Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF (1395 Views)

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / I Don’t Love Her / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF by emitheo(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
.. So if u’ve not shared any of the below listed information, It means you don’t love your Partner as much as? Do you agree guys?– Your ATM Pin– Your Facebook Password– Email password.– Worst personal secret(s)– family secret(s)Which two have you shared with your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
Re: If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
If you thing sharing this proves love then I'm afraid but you have a tiny brain the size of a pea nut.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF by MissSlimbody(f): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
VolT0xic:
If you thing sharing this proves love then I'm afraid but you have a tiny brain the size of a pea nut.
Peanut
Abeg, its mustard seed jare undecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF by Brymo: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pfft, wake me up, please
Re: If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF by Daniel2289(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
VolT0xic:
gringringrin hahaha abeg tell am.
Re: If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF by Tomaxzyn1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
U got a very good point of view thr OP.

For sec. Sch. Students actuali..
Re: If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF by jessyjames100(f): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Uhmm
Re: If You Haven’t Shared Atleast Two Of These, That Means You Don’t Love Your BF/GF by vchykp(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2016
in as much as this dont determine howmuch you love him!her, its sometimes neccessary, i shear all this with my spouse, my FB login details, atm pin...etc, because i have nothing to hide.

(1) (Reply)

What Dose It Signifies??? / Are You In Love, Or Just Dating? / Too Much Are Expected Of Women, How Fair Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.