Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 (87361 Views)

Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos / Kenyan Teacher Tied, Flogged In Public For Raping Students (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by romeoetin(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
I know the girl. She's Queen promise on Facebook. So this is how you died. cry cry cry
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by 400billionman: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
IT IS A PITY.

BUT THIS IS MISPLACED PRIORITIES.

Beauty contest, dating, crushing and partying is not in the school curriculum.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Hardewarlee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
All the best .... RIP to the dead..... http://www.techguideworld.com
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Laveda(f): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
cry

The girl should be killed too cry

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Myself2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Too bad............

The first order of business when you get admission into the university should really not be beauty pageant and all its attendant distractions
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by donem: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Laveda:
cry
The girl should be killed too cry
Naso, your so blunt.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by donjayz321(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ksslib:

Where in the story was it categorically stated she was an Edo babe, dummy? Is Uniben not a federal school accommodating students from various parts of the country? How many bad news about Edo babes have you possibly heard to warrant such useless generalisation?

The mental revolution is coming, and it will surely start with unscrupulous brian-lacking hollow headed things like you who further divide the nation with tribalistic stereotypes and give the black man a bad name as a monkey with no brain.
I think I understand the reason for your anger. You must definitely be an indigene of Edo state. The problem with people like you is that you stupidly take everything serious and not at face value. Of all the tribes in Nigeria, which will likely be culpable of doing such

Wake up buddy! Edo Babes and bad news ain't something you should cry about!

F@©k off
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by fuckpoverty(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bleep..ladies nd their desperatness ,guys fear ladies oooo, as pretty as dey look dat is aw opposite der heart looks....as 4 me b4 any woman tell me say u go see in an threating manner I don beg oooo.....RIP beautiful ones......I wish say na noolywood dem 4 Don use broom nd cutlass pursue dat witch
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by donjayz321(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
martha89:
. Igbo men and bad news..Aba men na.. cheesy

As Libya no sure again nah!!! Nah to poison innocent babe remain
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by smartoliver(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS, in line with the controversies surrounding the death of our beloved students some days ago, JOEL FROM FASSA, COVENANT FROM SOSSA AND PRECIOUS FROM NUESA(EDU), there has been an issue about the death of the JOEL AND PRECIOUS as some "BLOGGERS" has taken it upon themselves to parade unconfirmed information on social media haven understand the technicality of information dissemination.
According to ENL100LEVEL COURSE REP and neighbors of the deceased JOEL, the death of Joel does not have any affiliation with that of precious in EDUCATION and JOEL THESE TWO DECEASED were never dating and JOEL NEVER WENT FOR ANY DINNER WITH ANY PRECIOUS.
information is power and before any information should be published, it has to be adequately verified. Before now there has been several news about these deaths and the office of the SUG PRO has been working hard to gather facts about these deaths despite the controversies.
We don't just forward technical information like this, we take a little time to verify, consult, investigate and gather adequate facts before letting information of this nature out.
The SUG is begging that those persons who are engaged in the act of forwarding unconfirmed info maybe to build and enhance their brand should desist from it to avoid necessary sanction.
We pray the gentle soul of the faithful departed rest in everlasting peace... AMEN.
as regard admission screening exercise, this is to NOTIFY the general public to discard any news on social media about the commencement of UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE. according to the UNIBEN PRO, THE UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT has not said anything about the commencement of the screening exercise and as such, every necessary info concerning the exercise would be uploaded on the UNIBEN WEBSITE.
in all, let's not forget that SAFE IMPACT 2016 is fully set to always represent your INTEREST PROACTIVELY because YOU SPEAK WE LISTEN thereby enabling us WIN TOGETHER.
IKOTU GIDEON KELECHI represents your INTEREST PROACTIVELY BACK TO BACK.

ikotu GIdeon Kelechi
(student's infobank)
Dir. Of Information (PRO)
That's the SUG PRO's word...there's no connection#i rep uniben
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by tollytexy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
ychris:
i cant help bt checkd yur prfle. oga, ur siggy ain't true undecided
Then quote how wrong it was ..lol
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by sandalina(f): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

Think I should be in-love with you too. But we have to start from somewhere.
Good...so bell the cat.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by martha89: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
donjayz321:

Malaysia and and Asia where most Igbo's boys are selling drugs and how did they get there ? Some of you guys talk without sense.. Before you run your mouth at other people and make sure you are a saint.. Speaking of Libya didnt one Igbo boy that was killed in italy from racism crossed the sea also? How did Igbo's in Italy got to Italy. Let us not forget other things Igbo's do too and even in Nigeria. Mind your damn business Mr busy body. Let us not forget baby factory...etc is Uniben meant for Edo state alone? This is why i don't care when others bash you guys.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Kings2rule(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
My advice for we guys. I don't intend to say we shouldn't be, fall or jump inside love but at the same time always use your brains. a lady is yours when you have both exchange vows before the altar. don't chose to be the case of Romeo and Juliet cuz you will break the hearts of your parents and those who truly loves you. play it safe, stay alive.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by ychris: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
tollytexy:

Then quote how wrong it was ..lol
oldest u say
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by tollytexy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
ychris:
oldest u say
#NoComment
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by ychris: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
tollytexy:
#NoComment
okay #peace
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na wa o. But u said the girl is extremely beautiful. Do you know the meaning of extreme?, she's ok not extremely. And what is handsome about the guy. Well RIP to them.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by martha89: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
donjayz321:

. https://www.nairaland.com/3246017/nigerian-arrested-selling-seeds-cure Igbo boy and news oh!
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by ahahnow: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
yandere girl
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by joshuamoses101(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
O P abeg talk true this your tory happen true true? Cause I know I have read a story of this nature like 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by nkechiben(f): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
But wait o! Dat guy fine?
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sermwell:
Hall2 girls are deadly o! Fear them grin
No wonder Ebayray prefers coming to school from home cool

Bro. sometimes i begin to wonder Hall 2 nd Hall 1 girls who commit pass. for this school
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by speed001: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
WHAT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED JOEL's DEATH : his Neighborhood
#UnibenMetroNews
according to the neighborhood

His galfrnd angel came to visit him around 9 in d evening.. Nd late in the night by 12 :30 to 1 we heard heavy knocks on our doors nd we came out to ask wat happened we saw him lying helplessly on the bed we asked wat happened. the girlfriend said he took weed nd crack afta he received a call frm his oda gf named hope....nd slept nd she (angel) was trying to wake him up to eat he couldn't wake up nd wasn't moving. But he was still breathing but his breathing was unusual...we all came out, we called for cab all to no avail we called our individual cabmen nd they said they couldn't move dat night cus we wanted to take him to d hospital we even called d ekosodin chairman NXT to our hostel but he said he couldn't move dat he was weak and he car was bad..it was lata around 4 to 5 that we finally saw a cab....nd we took him to d hospital, wen we got dere dy said he was gone...we didn't believe cus his body was still very warm nd dere was no signs of death in his body we took him to two oda hospitals but same thing was said...we took him to his girlfriend's church dey prayed nd prayed nd told us that he took poison. Nd that we should take him back to the hospital we did nd d hospital reconfirmed him dead....lata d parents came nd took him to their own church...where d pastor confirmed him dead nd said he was poisoned spiritually....nd blood immediately gushed out from his nose..nd his body started drying up...then we carried him to d mortuary......
The Joel in question is my neighbour nd frnd...I dnt knw wat killed d gal called precious but I can tell u how Joel died..... Nd since I have known Joel he doesn't hav any galfrnd called precious...
Joel didn't go to any dinner party on friday and his girlfriend Angel is still alive....xo please ignore any oda story to the contrary....

#unibenmetro news
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
Some girls and GUYS CANT JST LEARN!!!!

Bros, learn watin?
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by michakev: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
rubbish gals every were just coz of crush u killed too innocent soul. de came gal u will met to toast her she will be forming hard to get rubbish
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by athorello(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
So sad that I'm hearing this news this evening as I stepped into uniben. From the stories I've gathered, I don't think Joel was poisoned in a dinner party (a possibility though) if the spiritual story hold sway. I haven't heard of how Precious died. I heard Uniben lost 3 students same day making the story complicated (entire details missing). The entire school should be sober.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by madjune(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2016
This is always the sort of wicked news you hear out of benin/delta axis.

I flee.
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Laveda(f): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2016
donem:

Naso, your so blunt.

Sure,she's wicked and stupid at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Standing5(m): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Secondary school emotionz
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by Standing5(m): 12:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Can this happen in Covenant University?
Re: UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 by lovchalice(f): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Why Babangida Removed Me From Power – Buhari Reveals 31-year-old Secret
President Muhammadu Buhari has said he was removed from office 31 years ago because he was planning to purge the military hierarchy of corruption.Buhari, who has not spared the military even in his ongoing anti-corruption war, said senior military leaders, led by a former military president, General Ibrahim Babangida, and General Aliyu Gusau, removed him in August 1985, to save themselves from his wrath.
BY AZU ISHIEKWENEJUL 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.