Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible (1117 Views)

I'm Not / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
2 Corinthians 6:1-10
1. As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. 2. For he says,
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. 3. We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. 4. Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; 5. in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; 6. in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; 7. with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; 8. through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; 9. known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;
10. sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.

1 Like

Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2016
HAVE I COMPLETED MY SPIRITUAL PRACTICES TODAY?
If we are serious about any endeavour in life we need to be both persistent and regular.
For example, if one wants to be fit one would need to do exercise regularly. So also if one wants permanent happiness one needs to do spiritual practice on a daily basis.
INCREASING THE LEVEL OF OUR SPIRITUAL PRACTICE REGULARLY.
Just as we increase our levels of fitness by steadily increasing our exercise regime, the same is true in spiritual practice.
If we do the same spiritual practice year in and year out it would lead to stagnation. To avoid stagnation in spiritual growth we need to adopt increasing levels of spiritual practice.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TODAY?
Keeping times table would help your spiritual practice on daily basis. To achieve this, we have to introduce new spiritual practices to maintain a daily times table. From Today being Sunday, 24 July 2016, daily update is expected to be reaching you while you are advice to get a note book to keep, record and maintain a spiritual times table calendar. To become the man and woman of your dream, to become a spiritualist, to become a figure and an achiever: you need to keep daily spiritual practices. (Ask to join on our whatsaap page). press Zero press Seven press Zero press Six press Two press Eight press Five press Five press Zero press Zero press One.
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
From today being Monday 25th July 2016 onwards, every prospective member is expected to pray with a seed of Kola nut in the morning. Those of you who have a private compound are hereby advice to say morning prayers facing the rising sun. Those of you whose window face east wards should follow suit ( tenants). Then, those who can't access either of the option should pray indoor. Now, How To Pray With Kola Nut. 1.......Get a cup of water, insert your piece of kola and allow to soak a bit then wash properly (remove the husk and all dirty). 2......Take your seed of kola and stand facing the sun or your altar and start by thanking the supreme God! Thank the angels!! Thank your ancestors and acknowledge their support so far!!! Thank the gods and goddess of your land!!!! Thank the gods and goddess of the land/city where you are!!!!! Now, ask them all to come and eat kola which you presented before them. Tell them that you are not going to break the kola rather expect them to share it in union on your behalf. Since this is the first time they are meeting for your sake, let them receive the kola in oneness, harmony and discuss your progress and prosperity as they eat the Kola. Ask them to eat all and reward you with long life, progress, happiness, good job, abundance, richies, prosperity ( use this medium to express your private intentions). 3...... Ask Sun (for those facing sun) to receive kola also and cause you abundance, cause your path to shine like her all day long, in the midst of friends and well wishers, family and relatives, in your carrier and individual activities etc. 4...... Ask eke_ angels from the east, nkwo_angels from the north, orie_angels from the south and afo_angels from the west to come and receive kola and cause abundance, richies, prosperity, progress, love, luck, favor etc. 5......troway the kola on the ground facing the sun or inside your room and resume your duty. (Now, since you do not break this kola and at the same time dropped it inside your room or outdoor, allow the kola to be their until night when you have to dispose it owing to environmental sanitation or secrecy). Direct further info to me in any case you are not cleared. So I mote it be!
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2016
[06:19, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Sacrifice! Sacrifice!! Sacrifice!!! When you hear sacrifices what does call to your mind? how many of us here know truly that nothing goes for nothing. As a trader, how often do you sacrifice? As a student, have you done your annual sacrifices for better result? As a civil servant, how often do you perform promotional ritual?
[06:21, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: These and more are questions you need to ask to have your answers. Answer to the above questions contribute to your present financial, success, promotional state.
[06:24, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Having reached to the season of money and richies, its important to open the bag and zip_up success. Nothing goes for Nothin, one spiritual truth you must know.
[06:26, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you need money there is way to making money. If you need promotion there's way to obtaining regular promotion. If you need success in your endeavor, there are sacrifices you must perform.
[06:29, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: One killer mankind had had for decades is secrecy. I believe if not secret, earth could have been a better and best place of dwelling whereby the spirits could have clamour to make existence with physical body.
[06:30, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Why? Because, earth is blessed with unseen and unknown richies and abundance!
[07:15, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: The best way to get rich and stay connected till infinity without no man no woman stepping your toes is sacrificing to your archangels reading from your date of bath.
[07:16, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We have Heifer sacrifice which is for the Archangel of Jupiter.
[07:17, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Who is Archangel of Jupiter?
[07:18, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Sachiel!
[07:18, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: The ruler of Jupiter. Which day is day of Archangel Sachiel?
[07:28, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Thursday!
[07:35, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We have ox, pig or sheep rituals which we perform for Archangel of Mars
[07:37, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: That's Archangel Chamuel the ruler of mars and presiding Angel of Tuesday
[07:38, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So on and so forth
[07:38, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Remember, everyone has his Archangel?
[07:38, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Now the question is this, do you known your Archangel?
[07:39, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Many of you do not know your archangels
[07:40, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you do not know, am here as your spiritualist to help you with your Archangel.
[07:41, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To know your Archangel, send me you date of birth, month and year of birth
[07:43, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I will consult and tell you the day you were born on earth and your archangel
[07:43, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: This is very important to enable you achieve the best of life with hustle and struggle
[07:44, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To make money and be successful in life, you don't need to hustle and struggle
[07:44, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: It's only but ignorant that hustle and struggle
[07:45, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Wisdom don't hustle and can't struggle to be rich and achieve success
[07:46, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: How many of you know that angels are servant of man?
[07:47, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: If you know that they are servant to mankind, that's to say they stand for wages or reward as a servant. A servant does everything possible to deliver to attract his master's love and care
[07:47, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So the angels
[07:48, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: God the supreme being has placed them incharrge over us
[07:49, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So each and everyone of them work day and night to see that they deliver to retain their positions
[07:49, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To get the best from your archangels, get connected to them today
[07:50, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Remember, its always give and take
[07:50, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: The law and rule which has no negotiation in spiritualism
[07:51, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: You can't receive without giving no matter who you are and your rank
[07:51, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: This was the reason God the supreme being has to send down his innocent begotten son Emmanuel
[07:52, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Secret many do not know
[07:52, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: But you must know but make a different
[07:52, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: My students must be different
[07:53, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: My followers must be different
[07:53, 27/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So I mote it be!
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2016
angry
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 6:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Why we have never rejected our ARUSI yet we are still in good term with GOD. what people take ARUSI for is not really what it is. Don't be deceived, only truth shall set you free not your religion. ARUSI is as same as angels, ARUSI is as same as demons: how? Remember, they are gods and goddess. Just like we are male and female so they are. Just like we have angels and demons, so they are! Just like we have good man and evil woman: so they are! Just like who have fake and real god: so they are! So, my brother and sister, do not be deceived! Just like as I earlier warned, DO NOT BE DECEIVED.
The earlier you accept the truth, the better chances you stand to be save. It's heartened what the so called religious leaders found themselves doing today. Lions in sheep form. Receiving with right hand, displaying with left hand. My people said, ONYE AGHOGBURU KA AGBARA-the deceived becomes the looser! I am a spiritualist, a priest and a proudly traditionalist! Gbam!! Proud of my person and position. Woe to me if I must leave my shrine tomorrow to become a pastor in Lagos state only to condemn my source in falsehood and pretends, at the same time making weekly or monthly home visit to attend to my shrine! This is what we have today.
Now, what is bad if I have to let people know that this is who I am and what I stand for? What is bad if I have a church and at the same time maintain my sacred worship in the shrine? What is wrong if I maintain chistorthodox religion? Does my oracle prevent me from going to church or something? Why must I present white to black for selfishness and falsehood? You see why some people Will not escape judgement?
Truth: the truth remain that human from time immemorial has been left with choice and options? Remember, the supreme God made it possible! God made things in two and each he left with power of freedom, leadership and existence which is the reason many things still happen and people could ask: God why? Yes. We have to leave and die. Yes we have God and Satan. Yes we have angels and demons. We still have male and female. All things remain two and opposite.
There have never a time everyone accepted the existence of supreme God. From the day of human existence up till now, many still believe there's No God while some believe there is God. But who have answer to clarify man_quest and set the path of man straight? WISDOM!
Yes. Only wisdom will help us and lead us. Only wisdom can satisfy our curiosity. You can see that religion has tried and failed. Culture has come and gone! Traditions are no more acknowledged!! We said, change we need. We made substitute, we went borrowing. Africa have to borrow from Indians, Europe have to borrow from America. Asia have to borrow from Europe. We agreed and name it CIVILIZATION!
Civilizate what? CIVILIZATION! No appeal!! But wisdom remains the principle thing. Solomon said. In all your get, get wisdom. The question for the humble is, how do I get wisdom? Spiritual KNOWLEDGE is key and road to wisdom! Wisdom is divine. You can't get it with PHD in any course and profession. You can't get wisdom because you are a professor. You can only get wisdom when you have spiritual knowledge.
What is spiritual knowledge? Answer to this is the reason you have to join us today to become spiritually incline and shun ignorance. Remember, your inability to know what you suppose to know is ignorant.
We keep you daily update on spiritualism. As e dey happen in the realm. What you need to know. We help you secure deliverance without making a visit to any man and woman: but at the comfort of your home, you have your deliverance. Cause you abundance and prosperity. Introduce you to invisible powers and rulers. Help you become the man and woman you dream to be. We consult and help you with solutions to your problems. We don't do magic! No magic!! We don't keep secret!!! No secret!!!! We don't kill any man any woman!!!!! Thou shall not kill!!!!!! Rather we are here to save souls.
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 2:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Spiritual Facts You Would Like To Know!
Do you know that the name "Lucifer" comes from the Latin words,
Lux or Lucis (light) and ferre (to bring); thus Lucifer literally means "light-bearer". It is linked with the planet Venus in Revelations 22: 16 when Christ says "I am the bright morning star", which is Venus, heralding the coming into full light of the Sun—the Son, the Christ. Interestingly the role of "light-bearer".
The Old Commentary:
He entered into life and knew it to be death.
He took a form and grieved to find it dark.
He drove Himself forth from the secret place and sought the place of light, and light revealed all that he sought the least.
He craved permission to return.
He sought the Throne on high and Him who sat thereon.
He said "I sought not this. I looked for peace, for light, for scope to serve, to prove my love and to reveal my power. Light there is none. Peace is not found. Let me return.
But He who sat upon the Throne turned not his head. He seemed not even to listen nor to hear. But from the lower sphere of darkness and of pain a voice came forth and cried: "We suffer here. We seek the light. We need the glory of an entering God.
Further, the link of the fifth Ray of Knowledge and the second Ray of Love-Wisdom is said to be exceedingly close, because the second ray rules this present solar system, and in the sacrifice of the "Light Bearing" solar angels on behalf of animal man (Adam), the second ray aspect of wisdom was awakened, for "wisdom is knowledge gained by experience [the journey of the Prodigal Son] and implemented by love". Thus the descent of the solar angels into substance brought the legacy of experience to the unfoldment of the divine Plan.
Returning to the story of the Prodigal Son, to understand the deeper implications of the Prodigal Son’s experience, it is important to note that, upon his return to the Father’s home, the Father joyously rushed out to embrace him, leaving the elder son who had remained at home feeling jealous and unappreciated. That such a journey to "a far country" is part of God"s Plan...........
Through the energy of the fifth ray, which is "essentially a light-bearer", the evolution of humanity is hastened, bringing about the descent of the Kingdom of God to Earth as a result of the ascent of so many taking initiation in this age. The fact that The "Secret Doctrine" equates Venus with Gaia (Earth), and the awakening consciousness of the Gaia theory recognises that Earth is a living and unified organism, suggests that humanity may now be beginning to awaken and cooperate somewhat with the reason for which the angels descended into matter: for the salvaging of substance and the awakening of mind in form so that the Purpose of Deity could be registered and expressed in substance.......... The solar angels "fell" as an act of choice and of supreme sacrifice on behalf of humanity........... Those "Lords of Knowledge and Compassion and of ceaseless persevering Devotion" are ourselves, and we in turn must consciously choose to take control of our incarnation in form, seeking Purpose and thereby rendering life on Earth a gift of sacrifice to the lesser lives dependent on our care.
Christ said, "I am the bright morning star".
Revelation 22:16.
Why is Emmanuel/Christ Jesus and Lucifer/Satan referred to as BRIGHT MORNING STAR?
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by sathel(m): 4:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Chairman... wrong section.. undecided
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2016
sathel:
Chairman... wrong section.. undecided
you may help move it to right section.
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2016
There's this popular saying....HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES...
How truthful it is?
Yes!
For you to be the man of your dream, though your angels are (here and there) for you but you are required to give them a helping hand. The very essential support they demand is the reason for our sacrifices. Something you do not know but need to know. Your first class certificate does not ask you not to hunt for a job. If you must refuse to search for a job with your first class, your are indirectly calling for hunger and starvation.
Knowing your archangels does not stop you from sacrifices.....your inability to know this, result to sufferness. Afterall, you are not the only Monday sons and daughters. Millions were born annually, and this births take place only from Sunday to Monday. So, your archangel has a lot of work over a lot of people. Your ability to know this is why you must struggle to make first out of the list. (get knowledge).
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Our spiritual practices is a one that requires attention unlike what is seen in Christianity: where people believe in mercy and have to sin more. A little practice we apply have spiritual position so as the little we refused. When we talk about sacrifice and ritual rites, ritual performances, is not all about buying an item and undertaken some supernatural step. There are more other minor practices required of us for our spiritual growth and empowerment. These practices seems common or literary valueless, hence we are in practice; we do not consider literal meanings but spiritual meanings. In a literary manner , everything spiritual practices is like play/drama, but we know what we are doing therefore must keep doing it. Igbo adage says, onye n'ala be ya gana aga tutu o rute ulo___whosoever that is going back home must keep going until he gets to his house. Many reasons why we can't give up spiritual practices and many uncountable benefits we can't give an account. Just like the popular saying, an apple a day keeps the doctor away......so an apple a day can save someones life. WISDOM! when we started this spiritual journey, perhaps we had a spirit, but reading from our present condition now, we have many spirits: we say angels guide!
We have undergone several spiritual stages, drawing attentions of angels/spirits to our life. I hope you know this? Why I have to let you know all these is because, am aware that most of us lack the quality of observation. Observation is a good quality we need to apply in our individual lifes. It's a propeller that remote our consciousness. Our ability to observe a particular factor helps us keeps and regard it/ride of with. Very crucial factor! Following understanding!! Agents of wisdom!!!
In addition to our practices and what we have to do: we must learn and practice to entertain our spirit guides. We have done much and will still do more like this. What does it mean to entertain our spirit guides? The earlier we know about the varsity in spirit, better our chances of spiritual growth. A spirit can't do all the jobs but with many spirits, all the job will be done. Some spirit don't enjoy blood sacrifice and some does. Some spirit don't enjoy praises, some does. Some spirits don't eat akara and moi moi, some eat eba. Some like banana like monkey while some hate banana like dog. These and so much more are the reasons we need spiritual knowledge.
Remember that some of our spirit guide are ancestral spirit! Some are angelic host!! Some are marine!!! These are the secret behind our different locational basic during ritual performance, perhaps to assemble them for the great assignment upon us. Which now they have made a present, we need to recognize their presents using the best method we can. One of the most important method is the issues of the moment. Entertainment!!!!!!!
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
From tomorrow, in S.S.S. we start with full information in regards to angels. I promise to give all necessary information about angels to help our future, destiny, our present and life to come. This wide lecture may take us till the end of the year to help bring out all information required about our angels. This is all about knowledge, secret, wisdom, success, abundance, prosperity and longevity. We can't do without our guiding angels. They helped God during creation, their presents brings manifestation and perfection: we need it. We need them! They are here with us!! We need to recognize them for our goodness and well being!!Angels guide!!!
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Let’s start with the basics most frequent questions people asked: Is there really angelic activity in a near but unseen realm? Yes. I believe angels are active in our world today — more than we realize. They were active in biblical times and there’s no indication to suggest their activity has ceased.
Angels populate the Bible in vast numbers, and they were prominent in the book of Acts as the apostles began taking the Gospel to the world. Why should they cease their work with the writing of the last book of the New Testament (Revelation)?
We know from Scripture that demonic activity will escalate as we approach the end of time. Jesus indicated in Matthew 24:12 that evil would increase, and Paul said evildoers and impostors would become worse and worse ( 2 Timothy 3:13 ). He also warned about our struggle with unseen forces in the heavenly realms ( Ephesians 6:12 ). From this we can rightly infer that angelic activity will also increase as the times progress — meaning angels are more active and important to us than ever.
Angels can vary in appearance.
In the Bible, (remember why we have reverence for bible, its becos bible is the most powerful spiritual book on record: truthful, good to teach with and full of inspirations 2 Timothy 3:16) sometimes these heavenly creatures appeared in human form and sometimes in superhuman splendor. Sometimes they were recognized as supernatural, but on other occasions they appeared as run-of-the-mill strangers. Take, for example, the words of Hebrews 13:2, “Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.”
Sometimes in the Bible angels would appear in ones or twos; other times in multitudes. Some had wings; others didn’t. Sometimes their feet were on the ground; sometimes they hovered in the sky. In
Revelation 18:1 , an angel descended from heaven with such sun-like brilliance that the entire earth was illumined by his splendor.......Angels........
Human have a number of angels watching over them.
One of the most frequent question people asked about angels is: Does every person ( believer or non believed) have a guardian angel?. Answer to the above question is YES! still in the bible; In the Old Testament, there are indications that both good and bad angels were assigned to various nations and individuals. In the Book of Revelation, we have hints that good angels may be assigned to churches. In Matthew 18, Jesus said about children: “Their angels always are observing the face of their Heavenly father in Heaven.”
We have biblical hints about guardian angels, but not enough scriptural data on which to base a rigid doctrine. I would say the primary teaching of the Bible is that a multitude of angels is assigned to watch over us.
Psalm 91:11 says, “He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” this means we don't have just one angel who stays with us from birth to death, but many angels are tasked with watching over us throughout our lives. That's why we need to learn about them. Known them by names, perhaps acknowledge them for our well being. Angels like human have emotions, remember what Jesus had to say about this when he stated that there's joy in heaven when a sinner got repented: emotions. On that note, in as much as we human have and bear names, so the angels. Not only Angel Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Barakiel, Sachiel, Jeremiel, Daniel, Raziel, Gadiel, Metatron, aiot, Gabriel etc we have, but so many of them with names. We all knows that God ( the supreme) like given every thing names, having believed this, help our spiritual understanding to the angelic names. They have individual responsibilities assigned to them, and God calls them by name whenever their presents and needs arise: so we need their names for our spiritual growth and knowledge. This knowledge makes a different, this is one if the secret found in occult. Why occult makes a difference in other religious belief and remain apex in spiritual matters. It's good to call Michael when you need the presents of Michael than calling angels when you need the presents of a particular angel. I hope we are following? This, knownlwdge is not far fetched from what was seen in the the configuration on the mountain, where the disciples asked Jesus to permit them built a temple one for Elijah, Moses and ..........(because they recognized their names, though they were saints not angels) similar knowledge are required of us to enhance our spiritual growth. To do these, we had earlier discussed and noted our archangels/guardian angels: being angels assigned to us from the day we were born. ( New comers, to know your archangel/guardian angels, send me your date, month and year of birth for spiritual consultation). Having known angels of the seven days of the week, we are to discuss angels of the the hours. God works with time, angels are his work force. We need to know why 1 o'clock is different from 2 o'clock, for prayers and answers. Spiritual Knowledge!
Re: Though We Started With Bible But Not Here To Talk Bible by bunbit23: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2016
[05:45, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: In the realm, these celestial being were billions, numerous that no mathematician can number them. Day by day, each and everyone of them are busy doing something. God has to assign them to jobs been the purpose of their creation. On that note, you are to know angels incharrge of healing, deliverance, financial success, job opportunity, communication, mathematics, language, relationship, love, happiness, discipline, music, sorrow, death, war, benevolence etc as we progress. These and more are reasons for spiritual Knowledge. Not only the archangels but angels that assist the archangels on their task. These angels are grouped into two, hierarchy, cherubim and seraphy. Things we are to learn
[05:58, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Angels don’t always save us from harm.
Despite the existence of angles, there are times when we do suffer harm. Solomon recorded time for everything under the earth Ecclesiastes 3 (angels respect this divine principles). We know by reading many stories and passages in the Bible that God doesn’t roll us in bubble wrap and pamper us all the way to destiny. The heroes of the Bible suffered, and some were slain for their faith.
God’s angels don’t always deliver us in the way we do choose, but always in the best way. We can take promises such as Psalm 91:11 literally, but we must leave the methods and means of their fulfillment to the Lord and his angelic servants.
When we are in their care, how temporary our hurts and how permanent our blessings! The sufferings of this present life aren’t worth comparing with the glory to be revealed so our destiny (we say, destiny can be delayed but can't be denied) why? Eventhough we have angels being set to take responsible over us? Our light and momentary afflictions are achieving for us an eternal weight of glory. Along the way, we have more protection from our angelic friends than we know.
[06:12, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Angels face resistance when delivering answers to our prayers...... Do you know that?
As a spiritualist, from many years of spiritual engagement, I’m aware there is much conflict in the realm/unseen spheres. In Daniel 10, it took three weeks for God’s answer to Daniel’s prayer to get through to the prophet. It’s remarkable to think that our prayers to God and His answers to us may pass through the territory of the “prince of the power of the air” ( Ephesians 2:2 ).
It’s sobering to know that angels bearing the answers to our prayers are opposed and sometimes delayed by what Paul called “the rulers . . . the authorities . . . the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” "negative energies" ( Ephesians 6:12 ). There’s an invisible grid around our planet where unseen forces deploy. But God is King! How thankful we should be for every answer to prayer that comes to us from day to day. E no easy...... Why we need angels........ With angels it looks these way.........without angels, I wonder ooooo
[06:15, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Reasons why many suffer today. Many unfulfilled destiny, waisted life, premature death, unhappiness, sorrow, poverty, hunger, character assassination, turmoil and terrorism. Opposition of heavenly bodies, Causing Social Catastrophe!
[08:37, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: Angels is work force of God. They were with God throughout the sixth days of creations, and rested with him on the Sabbath. After Sabbath hitherto, angels have been on guide.
[08:40, 28/08/2016] odogwuakataaka: It's good we know who they are and their individual responsibilities to help approach. The knowledge of creation will help improve our angelic lessons. During creation, God made affirmation, àngels made manifestations?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Come In And Rate My Sexy Pics / I Really Want To Cut Off From Her / Choose Your Favourite Childhood Play{pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.