Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me (26110 Views)

Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Edo 2016: PDP Picks John Yakubu As Running Mate To Ize Iyamu / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by lagosrd: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
This man oshiomole doesn't know nothing. Did this man not work for your campaign as governor. So because he is pursuing his ambition now he will rot in jail. Just pray Buhari is reelected 2019. Cos the man has made his mark and will disappoint you buy not allowing you people to rig any election in 2019. Then you will run out of Nigeria. As a former labour leader how much was your salty and the salaries you have collected for eight years as a governor . How much do you worth now. Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i love APC.. APC WILL WIN THAT EDO STATE...GOOD MORNING PLS DONT FORGRT TO VOTE FOR adewumiopeyemi FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote adewumiopeyemi cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless y'all happy Sunday and have a lovely wekend... one love
GOOD LUCK for tomorrow,wish you all the best and win/lose.you're still the greatest
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
THANKS DEAR.. cool
MotherOfDragons:
GOOD LUCK for tomorrow,wish you all the best and win/lose.you're still the greatest
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
THANKS DEAR.. cool

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Acecube(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
AZUH:
I m Not God neither a member of any political party . But Edo people should learn from what is happening at federal level . Osho can never be a saint . Please let power change hand . That is the only way to make Nigeria great again !!!
God forbid bad thing, please we can't use our state to experiment oh... would rather vote another party than PDP, look at how they looted Nigeria dry biko they looted us for 9years at state level, once bitten twice shy. Oshimhole may have eaten but he worked, paid salaries, good roads, renovated schools e.t.c
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by horllyma(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
stupid people. dancing to each others beat.
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by merjovis(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Abeg I can't wait for I ze I yam u to win it's hight time someone shuts this oshomoles mouth so oo much noise Making after 8 years in Edo state nothing to show for it. Except your own private university. GOD will surely judge you.
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by oluxy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na only thift know the paths of thift.
And na only thieves know themselves.

Political thieves.
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Acecube:
God forbid bad thing, please we can't use our state to experiment oh... would rather vote another party than PDP, look at how they looted Nigeria dry biko they looted us for 9years at state level, once bitten twice shy. Oshimhole may have eaten but he worked, paid salaries, good roads, renovated schools e.t.c

U this APC supporters... u are just fighting for your own pocket, not because you care for any well being of Edo state...
U say Oshiomole worked in Edo... where exactly angry
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by allbright(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Oshiomole needs to tell us what he did with the world Bank $70million loan.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by allbright(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Let's change the change in Edo, apc has created too much hardship for Nigerians

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by alabiola87(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
I think for now nobody knows who will win in Edo State and besides probing previous administration should be done by every responsible and accountable government in other to make them more accountable for their did for some people will not have a rethink before stealing the little resources of State dry, the probing should be done irrespective of party affiliation and individual position
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by andreawills96(f): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:

Edo Governor Adams Oshiomhole yesterday described threat by governorship candidate of the Peoples Demcoratic Party (PDP) Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu that he will probe his administration as laughable.

Oshiomhole said: “Ize-Iyamu will first of all vomit the N1.2billion he shared with Dan Orbih, which is money meant for Defence that he collected from Fidelity Bank. After that he will go to jail before he can probe me.”

Speaking when the All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Godwin Obaseki visited Fugar for a rally, Oshiomhole said: “Ize-Iyamu, Orbih and their fathers have confessed that they collected N700miilion and N500million to share during the election.

“They go to Port Harcourt every day to visit EFCC. Dan Orbih was taken from Port Harcourt to Benin with a Black Maria where his house was searched.

“Today they are living in fear. But they must return the money. Look at the company between Ize-Iyamu and Orbih, now they are singing like witches in the night how they shared that money.

“But they must be prosecuted like Metuh and others because that was how they stole in Edo for ten years.”

The governor added: “That money they shared was meant for Defence, for roads. For ten years they ruined the state but in seven and half years we have worked.

“So I laugh when he says he will probe. How can he even come in when he cannot win his ward?

“Edo people cannot vote for thieves at all so I wonder how he is going to probe me and that is why I said it is funny.”

Speaking at the PDP campaign rally in Uromi, Esan North East local government, Ize-Iyamu said he would probe Oshiomhole immediately he is sworn-in as governor.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu said every kobo accrued to the state between 2008 and 2016 must be accounted for.

He urged APC candidate, Godwin Obaseki, to start speaking for himself.

Ize-Iyamu urged Oshiomhole to probe the eight years he spent in office between 1999 and 2007 as Chief of Staff and Secretary to the State government.

His words: “I call on Adams Oshiomhole to probe my time in government and look at everything that I did.

“Let him do it because by the grace of God, when I am governor, I will probe him.

“I will probe him; every kobo that has come to Edo State, must be accounted for. That is his fear; that is why he can no longer sleep.

“Adams Oshiomhole believes that the more he attacks, the more he can hide the truth.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-ize-iyamu-youll-go-jail-first-probing/
. If only we can stop voting APC and PDP into power but vote new party like KOWA or UPP, so we can hear word from all this over fed old men that refused to have sense
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by olajizz01(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2016
emeijeh:

Hahahahaahhahaa which APC?
Olajizz are u in edo state?
APC is dead and buried here
Have u seen what is happening in Imo,APC flogging PDP veryhard,had it been court didnt ban APC from contesting in Kogi,that is where pdp will recieve their hardest blow,talkless of Edo that i reside partially,and u are telling me that APC is dead where i know very well.
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by tobex23(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Acecube:

Lool, hmmm

Hello Sir, please I need your help Sir.
Could you spare me a minute?
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Acecube(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Lool, hmmm
Hello Sir, please I need your help Sir. Could you spare me a minute?
i'm all eyes (ears)
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by tobex23(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Acecube:
i'm all eyes (ears)

Gracias sir.
On the 6th of this month, which is tomorrow. It marks the end of Mr Nairaland contest, that is grand finale, please could you vote PHOTOSHOOT as the Mr Nairaland sir?
Please. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by KnowAll(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2016
When will Obaseki start talking for himself now. Abi osho baba dey run 4 3rd term wey someone no tell us ni.
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Acecube(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Gracias sir.
On the 6th of this month, which is tomorrow. It marks the end of Mr Nairaland contest, that is grand finale, please could you vote PHOTOSHOOT as the Mr Nairaland sir?
Please. embarassed
okay, will try.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by tobex23(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Acecube:
okay, will try.

smiley
Thank you so much sir.
I would note your moniker down so as to remind you on Saturday.
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by Acecube(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

smiley
Thank you so much sir.
I would note your moniker down so as to remind you on Saturday.
you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by merjovis(f): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tenkobos:
Wait ooo, is oshio the APC's candidate? Why is he always in the news?
my brother help me ask am oooh
Re: Oshiomhole To Ize-iyamu: You’ll Go To Jail First Before Probing Me by nairalandankrah: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Ohhh.pity the youths/ thugs that will carry arms for these useless polithiefcians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is Neither President Nor Acting President At The Moment- Lawyers / Buhari Arrives Abuja From African Finance Summit In Paris / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.