Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism (36371 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by jerryfisher(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
dialfa:
grin grin grin grin grin D grin grin grin grin
I join my laugh with yours
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by cheruv: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
GenBuhari:
See all the comments exposing the level of inferiority complex mentality of the posters.

So the black man is not able to teach the white man, but the white man can teach the black man abi?

Of course we have everything it takes to train the Germans on tackling terrorism.

After all under Buhari we have virtually brought terrorist attacks on civilians to a halt over the last 6months.
Abeggi!
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Flyingngel(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=TheGoodJoe post=47824364]

He assured the German government that his government is ready to assist in anyway possible to defeat planners and executors of such crimes.

[color=#000099]
Read the article and understand the context of his statement.

Assist u say? Y is it that upon d killing perpetuated by herdmens he has not assist d people affected.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
We will help not in any compulsory way but in ANY WAY POSSIBLE. Beautiful! Buhari, Beautiful!

This is one sure way of developing the country.

Many African nations look forward to Nigeria for help with security and training of their forces.

Nigeria is great. We'll get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by banmee(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
GenBuhari:
See all the comments exposing the level of inferiority complex mentality of the posters.

So the black man is not able to teach the white man, but the white man can teach the black man abi?

Of course we have everything it takes to train the Germans on tackling terrorism.

After all under Buhari we have virtually brought terrorist attacks on civilians to a halt over the last 6months.

I don't think you understand what is going on in Nigeria. You may have stemmed the flow of terrorism temporarily, but you have managed to create more monsters. In a normal army, most of the Nigerian soldiers would be in jail. The war against BH in Nigeria is not the way Soldiers fight. Nigerian Soldiers are no more than a bunch of vigilante groups given uniforms and bundled together.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by chronique(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerians elected a complete nuisance to pilot their affairs. The Nigerian presdent just has away of makng a fool of himslf and Nigerians,effortlessly. It isn't compulsory He talks if He can't say anthing sensible.
mazichika:
Now I conclude we a clown as a president

Fulani herdsmen are busy decimating people daily while you look helpless and speechless but,you have the guts to seek of rendering assistant to a country that is far beyond you in terms of security.

Anu Gboko

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by ORIGENAL(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
You wey no fit enter Ogoni land wan help Germans?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by esosuo2: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cripple wen plan to help person wen get ability pass am waka na avoke he plan to cause , buhari help d mighty hitler germany fight.terrorism dats d joke of d year
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by joeyfire(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nothing person no go see for sai baba hand grin

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

daura dullardo that can't help kastsina state?
Your ass must be jealous of the amount of sh.it that just came outta your mouth.

I am amazed at the level of ignorance that comes out from people that call the President dullard.

The President is right here and all those laughing are very wrong. It baffles me the level of incomprehension that comes from people who abuse the President as dull.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by gannod(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by dfav: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jesus which kind leaders we dey get sef for naija

From the sicky baba go-slow to Jona$daft now to the funniest of them all dullardiho..

Nigerian youth u beta wakeup from all these useless social media tribal war etc and start preparing for future leadership if not this great country Nigeria is doom.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Coolgent(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
I personally i can help them as civilian JTF
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Coolgent(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
If they need the service of civilian JTF i can help them too
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Dante2008(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
EdCure:
Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The Extremists are midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations. They work as a team though they create a perception that the defenders have nothing to do with the strikers. The liberals are like the goalies who jump in when the situation's gets worse with statements like isl@m is a peaceful religion etc.
you most be very UNSERIOUS to paint a scenario of Muslims as a football team, how on earth do you people reason, now you want to start a fire that when it start burning you would not be able to contain, well I don't blaim you is does set of Muslims that come to explain Islam and the actions of those so called terrorist to you people at every provocation, my brother I don't need to start explaining to anybody the action of 5% of Muslims when you have the rest 95% doing something different, if you care to know about their actions and why they do what they do, then go and read about Islam......and let me tell you something if care to know that "ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD" despite all the propaganda against the religion, even if the zombies of Nigeria don't like it....

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by ginggerxy: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
bubu be like; "Pellow Naijerians" Ku yi hakuri..
Na slip of tongue o!! ;
Na Fayose cause am.

Btwn; The almighty US, Russia, China, France kept numb, why our own daura cow dey run mouth na?!
Some should tell bubu to STFU!
bubu luv we the wailers thank you very much for justifying our wailing once again. Now I can see some zombies jumping to the other side grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by mankan2k7(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
EdCure:
Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The Extremists are midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations. They work as a team though they create a perception that the defenders have nothing to do with the strikers. The liberals are like the goalies who jump in when the situation's gets worse with statements like isl@m is a peaceful religion etc.

Your head dey there. May u never stumble
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by SirHenry105(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Our elders say b4 U thank pasin wey say him go dash U cloth make U 4 first look d one wey him wear for body. . 9ja assist Germany fight terrorism ke. . Hahaahahahaha
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Coolgent(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Seein the level of ignorance of our future leaders here in nairaland i weep for my country cry.
Only God know the type of leaders that Nigeria will produce in the next 2 decades.
But am sure most of them will end up as street thugs only the sensible ones wil become leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by onatisi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
GenBuhari:

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by adedayo3193(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
GenBuhari:

See mumu talk, nobody is talking about blackman teaching white man,we are only trting to highlight the situation going on in nigeria to him
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by tit(f): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
EdCure:

chaaai!
do you have prove?
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dante2008:

now you want to start a fire that when it start burning you would not be able to contain,

You spoilt a nice post with these statement. He is wrong for tagging Muslims as all linked to terrorism. I do not see it that way.

We in the south bury our heads to some of the violence a lot of us commit, even though a lot do not link it to religious violence but violence is violence. No matter the coat it wears.

We have seen beheading, Killing of families, Kidnapping and other vices of evil in the south. Yet we feel we are holy.

I agree that the bad actions of two percent can create a bad image. I also have Muslim friends who are not violent.

Just send your message and leave threatening burning fire because that defeats the message you are sharing. Threatening fire means encouraging violence. We all need peace.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Ofemmanu1: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am amazed at the level of ignorance that comes out from people that call the President dullard.

The President is right here and all those laughing are very wrong. It baffles me the level of incomprehension that comes from people who abuse the President as dull.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Johnny19: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Remembering the words of Christ when he said " First remove the beam in ur eyes b4 u can see clearly the moth in thy brother's eye"

just saying my mind
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by onatisi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Perfectionist11: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

There is nothing we can do fine. That does not mean we are not READY to assists. The President said we are ready to assist.

So what is funny.

You still don't see d funny part??
Ok let's assume you're a teacher..you walk into your classroom & delivered lecture then after d lecture you inform your students that you'll give test next week(& then adding that d test should have been given today but I know you guys are not ready)..
And the students shouts in unison:WE ARE READY SIR..
And after d test d highest score is 8/30..how would you feel??

He said he is ready yet he knows he cannot do anything when called upon..what d f_ck is he ready for??..even countries with better security systems didn't declare themselves ready..
Its this kinda attitude that gives news tabloids like Dailymail,The Guardian(uk)..The Telegraph and The Economist more reasons to laugh about Nigeria and publish ridiculous stuffs about the country.

1 Like

Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by medpren: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just look at the nonsense coming out from the stables of the lord and master of zombies. He wants to help Germany defeat 'Teenage gun shooting' in Germany. What a presidiotic buffoon!
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by SeanDada1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
dayoungmoney1:

Munich Shooting: Buhari offers to help Germany West Germany fight terrorism

Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday expressed shock and horror at the shootings which recently rocked Munich, Germany West Germany.

According to a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President sent his condolences on behalf of the Federal Government to the families and friends of the victims.

He assured the German West Germany government that his government is ready to assist in anyway possible to defeat planners and executors of such crimes.

The statement read, “On behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Buhari sends his most sincere condolences to the families and friends of victims of the barbaric act.

“The President says it is quite unfortunate and inconceivable that the forces of evil do not relent on their activities, but expresses confidence that with the unanimity of purpose from all forces around the world, the workers and perpetrators of these evil acts will not prevail.

“The President also assures the people of Germany West Germany that Nigerians as a people are standing with them at this time and are ready to assist in any way to defeat the planners and executors of such crimes.”

http://punchng.com/munich-shooting-buhari-offers-help-germany-fight-terrorism/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mtcheew... When I first saw this news title on the homepage, I first busted into laughter. Imagine Buhari sayin he would assist in bringin the perpetrators to book when him own country dey there and crises dey on the rise and e neva see anything do. Boko Haram dey, Fulani herdsmen dey, naija delta avengers dey, militants dey etc. And the mumu wan go settle anoda country own, I laff in Spanish.. Eniyan ti ko tii to ile e ti o fe lo maa to ile onile. O di eru eleru eleru Ori o fa tie dani.
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by ItzChinnex(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
olofo no bobo yii sha, hin neva defeat bh, nda, nor his psychotic distant relatives (the fulani herdsmen) na the one wey dey germany hin wan solve. he shud continue in his delusions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Moves To Establish Two New Agencies Despite Fund Paucity / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.