Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) (20726 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Super Eagles Players And The Cars They Drive (Photos) / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Thats why i don't support our local league cry

Mumu - who wants your support? Our league is improving without your useless support.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by proeast(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is a sad development but FC Ifeanyi ubah must have instigated it, they came with armed policemen just to train yesterday. I hope Heartland wont be banished from Owerri because that will finally seal their relegation fate.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by kernel501: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
ikarm17:
[size=13pt]This is why most ibos run to Yorubaland.

No peace in the SE again embarassed

If you tell an Ibo man to move his 2x2 shop from Ladipo to Aba or Enugu, he'll curse you.[/size]
M
Surprisingly your likes who do not travel and wouldn't know that Ogbomoso and Oshogbo as a town cannot be compared to a village like Nnewi, they are still mud houses in your towns, which Igbo states is like that?
2016, UN rated Southeast the most peaceful please in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
bodejohn:

Stop speaking out of ignorance...

Worse than this happened to the last premier league came between Manchester united and west ham...or you didn't see the issues between the English and Russian fans during the Euro cup?

I didnt see you say you would stop supporting them.
Lame excuse , Our league is no where near the English league

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by optional1(f): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
sad

Lolz

lying ke, i'm more than that my dear.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by ikarm17: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
kernel501:

M
Surprisingly your likes who do not travel and wouldn't know that Ogbomoso and Oshogbo as a town cannot be compared to a village like Nnewi, they are still mud houses in your towns, which Igbo states is like that?
2016, UN rated Southeast the most peaceful please in Nigeria.

lmao @ Nnewi.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

Mumu - who wants your support? Our league is improving without your useless support.
Which league is improving Just exit your browser if you don't know what to say Mr undecided

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Uba personally entered the pitch and even joined his thugs in beating up Heartland goalkeeper at Nnewi. The Owerri fans just wanted to pay back. I guess Ifeanyi Uba was absent.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Which league is improving Just exit your browser if you don't know what to say Mr undecided

Bia when was the last time you watched an NPFL league game? Have you seen a Rangers game this year? Please before you talk at least do your homework. Nobody says its premier league but the improvement is very noticeable even for an slowpoke.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
The most civilised tribe in nigeria. As usual na Hausa/fulani cause am.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by BIGkoboko: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
shocked
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Those columbian boys are one of the reasons I don't go to the stadium to watch matches despite the close proximity to my place, after smoking Indian hemps they start causing trouble, ifeanyi uba fc has good logistics and welfare packages, unlike imo heartland which has been crumbled by the government, their salaries are being owed which in turn affects their performance that ordinary ikorodu united won them. In fact sport is dead in imo, no encouragement at all, everything has been politicised.

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

Bia when was the last time you watched an NPFL league game? Have you seen a Rangers game this year? Please before you talk at least do your homework. Nobody says its premier league but the improvement is very noticeable even for an slowpoke.
undecided Tell that to the Media who can't even hype the league , NPFL IS CRAP !!!

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by jerryfisher(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
muller101:
RIP
must u comment?

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by bodejohn(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Lame excuse , Our league is no where near the English league

And how will it get there when folks like you who don't event no the road to the stadium not to talk of the names of the clubs make noise about little issues within the league.

How did the EPL become what it is today? Wasn't it because of the support it got locally from average citizens?

Wait there till Chadians or Cameroonians begin to support our league for you.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by alexarelano(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's what happens when you don't allow corruption to trend in any sector in Nigeria.

But wait ooo, who has seen Mukina2 in d recent days?

D mod dat usually ban me in d days of #End_Time_Thingz. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
bodejohn:

And how will it get there when folks like you who don't event no the road to the stadium not to talk of the names of the clubs make noise about little issues within the league.

How did the EPL become what it is today? Wasn't it because of the support it got locally from average citizens?

Wait there till Chadians or Cameroonians begin to support our league for you.
Gimme a break , maybe we should start from stopping our players from plying their trade else where , IMO this league should be scrapped

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by bodejohn(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Gimme a break , maybe we should start from stopping our players from plying their trade else where , IMO this league should be scrapped

I have only one question for you...when was the last time you saw a local league game?

I support shooting stars of Ibadan...i have their jersey...I watch their games live in the stadium...thousands other fans do too every week...

I doubt if you know that dstv transmitts 3 games live every week....do you even know that some clubs play their games under flood lights now...

If there's been anything that has improved in Nigeria in the last 3 years...it's the Nigerian professional league.

2 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

He prefers to develop another mans land instead of his own.

Baba...travel to some of these eastern states and see things for ur self.. U know ur problem? U don't travel bro.

The last time I visited one of the eastern states...I was shocked at the beauty and calmness.. I don't know why u yorubas on Nairaland love attacking south east. U really think that region is backward? Havana banana haha...pls...cross the river first... U will be disappointed.. I can bet u.

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by mmsen: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Thats why i don't support our local league cry

Fans have been stabbed attending Champions League games in Europe.

Some have been killed as a result of attending games in Turkey.

English fans are notoriously violent. Likewise Russians and other eastern European football fans.

Whilst this is an unfortunate incident this is mild compared to what happens in other parts of the word.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by kikake: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
ikarm17:
[size=13pt]This is why most ibos run to Yorubaland.

No peace in the SE again embarassed

If you tell an Ibo man to move his 2x2 shop from Ladipo to Aba or Enugu, he'll curse you.[/size]

The call for restoration e Biafra is the beginning of wisdom for the Yoruba.

Since the call for restoration of Biafra started, you no longer tell Igbos to move back from Lagos to their erosion-ravaged east;

you no longer threaten Igbos with drowning in the Lagos lagoon;

no more deportation of Igbos from Lagos by middle of the night to dump the deported people on the foot of Niger bridge at O'sha.

You now beg, do every blackmail in the books to have Igbos remain in one Nigeria and in Lagos.

Salute your IPOB ogas.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by mmsen: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
bodejohn:

I have only one question for you...when was the last time you saw a local league game?

I support shooting stars of Ibadan...i have their jersey...I watch their games live in the stadium...thousands other fans do too every week...

I doubt if you know that dstv transmitts 3 games live every week....do you even know that some clubs play their games under flood lights now...

If there's been anything that has improved in Nigeria in the last 3 years...it's the Nigerian professional league.

Don't waste your time on fools like him. Real football supporters follow their local team in their local league.

It is when the league becomes popular that idiots like him will jump on the bandwagon and proclaim their love for MFM/Enyimba/Rivers Utd with the same empty enthusiasm that they have for English Premier League teams in towns that they've never even been to.

The NPFL has really cleaned up its act, I've been very impressed with what I've seen this season.

The only blight has been the Giwa fella and his nonsense.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by ikarm17: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
kikake:

The call for restoration e Biafra is the beginning of wisdom for the Yoruba.

Since the call for restoration of Biafra started, you no longer tell Igbos to move back from Lagos to their erosion-ravaged east;

you no longer threaten Igbos with drowning in the Lagos lagoon;

no more deportation of Igbos from Lagos by middle of the night to dump the deported people on the foot of Niger bridge at O'sha.

You now beg, do every blackmail in the books to have Igbos remain in one Nigeria and in Lagos.

Salute your IPOB ogas.

lol grin grin
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by ikarm17: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Princedapace:

Baba...travel to some of these eastern states and see things for ur self.. U know ur problem? U don't travel bro.

The last time I visited one of the eastern states...I was shocked at the beauty and calmness.. I don't know why u yorubas on Nairaland love attacking south east. U really think that region is backward? Havana banana haha...pls...cross the river first... U will be disappointed.. I can bet u.

There's nothing to see there else everyone would be running to the easy. The case is the reverse.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by greatest31: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
I want to condemn what happened to the players and their supporters, we are not known for this in our country.

Please, football fans and lovers, I want you all to see this game as sport and entertainment and not a do or die affair.

In a match, a team will surely win or you have a draw, that is the fun of the game.

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS NEWS MADE FRONT PAGE IMMEDIATELY.

WHEN I POSTED A NEWS ABOUT THIS CLUB SOMETIME AGO, THE NEWS DIDN'T GO FAR.

I AM STILL REPEATING THE SAME NEWS AGAIN NOW, THE MANAGEMENT OF IFEANYI UBAH FC SHOULD PAY THEIR FORMER COACHES OF 2014-2015 SEASON THEIR MONEY.

I DON'T SEE HOW SOMEONE WILL WORK FOR YOU AND YOU WILL NOT PAY HIM.

THE CLUB IS STILL OWING THEM AND I WANT THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

THANKS.
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Olumeze: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
There would be consequences
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by ChikaSunday(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
bodejohn:

Stop speaking out of ignorance...

Worse than this happened to the last premier league came between Manchester united and west ham...or you didn't see the issues between the English and Russian fans during the Euro cup?

I didnt see you say you would stop supporting them.

Don't mind him: he is one of those who have lost their culture, language to the whiteman's. Iberibe
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
bodejohn:

Bravo on being such a NPFL addict.
Talking about jersey ; European club jerseys sell more than any Nigeria club jersey in this country , hope you know ?
Then to the watching of the match , I can't and will never watch any Nigerian league match cos it lacks the spirit , the attention , the taste that makes soccer so beautiful . The Violence in this game is much , people here let their emotions overpower the slogan that says One game - Football without violence .
I know it shows on Dstv , if I may ask ; why is it not showing on our various local TV stations ? Not everyone can afford a Dstv sir .
Then to the NPFL improving in the last 3 years , I wonder what improved .. Is it the owing of the players salaries and allowances ? Or is it the bad officiating from the officials ? If the NPFL improved in the last 3 years , why did we miss out on the last Afcon tournament ? Why are we not going to the next Afcon tournament ? Don't tell me its the management cos the players as well didn't do too well in their respective clubs.
If the NPFL did improve in the last 3 years , why don't they have any THEME SONG yet , cos if there's one thing that goes well with any sports whatsoever its MUSIC ...
So , getting a Shooting stars Jersey and going to the stadium doesn't improve the league .

Most sports radios in the country here do live commentaries for the European matches mostly EPL during the weekends I.e when the leagues have all resumed .

For instance Nigerian info FM PH , has a sports gang that gives live commentaries every weekend , sake with Sports radio 88.9 Brilla FM Onitsha , they give you live updates on the matches going on in Europe cos they know thats what people enjoy .

If the NPFL did improve in the last 3 years , did any NPFL team win the CAF champions league or the CAF confederations cup ?
Get your facts right Mr ! We are still way way behind .
The league IMO should be scrapped .

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
ChikaSunday:

Don't mind him: he is one of those who have lost their culture, language to the whiteman's. Iberibe
Never heard the Premier league owe their players , but here they owe even the coach .
How many NPFL players are have endorsements from Nike , Adidas , Puma , UndeArmour or even New Balance

Like it or not , NPFL is wack

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
undecided Tell that to the Media who can't even hype the league , NPFL IS CRAP !!!

cool What kind of logic is this? So because the media does not hype an event means the event is CRAP? Bia, which school produced you? cool
Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
mmsen:

Don't waste your time on fools like him. Real football supporters follow their local team in their local league.

It is when the league becomes popular that idiots like him will jump on the bandwagon and proclaim their love for MFM/Enyimba/Rivers Utd with the same empty enthusiasm that they have for English Premier League teams in towns that they've never even been to.

The NPFL has really cleaned up its act, I've been very impressed with what I've seen this season.

The only blight has been the Giwa fella and his nonsense.
Your NPFL is Wack Mr !
Go open a viewing centre and let everyone know that it's meant for NPFL matches only , If anyone patronises you , come back and tell me .

Besides , what's improved in this league of yours ?
Stop celebrating mediocrity Oga

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyiubah Players And Fans Attacked In Owerri (photos) by Rapfrick(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
hummerwise:

This is unacceptable... Just hope when the ban start rolling in... Some people wont be shouting marginalization....
Saddening if this is tru..
i dont know why people scream help when you pay dem back in there own coin dey drew de first blood by attacking haertland players and fans on there home ground my brother even got injured in the attack and you expect haertland fans to clap for dem on our own ground mba nu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager / Lionel Messi's Family Brand Maradona 'ignorant' For Discrediting Barcelona Star / Heavy Rain Destroys Section Of Open Roof Of Akure Stadium In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.