Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... (3127 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply / A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by winner01(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
In response to your thread.
Vick4rill:
believe me i almost turn to atheist the first time i started visiting this section. if not for this guys. kingebukanaija, winer01, naijadeyhia, kingebukablog, there is another one tempem or sumtin like that. i want to say a BIG thank u and may God bless u guys for every effort u are putting to draw back souls to christ on this forum. and to all the highly knowledgeble christains that are counterfiting the negativism of Atheist i say my the good lord reward u aboundantly. to all the baby christains like me here, who visit this section.when u visit thread of: Hardmirrow,cloudgoddess,johnydon and even seun. also try and visit the thread of people i mention above and see for your self who is really confused...

I'm happy for you and other christian's silently observing this section. My candid advise to you and others is to engage in more research about christianity as a worldview, and also the infallibility of the Word of God (the Bible). You have several resources, e-books on the internet and most importantly, you have the Bible. Believe me, you WILL NOT find the answers you seek in this section.

What goes on in this section most times is a good example of when well studied atheism meets baby christianity, or more recently, when desperately empty atheism meets weak christianity.
I understand that most christians have not widely read their Bibles and do not know deeply the power of christianity and may feel frustrated about their unanswered questions. You do not need to feel bad, you can do your little research about the God you serve. You will find out why he fills the hearts of atheists so much that they can't stop talking about Him.

Most christians on this section spend far too much time defending the gospel rather than poking the obvious holes in atheism. I started off that way too and its not bad. But I noticed how much of a waste of time it is, especially on a section specially designed to subtly propagate atheism and to target weak christians.
Most's atheists here are not honest and open minded, their atheism stems from a deep-seated hatred towards God - triggered by negative emotional and psychological occurrences in their lives. For this reason, they will not entertain your opinion or explanations, and they will stop at nothing to make sure they can get as many people to hate God with them.

That is why myself, as well as KingEbukaNaija and other brave christians here, have made efforts in our spare time to expose atheism for the hopeless, bleak and worthless ideology which it really is.

I salute the efforts of Richirich713, scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia and others.
Your efforts may be of help to some persons out there silently observing what goes on in this section, keep up the good work.

May God continually bless you all.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Anas09: 1:20am On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
In response to your thread.

I'm happy for you and other christian's silently observing this section. My candid advise to you and others is to engage in more research about christianity as a worldview, and also the infallibility of the Word of God (the Bible). You have several resources, e-books on the internet and most importantly, you have the Bible. Believe me, you WILL NOT find the answers you seek in this section.

What goes on in this section most times is a good example of when well studied atheism meets baby christianity, or more recently, when desperately empty atheism meets weak christianity.
I understand that most christians have not widely read their Bibles and do not know deeply the power of christianity and may feel frustrated about their unanswered questions. You do not need to feel bad, you can do your little research about the God you serve. You will find out why he fills the hearts of atheists so much that they can't stop talking about Him.

Most christians on this section spend far too much time defending the gospel rather than poking the obvious holes in atheism. I started off that way too and its not bad. But I noticed how much of a waste of time it is, especially on a section such as this.
Most's atheists here are not honest and open minded, their atheism stems from a deep-seated hatred towards God - triggered by negative emotional and psychological occurrences in their lives. For this reason, they will not entertain your opinion or explanations, and they will stop at nothing to make sure they can get as many people to hate God with them.

That is why myself, as well as KingEbukaNaija and other brave christians here, have made efforts in our spare time to expose atheism for the hopeless, bleak and worthless ideology which it really is.

I salute the efforts of Richirich713, scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia and others.
Your efforts may be of help to some persons out there silently observing what goes on in this section, keep up the good work.

God bless you sir. You make me strong.

6 Likes

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Blackfire(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

@winner1 u no mention me blackfire? *brings out Cane, na joke o*.

There is a new trend now, u see someone claiming atheist , but at the end he/ she is a Muslim.

There was a whole lot of things i was angry at God for when i left.. But now i see how foolish i was..

So i learnt 3 things about asking from God.. YES i will do this instantly, WAIT that is the place where generals are mould or atheist are made. NO: is like asking God to give a u a married man to marry.

*am hungry, who cook rice*

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Anas09: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

There is a new trend now, u see someone claiming atheist , but at the end he/ she is a Muslim.

There was a whole lot of things i was angry at God for when i left.. But now i see how foolish i was..

So i learnt 3 things about asking from God.. YES i will do this instantly, WAIT that is the place where generals are mould or atheist are made. NO: is like asking God to give a u a married man to marry.

*am hungry, who cook rice*
My dear. So we'll captured. "Ask God for a married man for life partner. Asking God to go agaisnt His Will to answer you, when you don't get, He doesn't exist. What stupidity.
Anyone who claims he was once a christian never had even day's relationship with God. Know God personally, know his will concerning all his peomises. Yes, He has promised, but the promises are not for Vagabons and rebellous. His promises are for the obidient and willing servants.
And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
Exodus:23: 25-26.

Service comes first, before rewards. But how many of them actually serve first? I mean really obidiently serve acceptably?

Even as a servant, you have done your part, you dont make rude demands from Him. You are a servant and he is the master, He knows you need your wages, so you WAIT. It will come in His time,not yours.
I actually don't see them as anything other than Tares amidst the wheat. It's a matter of time before they started manifesting.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Tobitrueman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:

True talk indeed.
God bless you too bro
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by winner01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

God bless you too my sister. Happy Sunday.
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by winner01(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

I'm sorry oo, my brother. grin grin

Blackfire:

When I was irreligious, I had few things I could not understand or did not want to understand about Christianity.

1. The standard: To be Christ-like is a high standard. And it sure deprived me of several harmful things which I felt was good for me, some of which we call fun.
The standard makes me uncomfortable at times, so does life in general.

2. The concept of Hell: I simply wanted to wish it away because It felt better to wish it didnt exist. But hey' I wish failure didnt exist either. Sooner, I got to realize that every action has its consequences. The vast majority of people do not always like the consequences of their actions.

3. The "division" within Christianity: Mormonism, Jehovah's witness, etc. I thought "why the division". Then it occured to me "It is easier and far more effective to pattern a lie according to the truth than to come with an outrightly different story".
The devil acheives more by the "wolf in sheep clothing" method than by outright opposition."

4. The Bible: If the Bible is really the word of God, then it must describe a God which will I will be comfortable with. Not a Loving God as well as a Jealous God or a Consuming fire. But after much criticism and research, I found out that the christian God isn't one man would invent.

5. Jesus Christ: If Jesus Christ existed and did the things He was reported to have done, then He must be God. That's why efforts have been made by atheists to disprove the existence of Jesus.

6. Evil: If God is all loving, why should evil exist. But I found out that the Bible did not promise a rosy life, that the temporary existence of evil is consistent with scriptures, and that God wants to be with us through the hurdles of life.

and on and on. I had quite a lot of things I was fighting against in my mind before accepting the truth of the scriptures. I just wanted to live life and be good. But I found out what really is good.

Blackfire:

So i learnt 3 things about asking from God..

YES i will do this instantly,

WAIT that is the place where generals are mould or atheist are made.

NO: is like asking God to give a u a married man to marry.
This is nothing but the truth. When God does not give the answers to prayers at the time we want him to, It becomes easy to be frustrated and rebel.
Evil is real and all around us, and I suspect that this is the single most powerful prophet of atheism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Anas09: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
God bless you too my sister. Happy Sunday.
Same to u sir. God bless.
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Blackfire(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anas09:

My dear. So we'll captured. "Ask God for a married man for life partner. Asking God to go agaisnt His Will to answer you, when you don't get, He doesn't exist. What stupidity.
Anyone who claims he was once a christian never had even day's relationship with God. Know God personally, know his will concerning all his peomises. Yes, He has promised, but the promises are not for Vagabons and rebellous. His promises are for the obidient and willing servants.
And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.
Exodus:23: 25-26.

Service comes first, before rewards. But how many of them actually serve first? I mean really obidiently serve acceptably?

Even as a servant, you have done your part, you dont make rude demands from Him. You are a servant and he is the master, He knows you need your wages, so you WAIT. It will come in His time,not yours.
I actually don't see them as anything other than Tares amidst the wheat. It's a matter of time before they started manifesting.

like i always say .... I miss u ancient of days.
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Blackfire(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
I'm sorry oo, my brother. grin grin

When I was irreligious, I had few things I could not understand or did not want to understand about Christianity.

1. The standard: To be Christ-like is a high standard. And it sure deprived me of several harmful things which I felt was good for me, some of which we call fun.
The standard makes me uncomfortable at times, so does life in general.

2. The concept of Hell: I simply wanted to wish it away because It felt better to wish it didnt exist. But hey' I wish failure didnt exist either. Sooner, I got to realize that every action has its consequences. The vast majority of people do not always like the consequences of their actions.

3. The "division" within Christianity: Mormonism, Jehovah's witness, etc. I thought "why the division". Then it occured to me "It is easier and far more effective to pattern a lie according to the truth than to come with an outrightly different story".
The devil acheives more by the "wolf in sheep clothing" method than by outright opposition."

4. The Bible: If the Bible is really the word of God, then it must describe a God which will I will be comfortable with. Not a Loving God as well as a Jealous God or a Consuming fire. But after much criticism and research, I found out that the christian God isn't one man would invent.

5. Jesus Christ: If Jesus Christ existed and did the things He was reported to have done, then He must be God. That's why efforts have been made by atheists to disprove the existence of Jesus.

6. Evil: If God is all loving, why should evil exist. But I found out that the Bible did not promise a rosy life, that the temporary existence of evil is consistent with scriptures, and that God wants to be with us through the hurdles of life.

and on and on. I had quite a lot of things I was fighting against in my mind before accepting the truth of the scriptures. I just wanted to live life and be good. But I found out what really is good.

This is nothing but the truth. When God does not give the answers to prayers at the time we want him to, It becomes easy to be frustrated and rebel.
Evil is real and all around us, and I suspect that this is the single most powerful prophet of atheism.

can somebody please give this guy a pulpit... No wonder u are a friend of my e-best friend anas09.

I tell u if some of us realise just a bit of what we are, and suppose to be doing for the kingdom of the soon coming king we will quake... No wonder people like these are battered right left and center from childhood

like we say in Arabic language 'shkr'
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Anas09: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

can somebody please give this guy a pulpit... No wonder u are a friend of my e-best friend anas09.

I tell u if some of us realise just a bit of what we are, and suppose to be doing for the kingdom of the soon coming king we will quake... No wonder people like these are battered right left and center from childhood

like we say in Arabic language 'shkr'
He has a pulpit, and am one of his parishioners.
When I say "he makes me strong," I mean it.
Everyone of us has a pulpit, it's acknowledging that fact and effectively utilizing it, is where the issue lies.
I have a friend here on NL, she's so smart and knowing, but she'd rather read and quietly go away instead of commenting. Her concern? She can't stand bashing. She can't stand what the Muslims and atheists are doing to me. Finally, she tried coming out, she was banned only once, she was furious, she deactivated. Meanwhile, I get banned like every day. I think immediately I sign in, a red light shows in one of the MODs computer. "She's in", some times I don't get to even type anything, I just used an emotion, Banned, three days.
I have developed thick skin.
I wish she can get over it and release what she has inside.
These people wants to frustrate us out of here, because we indeed carry the truth, but without us here, Muslims will be so bored, (have you tried going to their section?, that's why they can't stay in there. The place is very dry. Atheists won't have anyone to bash.
Atheists will commit suicide if we are not here to keep reminding that they are fools. grin grin
The Christians keep this place alive. wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Anas09: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

How do you miss he who never leaves? He never left. Close your eyes and tell him some personal. Very personal.
You know, like you'd do with Daddy.
Most of the times, People who have problems with their fathers, term to have issues with God. They don't know how to relate with God, since they don't know and had never intimately related to and with their earthly fathers.
Something happened yesterday. Am writing a thesis, and I needed to really concentrate and get something done, but there's this Nuisance. A half lunatic, the Landlords brother. He is in his own world with his imaginary friends. Their discussions are very loud, only we hear only his side of the gist. Most times they quarrel serious Quarrel.
He started his wahala close to my window. Oh Lord, I said, Father pls shut this man up or give him something to do, Amen. That wasn't really a prayer. I went back to what I was doing. I can't tell what happened or when it happened, but I realized the noise was gone.
Later, I started hearing, "you have not said thank you". You said you wanted peace, I gave you, and you haven't said thank you. "Oh, sorry Father, thank you, thank you Lord", I said. That's friendship.

Recently, I read, "The Holy Spirit My Senior Partner", by David Yongi Cho. My relationship with the Holy Spirit has become more real. Right now, am learning not to take him for granted. As much as he is always present, I shd not grief him by not take him serious.

Most of the times the scriptures I get to post here, I ask him, strangely, he takes me there straight. I can't explain it. I just ask and leave it, believing he will do. The way he does it sometimes it's laughable. God is sweet when he is your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Anas09: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Blackfire:

How do you miss he who never leaves? He never left. Close your eyes and tell him some personal. Very personal.
You know, like you'd do with Daddy.
Most of the times, People who have problems with their fathers, term to have issues with God. They don't know how to relate with God, since they don't know and had never intimately related to and with their earthly fathers.
Something happened yesterday. Am writing a thesis, and I needed to really concentrate and get something done, but there's this Nuisance. A half lunatic, the Landlords brother. He is in his own world with his imaginary friends. Their discussions are very loud, only we hear only his side of the gist. Most times they quarrel serious Quarrel.
He started his wahala close to my window. Oh Lord, I said, Father pls shut this man up or give him something to do, Amen. That wasn't really a prayer. I went back to what I was doing. I can't tell what happened or when it happened, but I realized the noise was gone.
Later, I started hearing, "you have not said thank you". You said you wanted peace, I gave you, and you haven't said thank you. "Oh, sorry Father, thank you, thank you Lord", I said. That's friendship.

Recently, I read, "The Holy Spirit My Senior Partner", by David Yongi Cho. My relationship with the Holy Spirit has become more real. Right now, am learning not to take him for granted. As much as he is always present, I shd not grief him by not take him serious.

Most of the times the scriptures I get to post here, I ask him, strangely, he takes me there straight. I can't explain it. I just ask and leave it, believing he will do. The way he does it sometimes it's laughable. God is sweet when he is your friend.
Happy Sunday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice thread
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by HCpaul(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
There is only one thing that retain a rational mind in Christianity.
That simple thing is called "fear".

I just don't consider it sane to be detain in Christianity all because of fear. That is to tell you that every rational mind is an atheist just that some smart people among us are smart enough to boldly declare themselves as an atheist.

Assumptively, if there is really an intelligent designer for the universe, i would have adhere to the theory of Creators and not a single Creator.
Just be sane enough to know the meaning of power and restrict yourself from this abject misconception that a single personality keeps commanding the materialistic world into existence and reality. The theory of divinity is a more dangerous trash than religion herself.
That someone is powerful doesn't just mean that he will sit down and say "Let there be light" and the irrational mind who wasn't there coming into some silly conclusion by saying that "And there was light". That is purely fiction.

And tracing the existence of this Creator, you guys are yet to provide a convincing point of discuss. The last time I asked you guys, you intelligently deviated by instructing me to stop questioning the existence of the Creator. This typically imply that you people have no idea of how your Creator was created and became stagnant to the fallible theory that he wasn't created.
Since you can't explain the origin of your Creator, I as an homo sapient believe that I was likewise uncreated.
I think that it is high time I write on the God's Origin.
And beside, If anyone will prove to the world the existence of God and other mythological being, it should be the sane and genius scientists among us that are more exposed to the outside world (the universe) than us and not just some primitive men sitting their black ass in Africa and confidently telling the world the Creator that created the Cosmo.

In most cases, I don't have personal issues with religion, just that if there is a God, you don't have to be the medium to reveal his personality, characteristics and functionalities to the world through speech and writings. Let we the world patiently wait till he finally make his identity known to his creature. We are all human, so you don't have to be the one deciding for us if there is a Creator or not.
The way the entirety of religion was created clearly indicated that it is purely fiction, an emotional appeal and the works of primitive men like you and them.
The boldness to be publicly declaim as an atheist is what many people lacks. But that they've not yet declare themselves doesn't qualify them as a Christian either.
The weapon of religion is a deadly weapon that specifically target humans emotion and not the mind, knowing that if human are emotionally captured they cannot be mentally vibrant.

I didn't plan to become an atheist just that the day I started thinking in an erected position, I realized that the philosophy behind religion contradicted the law of reason. I thought that I was the only one thinking that way but decided to stumble on the study of the philosophy behind science and discovered that the theory of the supernatural is a decline concept in the framework of science and scientific theories. Science clearly discarded religious belief and superstitions to achieve success in their progressive explosion on knowledge, artificial creation and the universe.
Then I said Wow! I ain't the only one thinking this way, science does.

It just seems silly to see Africans waiting in suspense for the new earth when the west are already invading another planet successfully and colonizing the alien worlds.

I love Sanity!
I love Genius!
I love Science!
I love Reading!
I love Technology!
I love artificial creations!
I have a vast lust for knowledge!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by Scholar8200(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
HCpaul, even science/scientific method does not support that sort of sweeping generalisation contained in your opening paragraph! Sorry but it smacks off ignorance! It appears to be an attempt at feeding one of the inner pillars of atheism - conceitedness.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by hahn(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hcpaul grin

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
HCpaul:

I just don't consider it sane to be detain in Christianity all because of fear. That is to tell you that every rational mind is an atheist just that some smart people among us are smart enough to boldly declare themselves as an atheist.

Assumptively, if there is really an intelligent designer for the universe, i would have adhere to the theory of Creators and not a single Creator.
Just be sane enough to know the meaning of power and restrict yourself from this abject misconception that a single personality keeps commanding the materialistic world into existence and reality. The theory of divinity is a more dangerous trash than religion herself.
That someone is powerful doesn't just mean that he will sit down and say "Let there be light" and the irrational mind who wasn't there coming into some silly conclusion by saying that "And there was light". That is purely fiction.

And tracing the existence of this Creator, you guys are yet to provide a convincing point of discuss. The last time I asked you guys, you intelligently deviated by instructing me to stop questioning the existence of the Creator. This typically imply that you people have no idea of how your Creator was created and became stagnant to the fallible theory that he wasn't created.
Since you can't explain the origin of your Creator, I as an homo sapient believe that I was likewise uncreated.
And beside, If anyone will prove to the world the existence of God and other mythological being, it should be the sane and genius scientists among us that are more exposed to the outside world (the universe) than us and not just some primitive men sitting their black ass in Africa and confidently telling the world the Creator that created the Cosmo.

In most cases, I don't have personal issues with religion, just that if there is a God, you don't have to be the medium to reveal his personality, characteristics and functionalities to the world through speech and writings. Let we the world patiently wait till he finally make his identity known to his creature. We are all human, so you don't have to be the one deciding for us if there is a Creator or not.
The way the entirety of religion was created clearly indicated that it is purely fiction, an emotional appeal and the works of primitive men like you and them.
The boldness to be publicly declaim as an atheist is what many people lacks. But that they've not yet declare themselves doesn't qualify them as a Christian either.
The weapon of religion is a deadly weapon that specifically target humans emotion and not the mind, knowing that if human are emotionally captured they cannot be mentally vibrant.

I didn't plan to become an atheist just that the day I started thinking in an erected position, I realized that the philosophy behind religion contradicted the law of reason. I thought that I was the only one thinking that way but decided to stumble on the study of the philosophy behind science and discovered that the theory of the supernatural is a decline concept in the framework of science and scientific theories. Science clearly discarded religious belief and superstitions to achieve success in their progressive explosion on knowledge, artificial creation and the universe.

It just seems silly to see Africans waiting in suspense for the new earth when the west are already invading another planet successfully and colonizing the alien worlds.

I love Sanity!
I love Genius!
I love Science!
I love Reading!
I love Technology!

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by 4kings: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
HCpaul, rejecting the idea of the christian god(or any other religion), that I can relate to, but dont u think disputing the existence of a Creator is irrational.
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by hahn(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:
HCpaul, rejecting the idea of the christian god(or any other religion), that I can relate to, but dont u think disputing the existence of a Creator is irrational.

You mean disputing the existence of something that hasn't been proven to exist, since the existence of man, is irrational?
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by 4kings: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
hahn:

You mean disputing the existence of something that hasn't been proven to exist, since the existence of man, is irrational?
Yes, that is exactly what I mean.
I am not a theist, but I cant assert for SURE that there is\was no creator, because he\it has not revealed him\itself to the world.
Just like saying man has not seen alien for millions of years, therefore the possibility of aliens existing in the universe is absurd.
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

The boy has a lot to learn . He was a Catholic so I understand his jeremiad against religion . I'm a Christian and enjoy being one
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
hahn:

atheism is insanity .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by hahn(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.
I am not a theist, but I cant assert for SURE that there is\was no creator, because he\it has not revealed him\itself to the world.

How do you know it has chosen not to reveal itself?

Just like saying man has not seen alien for millions of years, therefore the possibility of aliens existing in the universe is absurd.

Aliens are beings. A different specie of animals if you like.

God on the other hand is the reason, supposedly, of existence itself.

However, no one has heard from it, seen it or can verify it exists. It's only source of existence is books written over 2,000 years ago by goat herders. And even that is not for certain.

Besides, why must the "creator" be a "who" and not a "what"?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by hahn(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

atheism is insanity .

Lol. What about the holy communion? Wouldn't you consider the eating of bread as the flesh of someone and zobo, wine, as his blood an act of insanity?
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
hahn:

Lol. What about the holy communion? Wouldn't you consider the eating of bread as the flesh of someone and zobo, wine, as his blood an act of insanity?

You keep focusing on religion . Atheism is simply against religious doctrines and its projection of a creator . It contravenes the fact a creator does exist because of religion . Now take religion away , atheism becomes vulnerable to attacks exposing it's weakness . God , a creator , does not exist simply because you think religious doctrines are absurd - FACT .

How many atheists can produce a tenable argument against the existence of creator in the absence religious flaws to clutch unto ? NONE .

That's why the memes , impious attacks are focused on religious doctrines not the rationale behind the existence of a creator .

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by 4kings: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
hahn:

How do you know it has chosen not to reveal itself?
That's my point 'I don't know', it could be because anything (I don't want to meddle in what I can't comprehend).

hahn:

Aliens are beings. A different specie of animals if you like.
How do u know this?

hahn:

God on the other hand is the reason, supposedly, of existence itself.
Exactly

hahn:

However, no one has heard from it, seen it or can verify it exists. It's only source of existence is books written over 2,000 years ago by goat herders. And even that is not for certain.
Those are not a sources of the creator's existence, there are only as a result of humans meddling in what they can't comprehend.

hahn:

Besides, why must the "creator" be a "who" and not a "what"?
Remember I made use of 'it' while talking to you, I don't know, but I can't make any assertions without observable facts.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by winner01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
HCpaul:

I love Sanity!
I love Genius!
I love Science!
I love Reading!
I love Technology!
Even when you stormed this section as a devout catholic, i remember telling you how devoid of common sense you were.

You are worse off as an atheist. Just keep your agonising foolishness to yourself, your replies are intellectually repressing and not worth the attention of any mordern human.

https://www.nairaland.com/2803804/bill-gate-inherit-whole-world

https://www.nairaland.com/2679030/science-dont-actually-exist-scientist
someone actually called you legitimately stup1d for opening the thread above, and he was right.

https://www.nairaland.com/2720654/athiest-study-pentateuch

https://www.nairaland.com/2729961/proved-leviathan-first-creature-disbelief

Those were some out of your many exhibitions of stupidity, please dont just mix foolishness with what you already got. And if you must, please dont affect other people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by winner01(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog, nice job bro.

I got many more tantalizing topics exposing the foolishness of atheism. Once i'm done with some of my pending projects over the next few days, ill cause our atheist brothers some more nightmares grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
winner01:
Even when you stormed this section as a devout catholic, i remember telling you how devoid of common sense you were.

You are worse off as an atheist. Just keep your agonising foolishness to yourself, your replies are intellectually repressing and not worth the attention of any mordern human.

someone actually called you legitimately stup1d for opening the thread above, and he was right.

Those were some out of your many exhibitions of stupidity, please dont just mix foolishness with what you already got. And if you must, please dont affect other people.

Lmaoooo . He said Scientists are sinners shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Oh dear oh dear

That explains a lot bro . Ahhhh ... no wonder

Thanks for exposing him
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by HCpaul(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
winner01:

All that was when I was mentally captured by your religion. I did all that in defending your fairytails.

Just prove the above.
Re: A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... by ifenes(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Interesting,HCpaul hmm smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Work Right On Sabbath Day / Nigeria Leads In Religious Belief,yet We Are So Corrupt . / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome :eternal Life – God’s Gift To Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.