Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Jungle Justice ; Is No Justice At All! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jungle Justice ; Is No Justice At All! (545 Views)

How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice ; Is No Justice At All! by peachesandroses(f): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Okay it might be a bit long..but dont run away, be brave and use the brain and eyes God has given you!!

Jungle justice is the act of disregarding the rule of law and taking matters into one’s hands, it can also be seen as the act of metting out the capital punishment by individuals with no legal authority on a suspected individual, criminal or whatever.
How can human beigns take the life of a fellow human in the most barbaric and humiliating manner,what baffles me most are the people I see in the background laughing,hailing the killers,bringing stones,or even showing the part of the body that has not been hit yet. Its a human being that's been killed for Pete's sake! not a goat! Lemme tell ya'll something, the people who lynch people are the worst criminals themselves, before a human being would have the guts to kill another person without even listening to whatever the person has to say or sometimes without even knowing what the person has done proves to you that they must have done worst things than that. Nobody's saying crime and criminals should be celebrated, but how about doing things the right way? Because two wrongs cannot make a right! You that is killing a man who stole, who's worse? the murderer or the thief? Killing and burning a man or woman to death for whatever crime when you are not in the place to do so is a greater evil!!! I repeat a greater evil! I mean sometimes these people don't steal important things but they get killed by someone who claims to be morally better than them! Okay so some of them are rapist and robbers and all,what do you think the law is there for? why not hand them over to the proper authorities ? I mean our justiciaries are almost totally decayed and handicapped but these are some of the things that lead to that ;when you don't give them opportunities to do their Jobs! and you expect them to be good? It is injustice to handout punishment without giving the person a fair hearing!

This brings me to the question;has jungle justice reduced the rate of crime and mishaps?? hell no! So why do people think resulting to jungle justice is the answer You can't create life,not even a single chicken's life, so what then gives people the right to take a life when they can never make one!

Everyday blessed day we wake up to is not by our making or power,someone gave us that life ,but in turn we take other people's own, don't be ungrateful! Don't be like that servant in the bible whom his lord forgave him his sins and freed him ,who then went to man who didn't even commit much wrong as him and beat him ,his master heard and had him brought back where he was called a wicked servant for being forgiven but refused to forgive, he was cast into prison for his former crimes! God forgives us everyday ,our sins really deserve death but he forgives us many times, why can't we then forgive our fellow human as God forgives us?

Bottom line is ; (1) be merciful even as your heavenly father is merciful and does not rain down hailstones on us for all the lying,cheating, adultery,blasphemy, stealing, corrupt practices, injustice, breaking of laws,abortion, fornication,extortion, ritual killings,hatred ,racism,tribalism and a host of other wrongs we commit everyday ,even so be merciful to another...and (2) do the right thing which is handing over suspects to the law and its enforcers.

**I know some hardened hearts will want to criticize and give reasons why jungle justice is okay but I say remember you are at the mercy of one who sits upon the highest throne** A word is enough for the wise....
And all of you who claim to be Atheist ,I know you know there is an all powerful God,you just choose not to believe in him,and whether you believe in him or not he is still God and will be God forever. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Erisco Food Ltd(over 70 Vacant Positions) / This Is Serious,this Young Girl Got Turmoil In Her Upper Gum After Teeth Removal / Scandal And Corruption In National Open University Portharcourt Study Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.