware to give unto your fathers."
..more and more
In Judges 2:11, "the children of Israel did evil (ra)
in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim".
..oh shvt here again
In 1 Kings 16:30, the wicked king Ahab (husband of the infamous Jezebel) "did evil (ra) in the sight of
the Lord above all that were before him".
i dn taya abeg...
These and many other references make it clear that
the primary meaning of ra is indeed evil in the
sense of wickedness or sin. ...
Its clearly evident man..u have to accpt the truth..And in a way, this makes a great deal of sense. If an
all-powerful, all-knowing god created everything,
what other explanation for evil could there be,
other than that he caused it?(dnt gimme that satan crap) an all loving god cannt create evil and punish man fr evil...so man ntin like a big fat man in the sky...

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
felixomor:

Be calm abeg. Your evidence clearly went against u.
You quoted out of context just to back up ur shallow point, only for the same text to clearly give d reasons why hitler said those things earlier and stated his real unbelief later when he rose to power.
Atheists have always been cowards till they attain power and Hitler did likewise. Called himself christian to get votes. Somebody who never went to church. Yet u r still there defending ur defeated argument.
The same way u r afraid to use ur real name so that mummy and daddy wont know u r atheist. because at 'home, u r still 'religious'. Religious indeed.
Bros, please go and sleep.
Mscheww.
I quoted awta context?
Hitler was under parental influence when he publicly condemned atheism in the year 1928? 1933? And he became leader when 2004?..misguided human..read hitler's bio completely nt half mister man...n tell me when the nazi party and all of it formed and their statement years..
My text gave a backfiring evidence to me?...when yr god unpassword's his wifi and u stream a sense of reasoning call ma attention...i'd address it with u...clearly stated by hitler..he said with his ownn mouth that his god guides him and sm other clear statements abt god...
Accoriding to bullock is nt d same as hitler said...if u cant grab sm simple things in this life...mr man u far...or fink i didnt read my links?...
I told u to search nazism..u refused...positive christianity..u refused and u come here to rant rubbish..pls have sense befre talking things...hitler publicly condemned atheism and the motives of d nazi party were stated..thats why u brought up his speech which said eida u are a christian or a german as evidence that he condemned atheism till i disproved u..because ur brain is so blockedd that u cannot comprehend some certain things...
Wow clap for ur self...courageous christian....why nt go to the north and preach to the imam's since ur god is the true god...bonafide wimp
On the aspect of my parents...well u dnt live with me...
If u seriously mean to tell me that u cannt decipher raphie is raphael....u jst completely confirmed u have a counterfeit brain...
When u have emperical evidence...u present it...useless wimp

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
damogul:

When you are done you can come back and tell me if Hitler was a Theist or an Atheist.
lol..it is you who shu read that link...also read religion in nazi germany..andd nazism and positive christianity...then u tell me...cs ive readd them all..
Hitler was a theist...he believed in a god...though nt the christian god..hitler publicly condemned atheism more than once....
Hitler was religious..and practised nazism which is a form of deism which he referred to as positive christianity...
Do ur research and quote me...i always present logical evidence..
P.s

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
I quoted awta context?
Hitler was under parental influence when he publicly condemned atheism in the year 1928? 1933? And he became leader when 2004?..misguided human..read hitler's bio completely nt half mister man...n tell me when the nazi party and all of it formed and their statement years..
My text gave a backfiring evidence to me?...when yr god unpassword's his wifi and u stream a sense of reasoning call ma attention...i'd address it with u...clearly stated by hitler..he said with his ownn mouth that his god guides him and sm other clear statements abt god...
Accoriding to bullock is nt d same as hitler said...if u cant grab sm simple things in this life...mr man u far...or fink i didnt read my links?...
I told u to search nazism..u refused...positive christianity..u refused and u come here to rant rubbish..pls have sense befre talking things...hitler publicly condemned atheism and the motives of d nazi party were stated..thats why u brought up his speech which said eida u are a christian or a german as evidence that he condemned atheism till i disproved u..because ur brain is so blockedd that u cannot comprehend some certain things...
Wow clap for ur self...courageous christian....why nt go to the north and preach to the imam's since ur god is the true god...bonafide wimp
If u seriously mean to tell me that u cannt decipher raphie is raphael....u jst completely confirmed u have a counterfeit brain...

U dont even know where i am writing from and yet u say, go to north. I pity u.
Its a shame, ur text was used against u, u should nt speak anymore.
But we know u dont have shame, so ride on.
Shit happens.. cool
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
damogul:

I feel Goooooood! cool
Brother, dont bother the proud dullard. Its typical of such pple.

He wont read it. He was even the first to cite wikipedia, and now its against him.
He is still there arguing.
He has no atom of shame!
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
damogul:

Go and sit down. That guy isnt naijadeyhia. And why are you afraid of naijadeyhia is ot because he exposed you as the wimp and mamas boy you are and yet you come here and chest beat to be a proud Atheist when even your immediate family do not know about it.

If you cannot boldly declare your Atheistic position to your family na Nairaland you go come dey make noise? Guy swerve abeg.
Naijadeyhia uses his fake account to defend someone else accused of being a fake of him, yet talked about himself in third person

Wouldn't it be ironic if hell is real? Since these so called Christians do illegal things to "defend" their god

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
raphieMontella:
I quoted awta context?

raphieMontella:

Incase u think m every other atheist u come across...man i do researches...
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace,
and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
—Isaiah 45:7 ,
The
translators of many modern Bible editions, aware of
the unsettling implications this verse holds for their
faith, have attempted to soften the blow by
translating it in a more palatable way. The New International Version, for example, has this
passage say that God creates[b] "disaster",[/b] while the
English Standard Version has it as "calamity", and
the Revised Standard Version says[b] "woe".[/b] The
Message translation creatively renders this verse as
"I make harmonies and create discords" nt punishing isreal abi na only isreal god create?. Although these alternate translations wouldn't
seem to solve much, they are still not as faithful to
the original Hebrew than the KJV's unflinching
translation... The Hebrew word translated by the KJV
writers as "evil" in Isaiah 45:7 is "ra",
and from
textual evidence, it is clear that in the Bible this word does mean evil in a moral sense. Here are
some of the other contexts in which it is used:
In Genesis 2:17, God instructs Adam and Eve not to
eat from "the tree of good and ra". The tree of good
and disaster? The tree of good and calamity? Clearly
not: it is the tree of good and evil.
In Genesis 6:5, God resolves to destroy humankind
in the great flood because "the wickedness (ra) of
man was great in the earth".
apply calamity and disaster here man...its certainly evil...
In Genesis 13:13, the men of Sodom were "wicked
(ra) and sinners before the Lord exceedingly".
..likewise here
In Deuteronomy 1:35, a furious God threatens the Israelites, "Surely there shall not one of these men
of this evil (ra) generation see that good land,
which I sware to give unto your fathers."
..more and more
In Judges 2:11, "the children of Israel did evil (ra)
in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim".
..oh shvt here again
In 1 Kings 16:30, the wicked king Ahab (husband of the infamous Jezebel) "did evil (ra) in the sight of
the Lord above all that were before him".
i dn taya abeg...
These and many other references make it clear that
the primary meaning of ra is indeed evil in the
sense of wickedness or sin. ...
Its clearly evident man..u have to accpt the truth..And in a way, this makes a great deal of sense. If an
all-powerful, all-knowing god created everything,
what other explanation for evil could there be,
other than that he caused it?(dnt gimme that satan crap) an all loving god cannt create evil and punish man fr evil...so man ntin like a big fat man in the sky...

Interesting
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 2:51am On Jul 29, 2016
felixomor:

U dont even know where i am writing from and yet u say, go to north. I pity u.
Its a shame, ur text was used against u, u should nt speak anymore.
But we know u dont have shame, so ride on.
Shit happens.. cool
i dnt knw were u re writing frm bt pls can u show me at least 7 selfies of u nd 7 imams uve preached to?....oh..or 3 selfies with 3 grand imams and sm of his multitude?
Oh m sure fear wudnt let u do so...
Theres a difference between having a brain that works(jst for inner decoration) and using a brain that works(outward evidence)...
In the above t wud seem that since in both cases the brain is working..then they wud both be useful bt i tell u...its nt so...u clearly represent the first...
If u mean to tell me..that at ur age..u cannot decipher atheism frm religion..mehn u need to go back to high school..if i was a sango worshipper and u were to write my bio...what wud u write?..aint it ''raphiemontella didnt believe in God...he worshipped sango...?
Or if i were a christian wont u write ''raphiemontella believed in God''?
Shame shud arise when one publicly displays a deficiency of common sense...
ive nt seen any tree common sense can be plucked from..so ur case is painfully unlucky...
Maybe if i see some commmon sense lurking around..i cud hep u kidnap some...
Crap..

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 2:58am On Jul 29, 2016
felixomor:

I feel Goooooood! cool
Brother, dont bother the proud dullard. Its typical of such pple.

He wont read it. He was even the first to cite wikipedia, and now its against him.
He is still there arguing.
He has no atom of shame!
do u even knw how to read?..m beginning to doubt so cause there's a lot i gave u to do so yet u did none...cud be a case of illiteracy..nd im beginning to doubt ure the person sending these..pro'ly u do beg smone to help u do so..bt u knw u cant subject the perso to read a full wiki page...if thats the case...say so....illiteracy is nt smtin u shud be ashahemd of...a problem shared is a problem solved...the earllier u tell us..the earlier we knw how to contribute aand send u to school..
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 4:18am On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

do u even knw how to read?..m beginning to doubt so cause there's a lot i gave u to do so yet u did none...cud be a case of illiteracy..nd im beginning to doubt ure the person sending these..pro'ly u do beg smone to help u do so..bt u knw u cant subject the perso to read a full wiki page...if thats the case...say so....illiteracy is nt smtin u shud be ashahemd of...a problem shared is a problem solved...the earllier u tell us..the earlier we knw how to contribute aand send u to school..

Bros, forget matter, u r done. cheesy
Someone has confirmed it, like i said.
Ur further shifts will only worsen matters.

cheesy
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 4:21am On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

*yinmu* sorry thanks...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A - Z Names Of Pentecostal Churches In Naija / Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) / Favourite Christian Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.