Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,351 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:05 AM

Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? (2631 Views)

PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow / 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi / 2019 PDP Presidential Ticket: We Are Ready For Atiku – Shekarau, Lamido, Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by MzPecs(f): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
I will support any party s long as its not APC.

APC has so far not given Nigerians a reason to support them in 2015 except excuses and blames.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Taasii4change: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Never. .......
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Taasii4change: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Never ......
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Pidggin(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
MzPecs:

Ma'am, how bout you give that vote to my signature below? wink wink

You've got my vote smiley
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bros,which of the PDPs? The last time I checked and upto this moment, we still have 2 Pilots in a plane oo and both piloting at different direction. So which of the P Thieves Ps?

1 Like

Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by MzPecs(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pidggin:

You've got my vote smiley
Thanks ma'am

Pls do follow back.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
The big question is will there be PDP by 2019

1 Like

Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by QuotaSystem: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
I'm thrilled to see wailing zombies that demonized the SW for voting a "gworo chewing abokki" just last year, now sucking up their vomit and pledging allegiance to voting a core Northerner in 2019.

Karma is a beesh grin

Pidggin:
God willing, they have my vote 99.9%

fadipe2016:
2019 I will support PDP to the fullest because this APC is a party of deceit
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by anigbajumo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2016

PDP again??

Another alternative will be better,voting PDP again will Land Nigeria to another mess for at least 2decades.....

Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by mrmetoo1: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
you are by default. No sitting on the fence

Nope... never!!! If someone points a gun to my head that i have to vote, I'll settle for APC. PDP did 16yrs and nothing to show except fat bank accounts by those close to power. I'm not in a hurry to go back to that
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Nope... never!!! If someone points a gun to my head that i have to vote, I'll settle for APC. PDP did 16yrs and nothing to show except fat bank accounts by those close to power. I'm not in a hurry to go back to that
there's your answer
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by kuuljay(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2016
PDP!!! Again!!? Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by mrrights: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by richeso: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:

16 years no light
16 years police harassing drivers
16 years hospitals in shambles
16 years no water
No refinery
Dilapidated school
Assassination of highly ranked Nigerians
You know what I almost pray pdp win so they can clear your doubt properly

just shutup jare.. in sixteen years there was light even if not 100% atleast we have lights swear to God if you no dey fear.
16yrs police no harrase any driver unless driver wey get issue
16yrs same hospitals keep out polio, ebola and other sickess etc
16yrs who talk say him no get water ? if you no get me i get. ask your governor.
16yrs nigeria was Good if not excellent.. but now what do we have for just 1 of APC?

Bad governance
POVERTY OF HIGHEST ORDER
PROPAGANDA HERE AND THERE, YOU HARDLY HEAR TRUTH FROM THE MEDIA THIS DAYS
NO LIGHT
EVEN PURE WATER NOW IS 20NAIRA PER SACHET
EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE EVEN TO EAT NA WAR
TYRANNY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Arrest here and there but no Jailed.
killings here ands there and no one to speak out, if you speak they arrest you.

Idiot. abeg parkwell hold till 2019 and see.
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
richeso:

just shutup jare..
I won't
you can't make me
freedom of speech
if you don't like it go and jump inside lagoon with block me cement tied to your hands

in sixteen years there was light even if not 100%
that you were fortunate to get share of 6gw in a country that should be producing 60gw does not mean ''we had''light

you say you had light

90% have, are not so lucky

atleast we have lights swear to God if you no dey fear.
16yrs police no harrase any driver unless driver wey get issue
it's like you're living in another Nigeria in parallel dimension
I'm not a driver with issue and I know how many times police harassed me

16yrs same hospitals keep out polio, ebola and other sickess etc
16 years
rotary and WHO kept out polio
Ebola no wan know weda you get moni or not that's why they gave demselves brain even though it was amaechi and fashola that stopped it
minister was denying for 2 weeks

16yrs who talk say him no get water ?
we no get water for my area
na well and borehole we de take help ouself

if you no get me i get.
once again that you're lucky doesn't count
we don't want luck
we want steady light water and zero police harassment

ask your governor. working on this

16yrs nigeria was Good if not excellent.. but now what do we have for just 1 of APC?
pikin wen never comot him papa farm go talk say na in big pass

now I understand
you've never travelled to developed nation and you only watch nollywood so don't even know what good looks or eels like not to talk of excellent

Bad governance[b] for 16 years in fact 66 years [/b]

POVERTY OF HIGHEST ORDER[b] na people choose poverty [/b]

PROPAGANDA HERE AND THERE, YOU HARDLY HEAR TRUTH FROM THE MEDIA THIS DAYS[b] na you no wan hear am. truth but around you
you choose to close your mind[/b]

NO LIGHT[b] get solar [/b]

EVEN PURE WATER NOW IS 20NAIRA PER SACHET[b] go arrange your own factory [/b]

EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE EVEN TO EAT NA WAR[b] enter farm [/b]

TYRANNY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER[b] define tyranny
how many times you go jail
just be using words you don't know the meaning
trying to sound educated[/b]

Arrest here and there but no Jailed. once again, English
arrest is jailed
you mean non convicted
yet if he railroad judiciary na una go complain

killings here ands there and no one to speak out,
where's your evidence

if you speak they arrest you.
who was arrested
are you sure you're a Nigerian

Idiot. abeg parkwell hold till 2019 and see.
your father is the idiot
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
........for me and my household, we would support any party who name doesnt start with "AP.........................".

otherwise, show me a cow, i'll vote it instaed of a Boooooohari.

mind you, ATIKU '19 is loading..............

1 Like

Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by richeso: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
your father is the idiot

When u Don buy brain let me know. For now shift aside
Re: Would You Support A PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
richeso:

When u Don buy brain let me know. For now shift aside
abi wen your fada buy brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Lifeless Body Of Boy Shot Dead By Federal Sars In Bodo (graphics) / Director Is Dead / 1 Igbo Man Is Equivalent To 500 Hausa Men -popular Cleric Emmanuel Chibuzor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.