Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana (751 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Canada At 150: Ooni Of Ife & Wife Land In Canada. See How They Were Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana by jaelz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
The Ooni of Ife was on an official visit to Ghana with his beautiful wife Olori Wuraola-Zynab Ogunwusi where they where highly received by the president of Ghana and were also given V.I.P treatment with special guards attached to them, also they received an incredible sculpture that looked like a painting from an artist from the chief's palace

See pics below

cc: lalasticlala, seun, onila, Prettythicksme, ishilove, farano, mynd44, tosyne2much, praizeblog

more: www.jaelziselowo..com

1 Share

Re: See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana by jaelz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
more

Re: See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana by dhakingpin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make I spread my mat .. . Front page straight
Re: See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana by themmyd: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cool
Re: See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
gud of U kabiesi
Re: See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kabiyesi ooooo
See what a youthful leader can do..... Click like if you think Ooni has had more positive impact on his kingdom than Buhari has had on Nigeria....if not click share

2 Likes

Re: See Gift Ooni Of Ife Received In Ghana by AKYEMITE(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am proud of my king, you have it all, youthfulness, strength, class and courage. God is on your side. Oonirisa.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Emir Of Kano Acquires Rolls Royce Phantom / Benin, Not Yoruba Are Original Owners Of Lagos - Ajayi Bembe Chief Layi Ajayi-be / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.