Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:23 PM

Job Brief/invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Brief/invite (884 Views)

Apitude Test And Job Brief / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Aptitude Test And Job Brief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Brief/invite by monabass: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fellow job seekers, do you know any organization named AC-RNG? I received this today "Prior to ur aplication & cv review,AC-RNG invites u 4an urgent Aptitude test& jobBrief by9AM 25JULY @95,fadeyi bustp,fadeyi rd,Lagos.Be punctual,info in ur mail"... Please I need to know if it's not a scam or gnld
Re: Job Brief/invite by Noblejkz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
[b][/b]they seem not to be genuine. Do more research on them before attending.
Re: Job Brief/invite by arthurshelly: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
When you invited for abtitute test and job briefing in Fadeyi area please change to gear four and Run Run Run Run like mad Dog

4 Likes

Re: Job Brief/invite by CallofDuty(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Who can perceive it?..it starts with the capital letter G... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy..like I would say..if its only a text msg*apart from most home tutorial consultants that u're sure u've registered with* and it has got no corresponding email for that same invite..pls and pls..save ur transport money..if u're still in doubt tjen u can go ahead and search for the company website.. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Brief/invite by Jabia(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2016
GNLD alert!

1 Like

Re: Job Brief/invite by monabass: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
CallofDuty:
Who can perceive it?..it starts with the capital letter G... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy..like I would say..if its only a text msg*apart from most home tutorial consultants that u're sure u've registered with* and it has got no corresponding email for that same invite..pls and pls..save ur transport money..if u're still in doubt tjen u can go ahead and search for the company website.. tongue tongue
they also sent a mail regarding this and a link was there too acrng.com
But I still sense gnld after visiting the website, they are trying to take their deceptive skills to another level

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Front Office Manager / Urgent Vacancy In Lagos / 10 Types Of Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.