Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today (45266 Views)

How To Start Making Money On Konga Today / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Reasons You Should Start Selling On Jumia And Konga Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by amclimax(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
na choice sha...na pot of soup money be dat for hostel o..
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by 3RNEST(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Super Pepsi... Lolz
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by Davecafary(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
I guess its for the pack of Pepsi. How could they sell a bottle for N700, when the blood of Jesus is not part of the ingredients. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by ammy4goodies(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry ordinary Pepsi!!! 700 naira? the pepsi carry gold for bottle?? mtchewwwwwwwwwwww!!
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by bankwana(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
ladyF:

lol.....I no dey buy all these drinks o. Too expensive for me in this hard times. Na tap water sure pass for. cry

Ermmm....but Mama Bilikisu still sells for 100 nera just outside my hut there. grin

lol grin
ladyF:

lol.....I no dey buy all these drinks o. Too expensive for me in this hard times. Na tap water sure pass for. cry

Ermmm....but Mama Bilikisu still sells for 100 nera just outside my hut there. grin

lol
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by lollmaolol(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
lollmaolol:
Lol

Lmao

Lol

Online market and their ways sha...

Check this out on Efritin.com: Classic matte lipstick http://efritin.com/en/ad/classic-matte-lipstick-for-sale-ogun

They sell funny things
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by domopps(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
UEDIBO:
DID U KNOW I LOVE LADYF?

This is love raise to power 2 boss! Just collect the like terms and latter solve for x and I promise she's all yours smiley

NB : use of scientific calculator and four figure table ain't allowed sir!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by Jacko1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow crazy price

Il ise dat money buy 3

Before buhari regime i fo use am buy 6 wof change
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by TamedWolf90: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
gboss4sure:
Aint you seeing the "100 sold" on konga?

Sell it for 1000 naira, people will pay, every thing na packaging.

ogbeni shey na you dy count how many them sell
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
pythonkid:
This is very surprising , I dont really know who's gonna buy this .. a bottle of pepsi for 700# ..ahhh , for this buhari period ??

Thats the price plus transportation plus tax plus service fee
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by domopps(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Davecafary:
I guess its for the pack of Pepsi. How could they sell a bottle for N700, when the blood of Jesus is not part of the ingredients. undecided

I fear cos holy communion bottle in winners chapel is just N250 grin

Cheeeeers

2 Likes

Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by UjSizzle(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's not even the bottle with 20% extra undecided
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by clems93(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
And one will still pay a out #150 or more for shipping the #700 Pepsi shocked
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by buharisbae(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol I saw pack of whot card for 850 on Konga too I just laff
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by clems93(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
And one will still pay about #150 or more for shipping the #700 Pepsi shocked
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by HRich(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
david22uu:
Nawa o.. comon Pepsi for N700... I guess it Goodluck fault...PDP drank all d Pepsi leaving it like that
No. They should BLAME Niger Delta Avengers. They blew all the Pepsi Pepiline up.

2 Likes

Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by onyeawka80(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
idupaul:
Are u sure it's not for the whole carton
u may be right
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by lymelyte(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Konga just played a fast one on you guys. They knew you guys would talk about their website publicly and hence they did it grin.
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by 1N9a: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
May be It's a bigger bottle ....I guess it 2litre or so
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by Arabs999: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
domopps:
May be kind of unique one or could be a pack.......cos I just bought one @N100 in traffic now with block inside @ around Marina here in Lagos Island!

Please if you see Ladyf kindly tell her to confirm the price in her area and get back to me .......

Cheeeeeers

..OP, LadyF is missing in Action. U see am yesterday ?
..When u see am, abeg, tell her to call my new number: 080T0T0T0T0
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by sexychocho(f): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
For where

Ko jo
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by FullDepth1: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
domopps:
May be kind of unique one or could be a pack.......cos I just bought one @N100 in traffic now with block inside @ around Marina here in Lagos Island!

Please if you see Ladyf kindly tell her to confirm the price in her area and get back to me .......

Cheeeeeers

We should report you to Ambode. You have violated the "Street Hawking and Patronizing Street Hawkers" law.

Prepare to land in Jail
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by lollmaolol(m): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Davecafary:

Lol...it's actually 600 for delivery
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by Apelex(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
ladyF:

You forgot to add

Its lady F again
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
I guess it's Pepsi of life that can slow down ageing
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by Ifwonder: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
May be it is for the pepsi and delivery .
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by rildwanullahi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
domopps:

Ambode will send Kai to arrest you and you must fish out that hawker

Cheeeeeers
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by Harmored(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mtchheww nah today make I post my own

Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by Idrismusty97(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
I can only trust konga/jumia for phones. Most phone brands are sold exclusively on Jumia/Konga anyway. But i can't trust them for anything else! When i still have two legs? A typical watch you can get from any mallam would be sold for more than 3 times the price at Konga(That's excluding delivery fee and it won't even be original). I saw a bangle abi wristband that is normally sold for as low as N50 from any shop being sold for a mighty N800 at Konga! All na packaging.
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by horluwaloseyi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Packaging c'est LA vie
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by jaymdee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Safari29:
its a packkkkkkkkk op

How can it be a pack? How many in the pack? and what is the unit price?
Re: I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today by dayoade2007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
I think there's more to the 'Pepsi'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son, Fewa Otedola, On His Birthday / Femi Otedola And Tony Elumelu In Handshake Photo / Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.