Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled (4760 Views)

European Producer Launches Igbo Tribe Series That Investigates Their Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
prettyboi1989:

i doubt if derz gona b a future for that series since dat girl is now the new elkrys.

Yeah, well, season 1 was shitty to me so I don't care if it gets cancelled but it has been renewed officially.

Season 2 premieres in 2017 around the time it did this year
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
live4christ:
rate the film /10

Well, just for the sake of the Rover girl and Dagda Mor, I'll rate it a 4/10
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Slendercutie(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
SECRET CIRCLE

1 Like

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by cliquevibes(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Into the badlands....Awesome movie, dey kinna stopped at Epi 7...maybe lack of funds or ??
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by parrotibaba(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
cliquevibes:
Into the badlands....Awesome movie, dey kinna stopped at Epi 7...maybe lack of funds or ??
into the badlands returns for its second season next year. The first season was just 6 episodes, typical of AMC.
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by KMO12(f): 1:44am On Aug 12, 2016
KYLE XY
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vanished
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by lafuria1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Almost human

Constantine

Forever (I really miss the show)

I honestly miss all the above shows, cancelled after one season.
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by live4christ: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2016
Just finished watching Gotham.it was great.guess it has been cancelled
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by lafuria1(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2016
live4christ:
Just finished watching Gotham.it was great.guess it has been cancelled
No it hasn't been canceled, it has been renewed for a 3rd season.
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by Deejay777(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Supah ninja
merlin
legend of the seeker
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by somehowpenis(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Twisting:
Banshee wasn't cancelled.

The Returned is returning for a second season or has returned.

For me, I think Flashforward, Intelligence, The Tomorrow People, Revolution, limitless. Cooper Barretts guide to surviving life, About a boy.
the returned was canceled

Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by ryfoz(m): 3:03am On Dec 27, 2016
No Ordinary family Jake 2.0 Intelligence Alphas...
I will add more as I remember them
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by enellcy(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2016
visitors
devious maid
the returned
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by megola: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
ATLANTIS,
Dark Angel...

I realy wish they weren't cancelled
Re: List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled by mesmer: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Emmaesty:
The ending wasn't so good because it was rushed. To me, it's the best series ever. Can't believe it has ended cry
@ The best show ever, really? try watching "Friends".... then you can thank me later. cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Legend / THE UNDENIABLE TRUTH ABOUT Teen Wolf Alpha Vs Original Vampire / Why Are Nigerian Cartoons Rare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.