Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

A Woman....(write Up By Dindy) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Woman....(write Up By Dindy) (410 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman....(write Up By Dindy) by Dindy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
A WOMAN=>(WRITE UP BY DINDY)
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
A family-she make a home to be as one.
A mother-she is the general manager of the house.
A wife-she is the foundation of the house.
A fiance -she is the one I see as my life partner.
A sister-she gives me advice.
A daughter-I love her so much.
A girl friend- she keeps me company.
A friend-she stands by me.
A woman is my pride,she is the only one that can move my heart to the highest point of the universe,her face makes me happy,her absence make me sad and unhappy,she is the only living thing that can make me feel alive.
She gave me life,she gave me an opportunity to see the world,she suffered because of me,she gave me a space in her stomach to live,she fed me milk to keep my bones strong,she cried because of me,she gave her life for me,she fought for me,she came to my rescue,she run to catch me when I almost hit my head on the ground,she saved me from a snake bite,she loved me with all she had and owned. I feel her everyday in my heart,nothing can replace her,nothing can fill her space in my heart.
When no one looked at me because I had nothing, she came to me and she made me a star,she looked me in the eyes and said 'believe in yourself and you will be the best in life', She did so many other things, I totally love a WOMAN.
We treat women badly, and we forget that we have sisters and mother,we don't respect them.
Why will you beat,rape and abuse a woman?,any guy that does that is nothing but an animal...(a dog,a pig,a stupid,foolish,dead,smelling,idiotic bastard!.wow it felt good to say that)...do you know how painful it is to be raped,beaten and abused?...(Ok just imagine that you lost your sight, because someone you loved or someone you don't even know, now tell me how will you feel If the person you love turns back and say 'I don't love you anymore you are a useless blind bat', or you lost your sight because of a robber, and one day the robber that caused your blindness was caught by the police..{I am sure that you will wanna kill the robber with your hands}..or someone you trust so much turns his/her back against you when you need them the most{you will feel like the worst person on earth},it truly really hurts)....
Rape is a painful thing,the thought of what happened could make you kill yourself,it could make your whole world unstable,it could dig a dark deep hole in your heart,mind and soul... (You raped someone else kid,if someone rapes your mother or sis or gf or wife or fiance or daughter how will you feel?,you will feel terrible for sure,but yet you did something that you don't want to ever happen to you,to another person's kid,daughter,gf,fiance and wife )...
Women are lovely creatures,they are many but they all have different and unique qualities. Some men don't understand how it feels like to be a woman,to go through menstruation monthly...(like seriously it is as painful as giving birth but some men don't understand that,I guess they must be dumb or they are just being ignorant or they just don't care about 'A WOMAN' )...Giving birth to a child is one of the hardest task in life for women,it is hard, painful and difficult...(some women don't survive this due to the weakness to pass the task).... Imagine it this way,you went to toilet to excrete but it was hard and it refuse to come out,so you had to use more power and force to push, so hard that your anus felt like tearing, and still it refused to come out, and you tried again and again, and finally it came out......(I am sure that after all that push push your anus will hurt like no tomorrow{some people have died due to hard excrete})... Now imagine if that excrete Was as big as a baby,your head will explode. So you should learn to respect every woman,lady and girl you see because the pain they experience every day,every week,every month and year is more than enough to kill a man. Some women insult their husband during child's birth because of the unbearable pain...( well I don't blame them, because if its me, I will slap my husband if he is close by).
Do you know that menstruation,pregnancy and menopause gives some of them mood swings?..(their attitude and emotions changes,they act crazy and annoying sometimes. Sometimes it might be in your favour,and in other times it might not).
women likes attention,give them that,they need it,they want it,they like it,they love it, but not only attention, they also like sweet words,they like it when a guy complements about them,it makes them happy..(believe me it makes their head swell like balloon, if you use the right soft touching words)... but never try to take advantage of them because the out come of the result might not be pleasant or fun rocking.
Never fight with a woman because if you do it will make you look like a fool and if you loose a fight to a woman,you will look like the worst idiot in the whole wide world. So just try and ignore them no matter how much they try to provoke you...(I know it is not easy because they can really say hurtful things,well I guess that is why they are women)...
One of the reason why divorce is so common everywhere is because men have failed to understand women,women are like puzzle,it takes more than a day to understand them, it could take a man his whole life time to understand his wife. Well if you wanna know a woman, learn everything about them both online and personally, believe me its hard because their mood changes like seasons, so you have to be calm and patient, to fully know them...(the funniest thing about women is that they are great at hiding feelings but for guys we suck at that)...the sweet thing about women is that if you are close to them,they will treat you like a baby...(believe me when I say"I really enjoy it when they treat me like a baby, like badly, it is totally fun!!!).
I don't know why some girls abuse what they have, by doing the wrong things like; wearing clothes that expose their body,dancing half naked or completely naked for men, all for the name of money or just for fun or love, girl I am sorry to say but you are a fool!,sorry you are not a fool but a disgrace to womanhood in fact you ain't a woman because only a woman will think of tomorrow and how she will be remembered. have you seen any guy dance half naked or fully nude on musical videos?..(no right!)...,but you will see girls dancing half naked,some fully naked. They are using them to push their music upwards, but they are too dumb to see that, because all they care is that their face will be shown on TV,and they will be paid. The worst part is that they don't pay some of the girls that dance half naked or totally nude on videos...(like seriously some girls need to wise up and stop being a low life). the bad part is that this girls that dance completely nude or half nude or shaking their non sense ass on videos don't think of their future kids, because if they do they will respect what they are,they don't know that one day their kid/kids will grow up, and all the crazy things they did, might end up affecting their kid/kids,or their kid/kids might tap into the bad life style they once lived. It might even spoil the woman's name in time of marriage and so many other bad things that follows,like seriously women need to stand up and stand against all this girls that dance completely nude or half nude in videos, because it totally spoils the name of women all over the world...(well some of them are not to be blame,because in the area or street where they grew up, they believe its not bad,some are forced to do it to find money,some of them were forced into it by people they stay with)...
For all those girls selling their body for money,I am sorry for you, because madam you will age quicker than a 60 years old woman,instead of selling your body, why don't you dig into yourself and find your talent, because every woman has a wonderful talent hidden inside of them.
For all those runz girls, keep runzing ooo, runz well,one day you will end up in the grave and your runz will continue in hell and I am sure that you will runz fire and the devil very well.
For those ladies that dress improper, for example; you wear a chain on your neck,waist and leg,it makes you look like dog..(dog chain).. and a slave.... (like seriously do you know what that chain means?,it sends a signal to guys, that you are a dog and a slave,and they are free to ride on you when they want to,well that is what is means to me,it might have worst meaning )....all that chain needs is a longer chain to hold it at the other end to control you like a dog and a slave.
Some of you that open your nose and mouth with rings or pins...(the worst is that nose piercing,they will put ring in between their nose and end up looking like cows)... believe me it doesn't make you look more beautiful, it actually reduces your beauty...(if you think I am lying try and remove the ring or pin and see how you look)...
For you ladies that wear short clothes to show your stomach or to show your legs or to show of your breast, the day devil will punish you,you will know that short things are not so good(when you wear things like that some bad guys will wanna have their way with you, and people will see you as a runz babe, or a prostitute).
And for you ladies that open all your ears with rings and pins, now tell me, are your ears the new rings and pins store where people can buy rings and pins?...(Some girls have totally destroyed the beautiful name of WOMEN, because of them some guys no longer have respect for WOMEN)....
Now adays musicians sing about women in a bad way, they have no respect for them any more,but yet some of these girls will dance for them in videos that talks wrongly about their gender, and will even go half nude or completely nude...( Do you guys know how bad it is?, I guess no,because if they knew the complications they won't do it)...
Every woman is A DIAMOND whether little,small,medium or big,they are the most important thing in the whole world, I can't live without them...(in fact no man can stay without them, even some gods won't exist without them)...
Like I occasionally say; there is A WOMAN in every man, because every man has a weak and soft spot.
So that brings me to my conclusion, I am a guy but "I AM PROUD TO BE A WOMAN, AND TO HAVE WOMEN BY MY SIDE ALL MY LIFE".
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING....WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@ ssynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name ssy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Holstee Manifesto, The Wedding Day / Scripts Writer Needed Urgently / Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.