Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) (35366 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) / RRS Arrests Thief Who Has Been Jailed 7 Times For Stealing Driver's Phone (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pardon my typo, na futo i dey no be Oxford university.
So we've been having blackout for more than 2weeks in eziobodo futo road here and for this past 2weeks students have been charging their devices in barbing saloon, bet shops etc and the high rate of phone theft is increasing everyday. So today I just jelely carried my phone and power bank to go charge in one bet9ja shop near my lodge, I've been charging for almost an hour when I started hearing "kpoa" "kpoa" omo I think say na play then I heard another one, and another one again, that was when we noticed it wasn't a joke anymore so I rushed to the scene and started doing amebo and according to what I heard
He stole the phone this morning, then later this afternoon he took the same phone after wiping it and wanted to sell it for 7k to one guy without knowing that the guy he wanted to sell it to was the roommate of the original owner of the phone, so being a sharp guy he noticed that the phone was his roommate's so he started negotiating with him and the agreed 5k, the he told him to meet him at the bet9ja shop, the same place he stole the phone. So immediately he called his roommate in his smaller phone and told him to bring some vigilante to the bet9ja shop and that's where they caught him, and started beating him up but fortunately for him some man'o'war boys were around and came to his rescue and was later taken to their custody, or camp, or prison, or whatever they call it
but sha he was told to swim in a big puddle cus it rained heavily in eziobodo today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
network only allows me to post 1pic at a time

2 Shares

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
seun lalasticlala mynd44

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
See as he be like who dey Lounge 4 inside jacuzzi. Una nor sabi drill person 4 Futo?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Luckymay(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op wait... Did you just say "pardon your error" cos you are in futo and not in camp bridge? Smh for you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Una never do anything for the guy ni...... See As the guy dey chill for inside water... Hian....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
I really commend FUTO for man o war,

I remember when they saved me from cultists who wanted to match me down.

Although many of them are cultists tho or..

But I really commend and support them.
That's why cultists isn't rampant in FUTO unlike othe universities.

But those guys too the claim' from flying military regalia to carrying pump actions..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by casttlebarbz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is someone's boy friend

20 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Luckymay:
Op wait... Did you just say "pardon your error" cos you are in futo and not in camp bridge? Smh for you.
please come and pack your bag and come and be going...

14 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by zarakay(f): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
As cute as he is.
Some people can disgrace themselves.

14 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Dahjhi: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kini n o foloshe laye ti mo wa.

Funny enough he might be a nairalander also. undecided

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by BE811APP: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Chai
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by izzou(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
The guy still looks fresh naa

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by JOYOSITA(f): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
And he is even fine

4 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Richy4(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
That was a gentleman's punishment....hahaha

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
I wonder how he would cope afterwards
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
o.p why are u disgracing us....how can u type that u ar in futo nd nt oxford university.....

phew!!!! misplaced piority...

anyway u ar d one that actually disgraced the guy more by posting it online...i wasnt at the scene of the event...but now, i know that a futoite stole a phone.

o.p wait a minute, is dat zion lodge.... help me say HI to OGA HARRY,EBUKA nd co, and also the card gamblers like OGA UZO,OGA SUNNY,COSSY,SUNSHINE and the rest.
well i'm currently on i.t

11 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by thekingisback: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
But why? What do people derive from stealing? Too bad. An undergraduate for that matter? What a pity.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Xtaceeey: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
JOYOSITA:
And he is even fine

So thieves are meant to be UGLY??

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
JOYOSITA:
And he is even fine
lol....you don dey trip for the guy?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Where was twaci when this thing happened? D guy self looks like a romancelander grin
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by shiimah: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Him girlfrnd don bill am nd he no wan fall her hand.... Now she will see hoe he use to source d money dey av bin using to jaiye....

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecidedMtchheeewww ; He's a disgrace

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by shiimah: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Him girlfrnd don bill am nd he no wan fall her hand.... Now she will see how he use to source d money dey av bin using to jaiye....
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by OkoyeA1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Spells(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin see has the dude chillax
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Chai, na Futo road Eziobodo be this o. See flood - I don't miss that place.

2 Likes

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by alexarelano(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
D guy self dey pose 4 water

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) / CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja / FUTO Students: Croatian Police Threatened To Kill Us, Stole Our N128,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.