Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup (58676 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by donem: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2016
tollytexy:
I bought a 2015 Mazda CX-7 for my baby mama( we still not officially married but we're living together)..anytime I'm on business trip,I still gives her nothing less than $500 or above just for me being away for few days .. She still f*cks her ex behind my back. I caught her moves cuz I got a tracker installed on the car. I nearly killed her with brutality and fatality after several pleas.. After then,she add more senses to her moves by parking the car at her family house and take a cab to still f*cks the nigga again..once a cheater,always a cheater..nobody will teach me what to do.. I'll follow my heart
mehn couldn't hold back my laugh, her ex jinxed her with sexz. lol
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by tollytexy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
donem:

mehn couldn't hold back my laugh, her ex jinxed her with sexz. lol
Na life lol
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by poweredcom(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Haaaa women r evil I swear I no de pity dem I debang dem scatter ooo this nigga de datae heavy olosho I swear he no no........oga no woy until u jam u babe for aallen or pekas or one of ndokwa hotels nationwide ur eyes go clear all girls for naija na olosho
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by emitheo(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
she had to bleep her ex cos "old firewood no dey quench"
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by MyPicsSaysItall: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
ruggedtimi:
A Nigerian man is currently heartbroken following an action of his girlfriend who slept with her ex boyfriend for a paltry sum of money.

A man who has been financially assisting his girlfriend who is currently a student has cried out to Joro Olumofin about how she had s*x with her ex boyfriend for N15,000.

Read the heart-rendering story below:

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by handysuzy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
tollytexy:

That was the first move I took..

Thats good.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
So what does our heartbroken brother wants us to do? Tell him to continue or shun the babe? He should man-up and decide what he wants instead of coming online crying wolf...you marry her?
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by mhere: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
if she did not tell you
you will not know

Do not use her mistake
to kill her.

Forgive her.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
olagold79:
I really don't understand why guys feel its their responsibility to spend on a a girl. Its a choice, do it freely , you are not obliged to. I don't know who have spent more on each other between me n my gal, anyone who has spent more probably had more at that point.If you like spend all your money and even your future join, it doesn't change anything.If the love is unconditional you are just wasting your time. NA why I like oyinbo, if you take dem out on a date, every1 pays for what he/she orders. It is foolhardy when U feel whatever peanut you are earning can keep a girl.

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
400billionman:

One day, i was driving out of my house and i saw a young lady picking snails in the bush and i have been seeing her there before not knowing what she does there.

Young beautiful lady at that my agemate. I know her husband cannot afford giving her money to buy meat. But today, just as you have reasoned, many single girls are so pompous, empty and at thesame time lazy.

They will prefer to insult their husband for not being able to afford money for meat instead of picking snails at their backyard for free.
But Bros!, they're both married na, the wife can take care of the husbands responsibilities if the need arises.

You can't be asking me to be giving to a bf, is pure stupidity on the part of ladies, now i can give if he's in need, still nt mandatory.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by waley007(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
O
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by 400billionman: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
But Bros!, they're both married na, the wife can take care of the husbands responsibilities if the need arises.

You can't be asking me to be giving to a bf, is pure stupidity on the part of ladies, now i can give if he's in need, still nt mandatory.

It is all about adding value to eachother's life.

If you cannot give to your boyfriend, then dont expect anything from him..

8 years ago dating was not the way it is today. Alot of things have changed about Nigerian ladies. Everything is about gain, get and give nothing in return.

The bf/gf thing is just like courtship, a precursor to being married.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Grow up.
Your twisted mentality needs a lot of growing Up.

Shameless gold digging slût! undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by LordScent(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Jesosss !!!!!
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by armodilo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy oloshi ni awon Ex yi sha

N*gga came to do pay bck sex bck to bck
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Don't go and get a job, be looking for a lady that will take care of ur needs.

You must be an excuse of a man, come let me feed you with feeding bottle.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Don't go and get a job, be looking for a lady that will take care of ur needs.

You must be an excuse of a man, come let me feed you with feeding bottle.
As stüpid, jobless, hungry and broke as you are you expect a man to take care of all your needs.

Are you an orphan? Are your parents irresponsible?

You have the twisted mentality of dog who always thinks his master should always provide for him.

Woe betide you to ever open your dirty trap and cry foul when that same man becomes very possessive and violent because he spends everything on you.

Lazy bïtches like you have nothing to offer in a relationship. The same man who you want to cater for your needs will still be the same man to pet you, comfort you and do other things for you while all you do is open your orifice like the river Congo and let his phallus in.

Thank God every woman in this world doesn't have the type of mentality you have if not I would have wept for your gender.

Shameless gold digging goat!
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Real men don't look for women who will pay their bills, real men even pay their wives salaries irrespective of their wives status, real men don't look up to women for their survival. cheesy

You're talking crap, broke nigga, get a life.
naijaboiy:

As stüpid, jobless, hungry and broke as you are you expect a man to take care of all your needs.

You have the twisted mentality of dog who always thinks his master should always provide for him.

Woe betide you to ever open your dirty trap and cry foul when that same man becomes very possessive and violent because he spends everything on you.

Lazy bïtches like you have nothing to offer in a relationship. The same man who you want to cater for your needs will still be the same man to pet you, comfort you and do other things for you while all you do is open your orifice like the river Congo and let his phallus in.

Thank God every woman in this world doesn't have the type of mentality you have if not I would have wept for your gender.

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

i'm sure she's crying right now after reading this grin cheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Real men don't look for women who will pay their bills, real men even pay their wives salaries irrespective of their wives status, real men don't look up to women for their survival. cheesy

You're talking crap, broke nigga, get a life.
No man is looking for a woman to pay his bills. But every man is looking for a woman to support him.

No man wants a liability like you and your illiterate and uneducated mum who depended on your dad all through her marriage so she could not even buy common sanitary pad for herself.

I wonder how your people coped when your dad was down financially. Your mum slept outside right?

Dumb throttles like you will go and open their smelling vaginas for any nigga as long as he's willing to spend on them.

Ask them to contribute in a relationship and they will runaway. We all know your type. A relationship is nothing but an escape route out of poverty for you and your ilk.

I'll reiterate again....you're a shameless gold digging slüt!
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Caringguy:
Lol! I actually expect her to learn instead of crying.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

No man is looking for a woman to pay his bills. But every man is looking for a woman to support him.

No man wants a liability like you and your illiterate and uneducated mum who depended on your dad all through her marriage so she could not even buy common sanitary pad for herself.

I wonder how your people coped when your dad was down financially. Your mum slept outside right?

Dumb throttles like you will go and open their smelling vaginas for any nigga as long as he's willing to spend on them.

Ask them to contribute in a relationship and they will runaway. We all know your type. A relationship is nothing but an escape route out of poverty for you and your ilk.

I'll reiterate again....you're a shameless gold digging slüt!
Boy!, Grow up!, stop looking for a lady to pay ur bills, even ur peers will mock you.

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Caringguy:
Crying!. cheesy cheesy who takes those sh*t his typing serious?.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Boy!, Grow up!, stop looking for a lady to pay ur bills, even ur peers will mock you.
I've got a lady who supports me.

Not gold digging bitchès that will run away when the chips are down.

Shebi your yahoo boyfriend is begging you to come back? Better go and meet him so you don't die out of poverty.

Hungry goat! grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Shebi your yahoo boyfriend is begging you to come back? Better go and meet him so you don't die out of poverty.

Hungry goat! grin
That's what differentiate me frm the others, not in for dirty money, i totally don't care....cos i'm contended.

You dig?.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hungry goat! grin
Your first sentence though!. cheesy

She dey feed u her breast milk join with her money and her punana.

I just pity her, like i knew you're broke.

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Your first sentence though!. cheesy

She dey feed u her breast milk join with her money and her punana.

I just pity her, like i knew you're broke.
Obviously you're too dumb like your mother to know what the word "support" means.

Don't pity her, she's ten times better than a gold digging slüt whose value can only be determined by how much goes into her pocket and not by good deeds.

Otiose raccoon!
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Obviously you're too dumb like your mother to know what the word "support" means.

Don't pity her, she's ten times better than a gold digging slüt whose value can only be determined by how much goes into her pocket and not by good deeds.

Otiose raccoon!
If you're sensible enough you won't mention my mother.

Your stupidity is legendary, when you dump her suicide is inevitable, btw are you handicap?.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
If you're sensible enough you won't mention my mother.

Your stupidity is legendary, when you dump her suicide is inevitable, btw are you handicap?.
What point is this decapitated dimwit trying to prove?

Please get lost! I'm done with your broke and uneducated ass. undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

What point is this decapitated dimwit trying to prove?

Please get lost! I'm done with your broke and uneducated ass. undecided

cheesy cheesy see man wey dey wait for woman to feed am.

Shame on you boy!.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy see man wey dey wait for woman to feed am.

Shame on you boy!.
We will all know who laughs last.

The hungry, poverty stricken bïtch who cannot fend for herself except a man picks her from the gutter where she belongs.

OR

The loyal, supportive and amiable girlfriend/wife who is always there as a yard stick beside her man when the chips are down. He can always turn to her because she's not a liability but an asset.

As we all know the former are the ones who usually end up with violent men because despite the fact that these men take care of them without their contribution, they still behave badly and can never respect themselves.

We all shall surely know who will laugh last. cheesy

Gold digger! grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Titilayooni(f): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
ruggedtimi:
Once u notice ur galfrnd still keeps tabs with her ex...chale run for ur life
I don't know why some ladies are not serious sef....you have a man that is responsibble and yet still keep tabs wiv ur exes...I don't keep tabs with my ex,na bygone cause if I know my bf keep tabs with ex,na wahala......make d guy leave her jare,she isn't worth the stress

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.