Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives (1831 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by halfricanadian(f): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry cry they never love nor do dey respect their wives

Some even use juju on their wives

This is the type of marriage i will never be in even if he is BILL GATE.

I will marry a kind hearted man who wud b too scared to even use juju on me let alone cheat on me with frnds,relatives,bestfrnds nd every female out there

Amen God will answer my prayers
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by curvysola(f): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
lol
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
!pls wat exactly z d man's offence

for chatin wit u?
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by LuveU2(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
bae u for cool with ur yes sir fine sir na. angry

And its everyday u go to school. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Sexxkillz: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rubbish!

You weren't interested, but:

1. You gave him your number
2. You keep replying him, giving him audience
3. You ask him how is work (cos you care)
4. In the evening, you ask him how was work (cos you care)

And now, because you have a phone that can screenshot, you suddenly remembered married men are curses, and run to Nairaland to show yourself, forgetting the fact that your actions led him on.

Gtfoh with your shitty holier than thou attitude. . . Hypocritical bullshit!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by UrWorstNitemare: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided[size=18pt] so wat does the above illustration imply
Did d man say he wanta date ya??
If u ask me I'll say, yo jus getting worked up over nothing...

He jus wanta mentor ya. N DAZZOL !
[/size]
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
wonder what he sees in you tho!
you women are very funny!
you gave him ur digits and he is being nice from the chats you shared
and ure using ur insecurities to feel wanted *vomiting*
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
bae u for cool with ur yes sir fine sir na. angry

And its everyday u go to school. undecided
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am not even through u guys already biting me
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Zambux(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is that all... Ull give a married man your number, later ull screen munch d chat and start painting the man black, haff seen u nau the white person... Who gave room for all those no be u ... Abegiii.. Make I hear na today...umu nwanyi sef.
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Mafking(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry they never love nor do dey respect their wives

Some even use juju on their wives

This is the type of marriage i will never be in even if he is BILL GATE.

I will marry a kind hearted man who wud b too scared to even use juju on me let alone cheat on me with frnds,relatives,bestfrnds nd every female out there

Amen God will answer my prayers

Whtcha saying

BTW using juju and cheating Abeg which is easier...

And what kinda juju you even talking about

You mean 'cheat and forget' juju sad
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
What is the man offence now cause am in the dark, make it clearer
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oyin93:

post screenshot of his wrong did or u re d dumbest Op of d year
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oyin93:
angry angry

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oyin93:

obviously the man is one dead lame ass dude!
but you told him when YOU will be free and even gave him ur location!
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy is it that men dont toast you often or what?

1 Like

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
You gave him your number, agreed to see him Saturdays, gave him your location, you even lead him by answering his questions but forming good girl with "sir", and you are saying some married men are curses to their wives? Please take several seats biko. You are blocking people with better posts.
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Sexxkillz: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
You gave him your number, agreed to see him Saturdays, gave him your location, you even lead him by answering his questions but forming good girl with "sir", and you are saying some married men are curses to their wives? Please take several seats biko. You are blocking people with better posts.
The girl is just too daft, it's shocking.
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Una bad mouths no be today.

let's continue
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
una bad mouths no be today

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by 7Randall: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some girls won't cease to amaze me. You gave him your number, you still chatting with him. You don't cut him off. You don't tell him you are not interested. From the screenshots I'v seen it seems you wanted something from him. And now some men are curses to their wives. What are you to your boyfriend or husband? A blessing?
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
criticisms are allowed,you can all bash me as long as u please...We will continue tomao

Good night people.
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oyin93:
criticisms are allowed,you can all bash me as long as u please...We will continue tomao

Good night people.
you led him on. Stop playing the 'holier than thou' game here pls
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Buru ekene riwo otuto Fada Fada eeh *singing*
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2016
seriously, the man wants to "hang you out" ...his d!ck lacks sense.... bae ... no offence did you edit your beauty outta the pic?
tho

Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by Tenkobos(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Rubbish!

You weren't interested, but:

1. You gave him your number
2. You keep replying him, giving him audience
3. You ask him how is work (cos you care)
4. In the evening, you ask him how was work (cos you care)

And now, because you have a phone that can screenshot, you suddenly remembered married men are curses, and run to Nairaland to show yourself, forgetting the fact that your actions led him on.

Gtfoh with your shitty holier than thou attitude. . . Hypocritical bullshit!
The stupid thing don't seem to know that her father is a married man.
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by njiasi30(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
!pls wat exactly z d man's offence

for chatin wit u?
I wanted to ask her d same question oh cheesy
Re: Some Married Men Are Curses To Their Wives by njiasi30(f): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Lol, @ blocking ppl with better posts grin no mind dat op jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broken Me. / The 7 Weirdest Things That Turn Women On According Science / TOO BAD!! See Photos Of Bride Wearing Pant And Bra On Her Wedding Day Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.