Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? (12914 Views)

Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by lordfalcao(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Don't tell me you have not read the story of Lot and how his daughters got him drunk and terribly molested him?

Gen 19:30-38

It's a nice read, those 2 girls are my heroine anytime, any day.
I just read it. It's shocking and outrageous. Wait a minute they didn't tell us if this women were virgins before meeting lot. That means they might be collecting dick since.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by lordfalcao(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Don't tell me you have not read the story of Lot and how his daughters got him drunk and terribly molested him?

Gen 19:30-38

It's a nice read, those 2 girls are my heroine anytime, any day.
I just read it. It's shocking and outrageous. Wait a minute they didn't tell us if this women were virgins before meeting lot. That means they might be collecting d1ck since.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2016
nmreports:

Actually, I fixed my door knob when it got spoilt. My dad was a carpenter by hobby too.

If I fixed the door knob.
If my dad is a carpenter.
And a carpenter is one who fixes door knobs.
Then I am a carpenter.
cheesy
All this analysis for me shocked
Oya lets get married
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by nmreports: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy
All this analysis for me shocked
Oya lets get married

Yes because I meant it.
Send your number to the mail in my signature.
Let's plan it already.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by mejai(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
omonla555:
Joshua, A man of God that destroyed the Prophets of Baal by commanding fire from heaven.

A great exploit. A man my G.O. DR D.K. Olukoya is emulating.
bros no be Joshua, Na prophet Elijah o.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by mejai(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
my hero Na oga Jonah. how he swallowed d fish abi Na d fish swallow him sef
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by flamingREED(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
What a unique thread!!
smiley smiley
THIS JEW:

Acts 18
24 And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.
25 This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.
26 And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.
27 And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:
28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.

MIGHTY IN THE SCRIPTURES

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Jiamed:
I wonder for those choosing Jesus, Jesus is God, the question is about man!

undecided

'GOD' 'SON OF GOD' 'SON OF MAN'
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by kerr9(f): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
okwadatigbogal:
Omg....I am so fascinated with Elijah &'Elisha... I really love reading about them, they seemed so powerful and fearless. My best book is Ecclesiastes, then proverbs, then psalms- I know noone asked grin
just what I wanted to say.I love these two prophet.I wish we have prophet like them now
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by janefarms2015: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
joseff14:
Satan. ... He stood up to the tyrannical rule of jehovah.

Are u drunk?
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by musicwriter(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jesus Christ: because he was against religion. And, also because he brought the idea that everybody is entitled to his/her opinion no matter how blasphemous it may be.

Jesus brought the idea of democracy to the world and that was his greatest achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by MadCow1: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
King Solo all day..

That Nigga had 1000 bitches on lock down. grin grin grin

Realist Nigga all day everyday.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by kerr9(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
theripper3:
Goliath- So much love that nigga for his dumbness and extreme daftness to have been killed by a stone from Lilliputian David without prior military training.
cheesy
theripper3:
Goliath- So much love that nigga for his dumbness and extreme daftness to have been killed by a stone from Lilliputian David without prior military training.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by theEYe21(f): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
zarakay:
Queen Esther
Aside good looks and virtue, she was courageous and confident and was able to save her people
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by theEYe21(f): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
orisa37:
Mine: Jesus Christ. Reasons: He is the Job in humans, the Son of Man, the Son of God and The awesome God Himself.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by theEYe21(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
adexsimply:
David. He was the Christian God's most effective killing machine. One of the greatest assassins that ever lived. I mean, Adolf Hitler na learner beside David.
He even got his general killed because of the wife's punnany
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by theEYe21(f): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
nNEOo:
"Judah" not because he f***d his dad's woman but his lineage brought about my lord and saviour.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by xymmie01: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mine is king NEBUCHADNEZZAR...........the crazy nigga slept, dreamt, 4got d dream and asked his wisemen to remind him d dream and also interpret d dream..........can u imagine dat sh**t? Apartment from this, to me, nebuchadnezzar still remains d greatest kings of all times, cus God affirm it dat after him, none will b like him......God so much loved him 1stly, he was d 1st person dat God revealed d end-time to (thru dat dream he forgot) 2ndly, wen he became proud, God turn him into and animal and he dwell in d bush for 7years and no body took over his thrown in babylon and after d 7years he still remained d king of d world till his demise.............
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by theEYe21(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
lepasharon:
Mary, because she cheated on her husband and made a religion out of it.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by theEYe21(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
lepasharon:

What makes you think that Mary didn't cheat on Joseph and to avoid being stoned to death, lied that God did it

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by jnrbayano(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
ITbomb:
Abraham
He had so much grace, who else would lie and God leave the person and punish the other person being lied to

Really?

Where did he lie? And what grace are you talking about, the one Jesus brought as said in John 1:17?

Answer the 2 questions separately.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by zobasky24k(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Samson Ain't easy fuckin a she_devil like Delilah
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by ewosk: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sanniez:
damn right most people's hero is David. He was a great man. how about Samson anyone?

SAMSON MISSED IT... HE WAS ABOUT THE GREATEST MAN CREATED ENDOWED WITH IMMENSE POWER AND WIT YET HE FORGONE IT ALL FOR SOME STRANGE WOMEN
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Kylekent59: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mine is ENOCH. HE IS AN INSPIRATION FOR ALL REPENTANCE TO COME. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I PRAY CALLING GOD OF ENOCH.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by federal9: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kylekent59:
Mine is ENOCH. HE IS AN INSPIRATION FOR ALL REPENTANCE TO COME. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I PRAY CALLING GOD OF ENOCH.
My man na u dey see well well. I love ur answer. First man to be with God
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
David- a man ordained by God, although he had his negative side, but d positive far outweighs d negative.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by alexarelano(m): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why are u guys mentioning King Solomon? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Guys, Abeg, be holy nah! At least 4 once grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by danigbo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOSEPH - He was able to say no to SIN even when there is no pastors or believers watching !
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by uvalued(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
orisa37:
Mine: Jesus Christ. Reasons: He is the Job in humans, the Son of Man, the Son of God and The awesome God Himself.

others not my type.. bunch of human failing like so... but Him Yashua the only ONE!
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by uvalued(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
MadCow1:
King Solo all day..

That Nigga had 1000 bitches on lock down. grin grin grin

Realist Nigga all day everyday.
TRULY madcow
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
danigbo:
JOSEPH - He was able to say no to SIN even when there is no pastors or believers watching !

Plus there was no Bible in his days......only conscience.
Re: Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine? by MadCow1: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
uvalued:

TRULY madcow

Thanks.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tithes Overdue - How Much More Do I Pay? / And Such Were Some Of You : Will Believers Not Enter The Kingdom?- Jack Kelley / Sunday Morning: How Was Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.