Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby (6499 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You! / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
BoboFashion:

Bia Lisa, see ur mouth like " wen pple cook for us" grin
B4 nko? *Singing * "Who no like better tn, mk i see...."
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by peeparty(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lisaflex:

Been a while ooo
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
peeparty:

Been a while ooo
Yaya....Hope u r gd
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by peeparty(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lisaflex:

Yaya....Hope u r gd
Go jor . I know you did not miss me.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
peeparty:

Go jor . I know you did not miss me.
Hw can u be so sure?
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by peeparty(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lisaflex:

Hw can u be so sure?
Den you gotta proof dah to me..

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by khukhi(f): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Ive always associated cooking with happiness. It was so bad that at 1 point i was an emotional eater. Thanks to Duromine i can control my appetite and relationship with food now Lol!

Basically i loved cooking even before considering the fact that some day i would be someone's g.f. Right now in my late 20's, cooking has done wonders for my love life so yes...i love cooking and it is my hobby. I have a thing for having people eat my food & revert with positve feedback...it makes me so happy i cant explain it.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by khukhi(f): 1:18am On Jul 27, 2016
teesugar:
Cooking is my hobby, cos I am a caterer. I love playing around food stuffs and entertaining plenty people.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think i once heard some line on some movie,someone saying that if food is made with love(passion)...u can actually taste that when eating the food. I like cooking cause i think t's kinda like learning a new skill all the time. The best thing for me is googling a recipe and making it to the TEE as per final recipe on the book/site. Lol! The first time i made egusi i did it via google Lol! Someone was very impressed and shocked. cheesy
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by teesugar(f): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2016
khukhi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think i once heard some line on some movie,someone saying that if food is made with love(passion)...u can actually taste that when eating the food. I like cooking cause i think t's kinda like learning a new skill all the time. The best thing for me is googling a recipe and making it to the TEE as per final recipe on the book/site. Lol! The first time i made egusi i did it via google Lol! Someone was very impressed and shocked. cheesy
really? That sounds great. It's always good to try out new recipes

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by KINGinVAHALA: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lisaflex:

Hw can u be so sure?

Hi Sweet, I guess you are aware of the ongoing Mr nairaland contest? please I badly need your vote right now, voting is currently ongoing and it would end by 6pm.

just click on the link below to vote, then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/18#48147586

Thanks and expecting to see your vote as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by KINGinVAHALA: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Lisaflex:

Hi Lisa, good morning!
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Lisaflex(f): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hi Lisa, good morning!
Hello, hw do u do?
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by KINGinVAHALA: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lisaflex:

Hello, hw do u do?
Awesome, and you and hope your day was fruitful?
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2016
K9blunt:
Him : so do you cook?

Me: yes I do, when I have to.

Him : hmn, when you have to. So you mean you dont like cooking. I like women that loves to cook.

Me: ok, cool, let me ask you, can you build a house on your own?

Him: *looking confused* no why should I?

Me: because I like guys that can build their house with their bare hands.

Iranu!

LOL.....ROTL grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2016
Contact17:

LOL.....ROTL grin

R - rolling

O - on

T - the

L - ??

1 Like

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:

R - rolling

O - on

T - the

L - ??

oh

I missed the F

rolling on the laughing
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Contact17:

oh

I missed the F

rolling on the laughing

Lol, sha make sure you don't hit your head against the wall while laughing and rolling cuz Newton's 3rd law of motion is tested and confirmed.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, sha make sure you don't hit your head against the wall while laughing and rolling cuz Newton's 3rd law of motion is tested and confirmed.

Would you like to remove the posts on the Alfa thread? I am afraid it might cause people to be confused or start up an argument.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Contact17:

Would you like to remove the posts on the Alfa thread? I am afraid it might cause people to be confused or start up an argument.

Ok.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by dhabeautyjas(f): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
sincerely cooking is my hobby, infact when am stressed, i enter the kitchen and my day is made. when my sister calls and i don't pick, you will hear 'am sure u were in ur department ' i experiment alot, no matter how tired i am, cooking revives me, i bake, make lots of snacks, ice cream, bread, cookies, name it.
if not light wahala, i dont buy bread outside.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
Me too. I can honestly say that cooking is one of my favourite hobbies. I sincerely love to cook (and bake) and have been this way since I was a kid. I was always in the kitchen making something and disturbing the house and wanting to feed everybody. I am still the same way, just that now I only cook and bake for myself, lol. I get excited when I go grocery shopping or think about recipes I want to make. Cooking is a lot of fun.

Tynasparks:
I sincerely love cooking

dhabeautyjas:
sincerely cooking is my hobby, infact when am stressed, i enter the kitchen and my day is made. when my sister calls and i don't pick, you will hear 'am sure u were in ur department ' i experiment alot, no matter how tired i am, cooking revives me, i bake, make lots of snacks, ice cream, bread, cookies, name it.
if not light wahala, i dont buy bread outside.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
I LOVE to cook. It makes me happy when I am moody and also, calms me down when I am anxious. I used to find it hard to go a day without cooking but I had to learn to enjoy other people's foods because I realised that there are much more important things to do in life than cook every now and then. Now I cook when I have the time and the resources to cook.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
obontami:

Maybe u should learn how to approach people, your statement is as if u talking to ur son or something. U are even taking side with the op when he's throwing cheap and weak shade

Infact don't quote me on this particular thread again, let talk somewhere else..this thread irritates me angry
Now see who's givin' orders?
If need 2 learn how ta approach, you need ta learn how ta address a issue....

I don't think that op was shaglding you. I think he was making a self depreciating joke about how HE couldn't post the link.
And I didn't side with any1,just played along with him.
Re: When She Says Cooking Is Her Hobby by obontami: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ok
ButteredBiscuit:
Now see who's givin' orders?
If need 2 learn how ta approach, you need ta learn how ta address a issue....

I don't think that op was shaglding you. I think he was making a self depreciating joke about how HE couldn't post the link.
And I didn't side with any1,just played along with him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Ijebu Garri & Yellow Garri / Buy Ponmo Ijebu In Bulk / How To Make Nigerian Style Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.