Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me (26111 Views)

Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Edo 2016: PDP Picks John Yakubu As Running Mate To Ize Iyamu / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by klassykute(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Oshiomole needs to tell us what he did with the world Bank $70million loan.
sha u neva see road wey dm build and d new hospital ni?
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by 4ward(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2016
are u serious ?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by sexychocho(f): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by martineverest(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Pastor ize is a known cultist and a wicked man...
He was rusticated for pouring acid on his fellow student while in university

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by martineverest(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Jombojombo:
Osho baba must be nailed cheesy

Ize Iyamu is our man!
a cultist and murderer can't be our governor. He was rusticated for pouring acid on a fellow student in university

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2016
omenka:
Look at them pretending to want to rip each other apart, but they'd never come so close as to throw a fist- rather, they'd commission some ignorant asssholes who call themselves youths, arm them, and have them kill themselves for nothing.

May the soul of any youth who dies for reason of these two men's rivalry roast in hades, amen.
It's a form of population control. The more youths who kill each other over an assumed rivalry the less the total population for the winner to rule. The less population to rule the more looting which the winner can carry out in future; more dead people equal more resources for one man, his family and future generations.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by shamecurls(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Give it to Oshiomole!

That guy can finish ones career within a twinkle of an eye

God blessed him with that mouth

Same way he ruined GEJ`s career

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by shamecurls(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2016
martineverest:
Pastor ize is a known cultist and a wicked man...
He was rusticated for pouring acid on his fellow student while in university
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2016
THat bad bro.... u dont need to mention that sentences
TheLastIdiot:
Oshiomole is a fool!
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by senator000: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2016
If you are confident he misappropriate 1.2billion naira why not you probe him since your insection in office,why now that you are almost out of office..

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2016
i love APC.. APC WILL WIN THAT EDO STATE...GOOD MORNING PLS DONT FORGRT TO VOTE FOR adewumiopeyemi FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote adewumiopeyemi cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless y'all happy Sunday and have a lovely wekend... one love
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by omenka(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
charix:

It's a form of population control. The more youths who kill each other over an assumed rivalry the less the total population for the winner to rule. The less population to rule the more looting which the winner can carry out in future; more dead people equal more resources for one man, his family and future generations.
cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by ahckmedkosy(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Was at Benin yesterday and suffice me to say Oshio has disappointed me full time. They resort to hiring thugs to extort money from commercial vehicles in the guise of waste management and they stay at very bad roads deliberately allowed to slow down travellers and hence collect 15k in the name of buying bucket. Extortion is bad

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Funjosh(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2016
All these people should just go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Funjosh(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
sexychocho:
Yeye people

You dey mind dem angry

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by olajizz01(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2016
emeijeh:
They are all thieves...
But Oshiomhole is the biggest thief
APC Edo can go an' die
So lucky igbinedion is the smallest thief abi,and was anybody served under this biggest thief in Edo could claimed a saint?most of u people are joker and very sentimental,whether u like it or not,APC all the ways.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Dom2020: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2016
one thief calling the other thief, thief. Nigerian politicians all d know is to fight dirty during election period and then settled once it's time to share money
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by comeandmarry: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Oshiomole the rogue in khaki.
Why fear dey catch yiu.
Ugly ass mofo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by ginggerxy: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2016
SirJeffry:
Mr Khaki, why didn't you tell us this since until now? Why the mouth diarrhea of recent?

What has Lara turned this once gentle man to bikonu
guy the fucking wey she dey give the old man don corrupt the idiot 1gigg memory wey him say Na brain. Na how to format am be the next option. embarassed
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by vizboy(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Oshio nOT giving obaseki time to campaign for himself. It seem like oshio want to continue ruling through proxy.

Same thing happened in Auchi. He didnt even give obaseki time to address the crowd himself.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2016
oshiomole is talking like someone who has something to hide,anyway it better we vote the opposition so they can leak what ever you are hiding, and you inturn will expose them back, all to the spectacle of the masses, that's the only way to expose polithiefians, pit them against each other
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Mylove55(f): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Tenkobos:
Wait ooo, is oshio the APC's candidate? Why is he always in the news?
d fake pastor could not find anything against obaseki, we in edo are not foolish, how can a sane man vote for d fake pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Mylove55(f): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2016
senator000:
If you are confident he misappropriate 1.2billion naira why not you probe him since your insection in office,why now that you are almost out of office..
u and ur liker must be a kid, efcc is d one probing them for d 23b naira madueke-gate
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by joe120120(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Edo Governor Adams Oshiomhole yesterday described threat by governorship candidate of the Peoples Demcoratic Party (PDP) Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu that he will probe his administration as laughable.

Oshiomhole said: “Ize-Iyamu will first of all vomit the N1.2billion he shared with Dan Orbih, which is money meant for Defence that he collected from Fidelity Bank. After that he will go to jail before he can probe me.”

Speaking when the All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Godwin Obaseki visited Fugar for a rally, Oshiomhole said: “Ize-Iyamu, Orbih and their fathers have confessed that they collected N700miilion and N500million to share during the election.

“They go to Port Harcourt every day to visit EFCC. Dan Orbih was taken from Port Harcourt to Benin with a Black Maria where his house was searched.

“Today they are living in fear. But they must return the money. Look at the company between Ize-Iyamu and Orbih, now they are singing like witches in the night how they shared that money.

“But they must be prosecuted like Metuh and others because that was how they stole in Edo for ten years.”

The governor added: “That money they shared was meant for Defence, for roads. For ten years they ruined the state but in seven and half years we have worked.

“So I laugh when he says he will probe. How can he even come in when he cannot win his ward?

“Edo people cannot vote for thieves at all so I wonder how he is going to probe me and that is why I said it is funny.”

Speaking at the PDP campaign rally in Uromi, Esan North East local government, Ize-Iyamu said he would probe Oshiomhole immediately he is sworn-in as governor.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu said every kobo accrued to the state between 2008 and 2016 must be accounted for.

He urged APC candidate, Godwin Obaseki, to start speaking for himself.

Ize-Iyamu urged Oshiomhole to probe the eight years he spent in office between 1999 and 2007 as Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State government.

His words: “I call on Adams Oshiomhole to probe my time in government and look at everything that I did.

“Let him do it because by the grace of God, when I am governor, I will probe him.

“I will probe him; every kobo that has come to Edo State, must be accounted for. That is his fear; that is why he can no longer sleep.

“Adams Oshiomhole believes that the more he attacks, the more he can hide the truth.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-ize-iyamu-youll-go-jail-first-probing/

PDP give u in dollars from ph too
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by mickool(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Tenkobos:
The question should be why is pdp and Ize iyamu not attacking Godwin Obaseki ? Every campaign they kept mentioning Oshiomhole.Do u expect Oshiomhole to keep quiet? Abeg na continuity we want in Edo state.#naGodwin.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Anybody can probe anybody...anybody can send anybody to jail, that's non of my business... You are all irresponsible and shameless thieves!
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by moffat(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2016
oshi-omo-ole is d brain box of corruption while godwin is d consolidation box of corruption, oshi-omo-ole is d hardware of thief while Godwin will b d software

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Slymonster(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2016
they keep attacking oshiomole but can't attack Obaseki because they hv nothing on him...

POI can't probe oshiomole because they are all the same,how many governors have probe there past...Even oshiomole didn't probe lucky but made noise,don't be fool by this people,They are enemies in the day and friends in the night.

if Poi wins,it will only be the story of no money and oshiomole this and that..infact the hardship that will hit Edo with no development go worst because of no money scam talk.

Just vote GO make em dey there than the others that will share all round with no one development
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Reference(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2016
Tenkobos:

Replay of Rivers State where Amaechi over shadowed Peterside throughout the process and we all know what resulted. Shows that democracy is not being protected by the APC. I enjoin Obaseki to run his own race and distance himself from Governor Adams. He should stick to what he has to offer because the whole idea is to move the state forward and he cannot do that with old ideas or the weight of the past administration. In terms of democracy the APC is doing no better than the PDP. This win at all cost attitude should be part of the change agenda and should be eradicated. Let Oshiomhole support his party at the polls, defend his tenure but let Obaseki do his own campaign and sell his own market. Obaseki afterall is APC's candidate not Oshiomhole's.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by PraiseGyps(f): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Edo people vote wisely this time... PDP is not even yet in power and osho is already having sleepless night. And is Obaseki always mute during campaigns, abi no be him be APC candidate ni?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by chinjo(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2016
Since the campaign started i have never seen obaseki speak. Is Obaseki really the Gubernatorial candidate or he is the running mate.
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Aslawish(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2016
obbabej:
.how will you believe oshiomole when as a governor he has the right to bring ever dirty things he saw to book. Don't believe him is just making noise.

Then why are you people shouting Buhari. should probe all past president not only jonathan when he did not probe any duly his tenor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun / May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs / END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.