Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria (2165 Views)

What If Jesus Was An African Man. Plz Follow Us On IG / If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria / If Jesus Was A Nigerian ( Funny Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria by Salmoneus(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2016
If Jesus Christ walked the earth today and was a pastor in any of these churches of Nigeria, this is how I imagined he would be like...

1. Jesus in Deeper life
Deeper Life church focuses more on holiness and righteousness above everything else, Jesus would be a moderately dressed holy man who would preach against most of the modern lifestyles we're use to.

2. Christ Embassy
While this church is known for miracles it's the swagger that stands out the most, the church's youth adorns the latest threads and most things in the church are just trendy, definitely a sharp contrast from the number one on the list. Jesus would definitely be a trendy "guy man" if he was a pastor in this church.

3. Winners Chapel
Prosperity is the main emphasis of this church, in that regard Christ would be a pastor that would advise you candidly on how to spend your kingdom investments to get the best results in your personal life from riches to health, security and peace of mind.

4. Synagogue Church of all nations
Demons are being cast out from people in this church like crazy, even celebrities are getting in on the action for their own 'deliverance'.

5. Mountain of fire
This church has only one word for its enemies...DIE!!! makes me wonder how many witches and wizards have met their end due to the prayers rendered by this church, If Christ was a pastor here I'm sure he would not only kill witches spiritually, but perhaps physically too with AK-47's bazookas, grenades and the likes.

No vex, abeg na joke, for more jokes like this one visit: www.thejingbang.com

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria by Evakinqz: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Lolzz...

Nice one op, dis really got mhe laughing... grin grin

FTC
Re: If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Am lolwing after readin dis true joke
Re: If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria by Bibleuser: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
OP I'd suggest u give ur life to Christ and not tell jokes about Jesus Christ because if you make mockery of Christ u are bringing reproach upon thyself
Re: If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria by Kenneth205(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria by Salmoneus(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bibleuser:
OP I'd suggest u give ur life to Christ and not tell jokes about Jesus Christ because if you make mockery of Christ u are bringing reproach upon thyself

Thanks for your concern. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Commonly Used Abbreviation In Nigeria / Laugh Want Kill Me. / foolish wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.