Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) (43759 Views)

Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by chenemi123: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am proud to be an ABUSITE.........an ABUSITE is naturally Ahead you. There are only two universities in Nigeria, ABU and the rest.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Obiwiz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
dadabashua1:
hahaha believe me they won't understand, when I was still an under graduate, a friend paid me a visit from delta state, seriously I was embarrassed. I mean it, but when I told him before his visit he was skeptical. believe it or not ABU Zaria fine abeg. mind you am from the south
Is there a disparity in the funding of these schools visavis their counterparts in the south?
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
I did not post this to look down on other universities, neither did I post it to teach you guys English. English is not my area of specialty. it is only is science we are permitted to say Waters.. lol, well is up to the English folks to decide if it is right or wrong, seems most of my friends have lost the aim of my post.. 1 is to appreciate the school,2 is to wish all it's prospective candidates the best by encouraging them that they have not made a wrong choice, but seriously Nigerians why must we take everything personal? if another school post something similar, I will give them a thumps up and be glad we have such thing in Nigeria. we mustn't read meanings into every post.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by masterblogger(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
To other haters,

you call the largest university in sub Saharan Africa a glorified secondary school?
you call aschool with the largest library in west Africa a glorified secondary school?
you call a school that has produced the most presidents in Nigeria a glorified secondary school?
you call a school that has produced more governors and senators etc a glorified . . . ...
Most VC and HOD in other universities have attended ABU either for their BSC, MSC or PhD.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Obiwiz:

Is there a disparity in the funding of these schools visavis their counterparts in the south?
seriously that I don't know my brother,Abu Zaria is not the only fine university is Nigeria,but at least I know Abu better because i schooled there. but I want to believe it depends on how every university feel where is the best to invest in.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
traware:
You won't and can't counter my post because you have nothing to say.I don't blame you though,when you aren't exposed,you'll believe your village is the best village in the world or your mother prepares the best soup in Africa.I knew many guys like you while at ABU who believed that glorified secondary school was the shit_ while it was garbage;sharing 4+6 hostel rooms with 9 other guys believing they were living in five star hotels.I don't blame you,your brain is already used to hardship and suffering(I only stayed at ICSA during my 100 level and found my self an off-K accomodation at samaru for the rest of my stay in that godforsaken hell-hole)
Bros sorry for your pathetic situation. I hate asking people for there grade but... pls what class of degree did u grad with.
Cos, from all indications you studied one useless course and u were and still very un serious ass lashing fool dat wunt add value to were ever u go.
U are just useless, students form part of the greatness of any higher institution, or u want lecturers to follow u go ur village to discover ur self and were u come from?
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
porka:

You are talking of CONTENT?

CONTENT?

That's a very precious 'commodity' you just mentioned.

CONTENT?

The day black people everywhere will be concerned with the CONTENT of anything would be a glorious day of EMANCIPATION.

If just 10% of black people can even start to think of anything CONTENT, you would see an unprecedented societal progress in a geometric progression.

We have somehow been unable (or refused) to 'evolve' beyond using our eyes for ADMIRATION purpose only. With all due respect.

Think about our forebears who were given ordinary mirrors and they sold all their RIGHTS to the whites. We just haven't been able to leave that state. Have you seen the pictures of those Nigerians admiring a traffic light abroad in the '50s? That's where we still are.

You still see our people with first class degrees from Oxford, Harvard etc uttering statements like;

"Wow, this building is fine o",

"Yeeeee, come and see this gadget o",

"Mehnn, these white people are just too much"

These are people who have just been celebrated by the most prestigious human learning institutions in the world. And then their former professors are left confused.

You know, this our man is proud of his school not because of the number of patents the school has registered, not because of the number of professors who have been cited in academic communities around the world, not because of the groundbreaking researches that are churned out there, not because of the international mix of faculty and students, not because of the accomplishments of the alumni - like inventions etc., not even because of how regular and predictable the academic calendar is, but because of buildings and aesthetics.

That's what a Blackman is generally interested in. Mundane stuffs! Less relevant things. Do you think the whites who constantly deride us have not studied us?

The day a very small percentage of us is able to give attention to the CONTENT of anything, that day would mark the beginning of the rise of the Blackman.

Our guy here is a university graduate - as he claimed - for instance. But all he seems to have got out of his education in ABU Zaria is how beautiful its buildings' are. We are talking of a full blown adult, who should be involved in the process of solving one societal problem or another with what he has acquired in school.

You read my mind to the t - we must be kindred spirits. I have been saying this for years. If we don't evolve we WILL become extinct. The highlighted broke my heart - so we are now producing educated first-class idiots. So so sad.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
n
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by petitejolie(f): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
IamtherealRita:
ABU Zaria full of Mosque every step you take, one beging to wonder if it is an Islamic school.

My opinion though

undecided
I am an alumnus of d the school and I agree with you on this one.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by DrTims(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]guy na true u talk. I am running my masters there and I can testify to that. Every faculty has a mosque attached to it. Hmmmm
IamtherealRita:
ABU Zaria full of Mosque every step you take, one beging to wonder if it is an Islamic school.

My opinion though

undecided
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
traware:
Nonsense post.Many present and past ABUSITES have cement for brains...CEMENT!!!.All majority of the guys knew was to go to "ribadu hall" every evening searching for arse.Go to "North gate" any evening and you'll see the ladies hopping into different vehicles
U are just useless broda. Well u spent about 3 years off-k flexing and enjoyed your self. A.b.u did'nt pass through u.
U never took time to explore. U were just mentally impaired and visually blind by hatred for ur own alma-mata dat u could'nt make the best out of the opportunity u had.
With ur mentality (if u dont chnage) am afraid u wunt gain anything from the large alumni out there.
U this idiot dead man among humans just gat nothing to offer even if u re opportune to study in harvard ur life will even be worst, because u are just a scrap.
If u are nood good enough to compete with ur mates from other skulls then pls keep the shame to ur self.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=barackodam post=47835073]

Bro, stop proving your shallow thinking.

Which federal University in Nigeria has sufficient accommodation?

And how many universities can you count that have successfully curbed squatting in hostel?

Why would 8people be staying in a room and be thinking they are enjoying, just hear yourself. The only enjoyment I know is we argue often, between the three hostels who enjoys most. And not as you're portraying it.

I'm still on standby, I'd counter all your fake stories.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Menzy86(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
What an irony!
Emm Irony? Check how many governors, vice presidents and president plus ministers have been ABU alumni since 1999, mention your school and come back to me with ANY university in Nigeria with a bigger head count!
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=barackodam post=47835073]

Bro, stop proving your shallow thinking.

Which federal University in Nigeria has sufficient accommodation?

And how many universities can you count that have successfully curbed squatting in hostel?

Why would 8people be staying in a room and be thinking they are enjoying, just hear yourself. The only enjoyment I know is we argue often, between the three hostels who enjoys most. And not as you're portraying it.

I'm still on standby, I'd counter all your fake stories.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Menzy86(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
traware:
There is only one catholic church close to "suleiman hall".The glorified secondary school is living on its past,lost glory
What of Chapel of Resurrection just beside our lady Queen of Peace? Are u sure u are an Abusite?
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=OrangeDream post=47836387]This is the List of Ahmadu Bello University alumni

Ahmed Tijani Mora, a renowned Pharmacist and former Registrar and Chief Executive Officer of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.

Azubuike Ihejirika, former Chief of Army Staff
Atiku Abubakar GCON, former Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ayodele Awojobi, Scientist and Professor at University of Lagos

Attahiru Jega, Professor, former chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)

Abubakar El-Kanemi, Shehu of Borno

Adamu Mu'azu, former Bauchi State Governor
Afakriya Gadzama, former Director General Nigerian State Security Service

Andrew Yakubu, former group managing director and chief executive officer of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

Ahmed Makarfi, former Kaduna state governor
Aminu Safana, doctor/politician

Abdullahi Mustapha, former Vice Chancellor (ABU)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim, former Governor, Yobe State
Bashiru Ademola Raji, a Nigerian professor of soil science

Donald Duke, former Cross River state governor
Dahiru Musdapher, former Chief Justice of Nigeria

Faruk Imam, Justice kogi state judiciary

Ghali Umar Na'Abba, former Speaker, House of Representatives

Ibrahim Geidam, Governor, Yobe State

Idris Legbo Kutigi, former Chief Justice of Nigeria

Ibrahim Lamorde, current chairman, EFCC
Isa Yuguda, former Governor, Bauchi State

Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, Governor, Gombe State
Ibrahim Geidam, Governor, Yobe State

Ibrahim Garba, current Vice Chancellor (ABU)

Ibrahim Zakzaky prominent Shiite-Islam cleric

Ibrahim Shekarau, former Kano state governor

Ibrahim Shema, former Governor,

Ibrahim H. Umar, former Vice Chancellor and scientist
Isa Marte Hussaini, a Nigerian professor of Pharmacology and fellow of the Nigerian Academy of Science

Jerry Gana, former Information Minister

Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya, former Kano state governor

Lawal Musa Daura, Director General Nigerian State Security Service

Mohammed Bello Adoke, former Minister of Justice & Attorney General of the Federation

Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, Governor Kaduna State

Maryam Ciroma, former Minister of Women Affairs

Mansur Muhtar, former executive director of the World Bank

Mohammed Bawa, former Ekiti State governor

Nuhu Ribadu, former chairman, EFCC

Nnenadi Usman, former Finance Minister

Namadi Sambo, former Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Oladipo Diya, GCON, former Vice President/CGS, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa, former Governor Kaduna state

Rebecca Ndjoze-Ojo, Namibian, politician

Rilwanu Lukman, former Secretary General OPEC & Petroleum Minister

Sanusi Lamido, former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), current Emir of Kano

Samuel Oboh, architect

Shamsudeen Usman, former Minister of National Planning

Shehu Ladan, former GMD, NNPC

Samuel Ioraer Ortom, former Minister of State Trade and Investments

Sunday Awoniyi, Northern Yoruba Leader, Former chairman ACF

Solomon Arase, current IGP, Nigeria Police Force

Turai Yar'Adua, former First Lady

Tukura David Wodi, Former Director, EFCC Training and Research institute ( EFCC Academy)

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, GCFR, former President, Federal Republic of Nigeria

Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari, Governor, Kebbi State
Ussif Rashid Sumaila, economist

Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, Governor, Nasarawa State
Usman Bayero Nafada, former Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives

Yayale Ahmed, former Secretary to the Government of the Federation

Zainab Abdulkadir Kure, politician

Many more...
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by DumDum13656: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
ButterFrost212:
don't be so bitter, when you see beauty or something nice, appreciate it, it doesn't take anything from you, and if you won't acknowledge then just keep quiet.

yes Madam...
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
traware:
Unlike many Nigerians,I am above this getting a "2.1" mindset for my life to have any sense of meaning/direction/success.I know for a fact,that a person who graduates with a 2.1,majority of the time isn't as intelligent as a person who graduated with 2.2(maybe he/she was a good "crammer" or "sorted" the scores and this is Nigeria for pete sake;does it really matter what score you graduate with?As long as you have the right "connections"?
Kai, kai, kai... dis guy is a waste oooo.. all dis guys wey don club, party , smoke..smaru suck away and solution. U wasted ur precious years and u expect to have de same life as meaningfull graduates?
Bros u need serious delivery. U claim to be a right thinking nigerian and u are talking of "right connections" e don be for u... she na de same alumnus wey u de insult go connect u abi?..u still have a long wey to go.
Let me clearly state dat ... i don't exegerate A.B.U but try to make better in my own way.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by porka: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
dadabashua1:
I weep for Nigeria, when so called graduates don't know the meaning of SUBJECT.... SMH.. I posted a trending topic talking about good structures, which basically is one of the perquisites of a good institution of learning... which obviously tomorrow the topic might be, how equipped is our labs? how can we improve the standard of education etc.. so unfortunate that some under the umbrella of 'I know all' just made a fool of themselves.. smh

You've just corroborated everything said about we Africans not being able to 'evolve' beyond the SUBJECT you have chosen as a priority,  my friend.

How do one even begin to nudge you to develop a little interest in 'knowing' so you can become a 'know all' too?

It is all about your priorities, my brother. ‎

For you to chose structure over more important criteria says a lot about your interest and even the quality of your personal focus in ABU Zaria. 

Where in the world is a university's aesthetics more important SUBJECT or 'prerequisite of a good institution' as you claimed? That is absurd at best. That's one of the reasons we Africans do not measure up in anything we do. It still boils down to the lack of depth and the shallowness even among people who have been trained in our best universities. 

Oga, a good structure ‎is not as important as the people it contains. The quality of a good university is not in structure as much as what the structures are meant for. You posted the shapes of buildings and claimed it is a 'prerequisite of a good institution'?

Common! ‎

A good institution of learning (university) is beyond structures. University is a very is sophisticated SUBJECT that you need to go back and make elaborate findings about. 

Perhaps the Nigerian Universities Commission includes 'good structures' (facilities actually) as one of its criteria for accreditation, but it is not there for TRENDING purposes. It is there to know how the institution caters to the business of learning. What the buildings contain is more important than the bricks they are built with and the shapes‎ they have or the coat they are painted with. 

And your latest excuse about 'prerequisite of a good institution of learning' is an afterthought. If you had intended to make it a 'prerequisite' issue, you would have provided the CONTENT as requested - The lecture rooms, the laboratories, the library, the staff offices, quaters of residence for the faculties, the halls of residence for students, the medical facilities, the sports facilities, the financial institutions etc. 

Or are you suggesting that NUC will rank ABU Zaria based on the shapes of its 'good structures'?‎

Common! You deserve to start 'knowing' simple - less complex things. It is for your good. 

For the criteria and methodologies of ranking universities, (so-called prerequisite of a good institution of learning) below are links you can quickly go through and learn, so you too can make it to the 'know all' league. 

The more you agree to learn, the less urge you have to 'weep'‎ and the more confident you are to make useful contributions to the society beyond posting TRENDING/mundane things.

‎The Times Higher Education World University Rankings - Methodology

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings-2013-14-methodology

QS World University Rankings - Methodology‎

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings-articles/world-university-rankings/qs-world-university-rankings-methodology

QS Stars - Methodology

http://www.topuniversities.com/qs-stars/qs-stars-methodology

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by SirMustee(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
PROUDLY ABUSITE wink

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
dadabashua1:
you can do the check up yourself, won't be bad. guess you will most likely be the first to criticise any standard lab, or research centers established under poor structures... Nigerians are the most difficult folks to please on earth
He's saying the truth. It's the content in the container not the container.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
porka:

You've just corroborated everything said about we Africans not being able to 'evolve' beyond the SUBJECT you have chosen as a priority,  my friend.

How do one even begin to nudge you to develop a little interest in 'knowing' so you can become a 'know all' too?

It is all about your priorities, my brother. ‎

For you to chose structure over more important criteria says a lot about your interest and even the quality of your personal focus in ABU Zaria. 

Where in the world is a university's aesthetics more important SUBJECT or 'prerequisite of a good institution' as you claimed? That is absurd at best. That's one of the reasons we Africans do not measure up in anything we do. It still boils down to the lack of depth and the shallowness even among people who have been trained in our best universities. 

Oga, a good structure ‎is not as important as the people it contains. The quality of a good university is not in structure as much as what the structures are meant for. You posted the shapes of buildings and claimed it is a 'prerequisite of a good institution'?

Common! ‎

A good institution of learning (university) is beyond structures. University is a very is sophisticated SUBJECT that you need to go back and make elaborate findings about. 

Perhaps the Nigerian Universities Commission includes 'good structures' (facilities actually) as one of its criteria for accreditation, but it is not there for TRENDING purposes. It is there to know how the institution caters to the business of learning. What the buildings contain is more important than the bricks they are built with and the shapes‎ they have or the coat they are painted with. 

And your latest excuse about 'prerequisite of a good institution of learning' is an afterthought. If you had intended to make it a 'prerequisite' issue, you would have provided the CONTENT as requested - The lecture rooms, the laboratories, the library, the staff offices, quaters of residence for the faculties, the halls of residence for students, the medical facilities, the sports facilities, the financial institutions etc. 

Or are you suggesting that NUC will rank ABU Zaria based on the shapes of its 'good structures'?‎

Common! You deserve to start 'knowing' simple - less complex things. It is for your good. 

For the criteria and methodologies of ranking universities, (so-called prerequisite of a good institution of learning) below are links you can quickly go through and learn, so you too can make it to the 'know all' league. 

The more you agree to learn, the less urge you have to 'weep'‎ and the more confident you are to make useful contributions to the society beyond posting TRENDING/mundane things.

‎The Times Higher Education World University Rankings - Methodology

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings-2013-14-methodology

QS World University Rankings - Methodology‎

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings-articles/world-university-rankings/qs-world-university-rankings-methodology

QS Stars - Methodology

http://www.topuniversities.com/qs-stars/qs-stars-methodology

sorry Bro, couldn't read all of your post.. but pls are saying having good structures is not part of the thing a good institutions need? you are unbelievable.. smh

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by jhidey08(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
IamtherealRita:

My opinion though

undecided
This is part of what we're saying. Always trying to connect things to religion. There is a big Chapel of Redemption and Our Lady Church of something inside d sch while there is only One Central mosque. Yes there are departmental mosques around cos of the nature of Muslims' prayers.
D fact that u applied 2d sch and wasn't given admission doesn't mean u should bad mouth the sch anyhow. If u're of d standard dey're looking for u'll gain admission.
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by JohnieWalker(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
dadabashua1:
you can do the check up yourself, won't be bad. guess you will most likely be the first to criticise any standard lab, or research centers established under poor structures... Nigerians are the most difficult folks to please on earth
Wic ABU abeg shift jhor....boring skul with old buildings

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Wic ABU abeg shift jhor....boring skul with old buildings
lol..eyah...Ndo. I understand your feelings bro

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Boring: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Wic ABU abeg shift jhor....bor.ing skul with old buildings

Mr man..OLD IS GOOD..do u know how old the buildings are in oxford, harvard, yale, cambridge and the like....you should learn to respect and value the ones in 9ja...
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by JohnieWalker(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
masterblogger:
To other haters,

you call the largest university in sub Saharan Africa a glorified secondary school?
you call aschool with the largest library in west Africa a glorified secondary school?
you call a school that has produced the most presidents in Nigeria a glorified secondary school?
you call a school that has produced more governors and senators etc a glorified . . . ...
Most VC and HOD in other universities have attended ABU either for their BSC, MSC or PhD.
lies they have been producing thieves as president. Largest library ke what happened to UNN library. My lecturers nor VC never schooled there

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by JohnieWalker(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Boring:

Mr man..OLD IS GOOD..do u know how old the buildings are in oxford, harvard, yale, cambridge and the like....you should learn to respect and value the ones in 9ja...
Old without maintenance baba shift jhor

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
it is said. and I quote.. Abu na for men and Abu no be beans... end of quote. now I see,hmmmm
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by billyG(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool You are just showing architectural designs. When it comes to an academic institution what is most important is the CONTENT of these buildings. Is the library modern and up to date in its CONTENT? What about the science and engineering labs? Do they have facilities for students to do research? If we want to move forward in this country we have to start focusing on essentials instead of getting distracted by mere shadows. cool
4 yur info she has d 2nd largest Library in Africa,d largest no: of research centres,modern labs.
Greatest Abusite!
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by Boring: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Old without maintenance baba shift jhor

which maintenance again u didnt see the pics the op uploaded..

seems to me you are a kid, who just wanna ague without facts..learn to reason with ur brain and not with dos big nose of urs..
*i didnt skool in 9ja neither is that the state i'm from*

luv urs ..
Re: ABU Zaria: One Of The Finest Universities In Nigeria (pics) by JAWBONE(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
erabe:

ABU has got 2 mighty Churches, which federal uni in the south has got 1 central mosque
The mosque in Uniben is bigger than the one in Usmanu Dan fodio University Sokoto. I've seen both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / We Are Using 1992 Calendar In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.