Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 (87349 Views)

Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos / Kenyan Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Students (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by jude33084(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
I said bad things happens in Edo state, don't u get it? I'm not concerned abt the names. I'm talking abt d location cheesy

If you are in Edo then I will be tempted to believe that lol cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Jerryembassy91(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
jude33084:

Your comment just contradicted what the poster said.

Was it a double dating issue OR there was a girl by the side having a crush on the guy but unknown to him?

Help me ask of?
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by bamite(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:
Haba!

E don reach dat level?

Anyways, [size=18pt]R.I.P[/size]

If you know you re on Nairaland and you re in-love with me, Please tell me now before you poison me mistakenly o
Jew man angry
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Odunharry(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
egopersonified:
went for a burial last Friday, the guy was poisoned by his girlfriend for double dating
Poison for double dating??
The heart of man is evil..
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by tukdi: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who poison Epp! I am patiently waiting for the NAME of the girl that poisoned them!
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by DonCortino: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
Some girls and GUYS CANT JST LEARN!!!!
Learn what actually?
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Opharhe: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bishops10:
There is uproar in Uniben as a jealous female student tries to poison her crush's girlfriend and unfortunately poisons both the crush and girlfriend.
End time
Hay God! What a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by mazichika: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
redcliff:
Fake story. So the girl is always carryung poison everywhere she goes. Where did she get the poison on such short conincidence... lie lie
na you get sense pass biko!
I have been asking myself this question.

RIP to the dead.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Drienzia: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
mystmoze:
bros add Benue too na undecidedbros add Benue too na
northern states na
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by xreal: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
what's the tite of this movie?

why will you pour your plate of food on another plate of food, mixing/stirring the food together - In Public!
....all in the name of romance or love.

adonbilivit.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by SMT042(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Strange stories everyday ! May they RIP .
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by pepigeorge(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stegomiah:
STUPID, FOOLISH LADY

THEY SHOULD POISON HER TOO

JUST A CRUSH FOR THAT MATTER, WHEN WILL LADIES LEARN?

WILL ELIMINATING A RIVAL GIVE HER THE MAN?

NOW THAT SHE HAS SUCCESSFULLY KILLED THEM BOTH

SHE SHOULD GO JOIN THEM IN THE AFTERLIFE

JUST WASTED TWO BEAUTIFUL, SWEET LOVERS

JAIL IS TOO GOOD FOR HER, SHE SHOULD ALSO BE POISONED

D op didn't tell if the gal confess to the crime... or was she convicted. ... is alledged...... Nigerian should not b quick to jump into conclusion. ...
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by sammieguze(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Now i definitely gotta be careful
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
but na girlz dey disturb men now o...some babes no gree men relax
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutemi:
The heart of man women is desperately wicked..... smh
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Abeos(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Too bad embarassed cry
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by midasbliss(f): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't know how true this story is, but UNIBEN lost 4students on Friday... Kind of suspicious...
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
shocked don come find me for here again abi cool
oniro oshi
U no get gf while in schl undecided
Answer
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is quite terrible
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by MadCow1: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
If I say UNIBEN is useless school Bini winches will not let me sleep in peace again.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by kenoz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stupid Love

RIP to the dead
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by deebest8(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP cry
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by fatai7165: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutemi:
The heart of man is desperately wicked..... smh

My friend it is the heart of woman and not that of a man, after all it was a woman who killed her crush and her boyfriend
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Fourwinds: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cutemi:
The heart of man is desperately wicked..... smh
no not man... be specific...

when it comes to emotion and passion a woman is equivalent to evil
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by sisisioge: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Killer indeed has a fish brain. She must have been thinking upside down. How was she gonna deal with the guilt of taking another human life for a guy? How was she gonna explain the murder to the police? How was she gonna face the girls loved ones? How was she gonna feel if the guy eventually didn't still look at her side? Hmmm, these questions are hypothetical where only the girl died. Now that she's committed double murders, she's on her own! The law, of course, will take its course. Omo oshii jatijati!
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
MissHatey:
oniro oshi
U no get gf while in schl undecided
Answer
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by nathz45: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drienzia:
Edo state, Kenya , northern states and Bad new
so all the rape cases from south west na good news abi

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by BoboFashion(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
I believe if u like someone, walk up to the person be it he/she. All these "crushy crushy things" these days. It's getting outtakes hand sad
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by djbenchilovsky: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
See fine Babe ooo... rip dearie.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Ejovwoke(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
LuST
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by MrWhaley: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sermwell:
Hall2 girls are deadly o! Fear them grin
No wonder Ebayray prefers coming to school from home cool
Lol...you know Ebere?smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.