Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. (1507 Views)

Which Naira Lander Has The Weirdest, Coolest And Just There Username? / >> HOW DID You Discovered Www.nairaland.com? / Funniest And Coolest Usernames On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by bioye(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2006
Every once in a while, I discover a rather useful or eye-opening website, and I'm like wow! How come I never knew about this website? It's so great! Well, have you seen any such website recently? If so, share with us!
Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by bellars(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2006
Bioye,

Check out www.mobiletrackersltd.com .

The design is so cool.
Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by Greycells(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2006

Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by bioye(m): 7:56am On Dec 07, 2006
@ G-reycells, I think that website is cool. Nice once.
@ bellars, the idea is not to discuss website with nice designs but those great sites that you get useful information, interesting services or have a lot of fun on. Y'know the ones you get hooked on and want to visit all the time (like nairaland).

And also, everyone, try to summarise what the website is about for us too.

For me, I find http://www.wheretogoinlagos.com quite interesting. If you are looking for where to catch some fun or the latest fun spots in lagos during the weekend or anytime, this is the website to go. Especially great for people visiting from outside lagos.
Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by Greycells(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2006
@bioye
The site is got it all. Maybe u have not taken out time to browse through. it has a community page www.legwork.com.ng/Community/Community.aspx; useful resources on how to buy a lot of stuffs and if you are registered user of the site, you can also check out career resources and a lot of other stuffs.
Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by bioye(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2006
@G-reycells - ok I'll check it out.

Meanwhile, guys, check out http://www.stumbleupon.com

Here's how it works. You register on the website, select interests and install the toolbar. Click Stumble! on the toolbar and it takes you to a suggested website based on your interests. You can vote in favour or against the choice. I think it's a great tool for bored people who want to discover something new and exciting on the web often.
Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by sbucareer(f): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2006
Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by bioye(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2006
sbucareer:

eye4u

hmm. flash masterpieces. great sound. what can we do without flash?

another one:

43places

where have you travelled to before? where do you really want to travel to? share your experiences and interests. learn from others what those places were like for them. I like the concept.
Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by devimcy: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2006
the coolest web site that i have discovered is 2advanced.com

Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by bioye(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2006
Another cool flash site. Not bad at all.

You want to see more flash? check out:

Big Ideas Come out of Big Pencils
Re: What's The Coolest Website You Discovered Recently? Share. by brushparke(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2007
If you speak so much of this sites what the will you say if you visit www.naijafootballfans.com

(1) (Reply)

Did Google Buy Nairaland? / Update On Bank Career Site From Cute Consulting Ltd 08071728009 / Urgently Required - Registered Nurse/midwife To Work Offshore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.