Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby (6489 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You! / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
OAP: Looking at the topic,i hv a feeling dt u hv a lot issues wt cooking...Do u hv anytn against cooking?

Me: Nope

OAP:Do u knw how to cook?

Me: Quite gd at it

OAP:Do u like cooking?

Me: Hell 2 d no!!! D lord knws I've even had series of negotiations wt my brothers 2 evade it

OAP: Do u knw a lot girls actually see it (cooking) as a hobby?

Me: I'd say they r such a pretentious bunch... Most of em claim 2 like it cos dts what's expected of dem... Der r girls who genuinely like it enuf 2 claim its a hobby,bt dey'd be pretty few( like 1 in 10,000 females)....Cooking, a hobby! grin

OAP:What's ur reaction when u hear a girl go like "I really love 2 cook,its even my hobby"

Me:I'm like" Really dawg?? Cut d pretense!!" wt d most irritating luk i can put up....I find it really annoying wen a girl says dt

OAP:N u say u hv nothing against cooking?

Me: Yep,i do not hv anytn against it.. Jes find it absurd wen girls say its a hobby(r we not talking abt d same" cooking" here?).... I cook when i hv 2,not cos i love 2

OAP: Thank u for your time

The floor is open ppl...What r your thoughts on this issue?

Girls,do y'all love cooking as much as u claim 2?

Guys, is d fact dt we (girls) cook not enuf? Do we have 2 like(pretend 2 like) doing it ? Does it (liking or not liking it)affect d way u see a girl?

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by ajokebelle(f): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
A lot of girls really love pretending on the cooking aspect, they feel it makes a man see them as the 'supposed' wife material, even though most of them drag their feet to kitchen.
Just as the OP said, I cook because I have to, it just has to be part of me, I try out new dishes once in a while though,not because I love to or a hobby. Hobby ke??

3 Likes

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by alexiej(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Well, I dnt know about girls sha, but I'm a guy, and I love cooking. I most def wouldn't want to marry a girl that doesn't like cooking.

I spoke to someone who told me cooking was her hobby. She was studying something very related to cooking in the uni and she was so sure she would practice cooking tins after graduating.

I guess many girls only say they love it so they can appear as take home to mama tho
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
ajokebelle:
A lot of girls really love pretending on the cooking aspect, they feel it makes a man see them as the 'supposed' wife material, even though most of them drag their feet to kitchen.
Just as the OP said, I cook because I have to, it just has to be part of me, I try out new dishes once in a while though,not because I love to or a hobby. Hobby ke??

Yay!!! i'm not weird smiley ....Thank u...I was beginning 2 fnk i'm d only one who feels dt way

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by teejaypee: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Julietcutie(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Same here....i can cook well but cooking aint a hobby for me just cook when its necessary and when i need to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Tynasparks(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
I sincerely love cooking

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by BoboFashion(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Tynasparks post=47825787]I sincerely love cooking [/quote

For real? That's nice. I like babes that can cook very well, cos i love food.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Tynasparks(f): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=BoboFashion post=47825939][/quote] smiles.. Get married nah

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 4:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Tynasparks:
I sincerely love cooking
Really? Pls become my sister ,so u can do all d cooking at home
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 4:49am On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=BoboFashion post=47825939][/quote]
*clears throat* I see grin ...If u love food,u should learn how 2 cook

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 4:55am On Jul 24, 2016
teejaypee:
cheesy

What's sweeting u? I knw its ur type dt will be forming dt dey do not eat food from d freezer(ie it must be freshly prepared) angry

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by teejaypee: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Lisaflex:

What's sweeting u? I knw its ur type dt will be forming dt dey do not eat food from d freezer(ie it must be freshly prepared) angry
nah!, you're wrong tongue.

Try again cheesy
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Darkseid(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2016
I'm a guy and cooking happens to be my number one hobby. I don't think I've tasted anything that didn't come from my kitchen or my parent's kitchen this year. Also I hardly buy snacks, I make them myself. I guess to find wife go hard die.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by BoboFashion(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Tynasparks:
smiles.. Get married nah

Lol... Calm down bae, am working on it.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by BoboFashion(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lisaflex:

*clears throat* I see grin ...If u love food,u should learn how 2 cook

Lisa easy o! I can cook too wink
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Tynasparks(f): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lisaflex:

Really? Pls become my sister ,so u can do all d cooking at home
awwwwww so nice of you
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Tynasparks(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
BoboFashion:

Lol... Calm down bae, am working on it.
please invite me when the time comes
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by BoboFashion(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tynasparks:
please invite me when the time comes

Yes Boss
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by K9blunt(f): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Him : so do you cook?

Me: yes I do, when I have to.

Him : hmn, when you have to. So you mean you dont like cooking. I like women that loves to cook.

Me: ok, cool, let me ask you, can you build a house on your own?

Him: *looking confused* no why should I?

Me: because I like guys that can build their house with their bare hands.

Iranu!

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by teesugar(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cooking is my hobby, cos I am a caterer. I love playing around food stuffs and entertaining plenty people.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
K9blunt:

Him : hmn, when you have to. So you mean you dont like cooking. I like women that loves to cook.

Iranu!

Lolz, u're Bae for this cheesy.

I cook Yeah, cos of its necessity not because it's my hobby.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
BoboFashion:

Lisa easy o! I can cook too wink
I knw u can cook...D question is "is it edible?" smiley

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by BoboFashion(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lisaflex:

I knw u can cook...D question is "is it edible?" smiley

U don kuku kill me with this question... cry
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
BoboFashion:

U don kuku kill me with this question... cry

cheesy Don't tk it personal, it was jes an innocent question
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
K9blunt:

Iranu!

Lol! E pain u, no be small... Nice 1

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by BoboFashion(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lisaflex:

cheesy Don't tk it personal, it was jes an innocent question

Mind you that the best chef in the world is a male.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by K9blunt(f): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, u're Bae for this cheesy.

I cook Yeah, cos of its necessity not because it's my hobby.

You dey mind this guys in men's skin!

Its not necessary to love cooking.

Personally I hate buying food outside because I feel am cheating myself, so I cook.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
BoboFashion:

Mind you that the best chef in the world is a male.

No wahala, let a male be d best....U guyz should even emulate him cos it'll mk fnz easier for us(females)...We like it wen ppl cook for us 2
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
K9blunt:

You dey mind this guys in men's skin!

Its not necessary to love cooking.

Personally I hate buying food outside because I feel am cheating myself, so I cook.

Yeah I agree with you, sis.
I don't eat food outside too.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by BoboFashion(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lisaflex:

No wahala, let a male be d best....U guyz should even emulate him cos it'll mk fnz easier for us(females)...We like it wen ppl cook for us 2

Bia Lisa, see ur mouth like " wen pple cook for us" grin
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by egopersonified(f): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
If only we can have a cooking robot like in the cartoon 'the jetsons'. Thank God for freezers and microwaves, no thanks to Nepa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Food In Nigeria / Total Life Changes Products? 08034308587 / Foods You Should Be Eating If You Want To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.