Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,542 members, 7,801,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Weird Kind Of Sleep Lifestyle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weird Kind Of Sleep Lifestyle (588 Views)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weird Kind Of Sleep Lifestyle by Tomaxzyn1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
This has always baffled me..seeing someone announce they wanna go sleep(at anytime of the day) and they just literally get on the bed and sleep-off so fast...as if they simply put on the "sleep-switch" in their bodies..
I wonder, is it dat they aint got tinz on their minds to ruminate on b4 the sleep comes or sumtin.
Coz I don't expect the sleep to come so easy like dah for ppl who got serious plans, goals, to-do lists etc..

------------------------

Is it right to assume that ppl who find sleep-offs so cheap to be less-ambitious?
Re: The Weird Kind Of Sleep Lifestyle by Daniel2289(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
They are not less ambitious. No not at all. It is just d way their body is.

(1) (Reply)

10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye / Lady;While Your Boyfriend Is Hustling To Make It Big. / Hi Guys, Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.